love triangle? or not
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rethinkingitall

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Is it possible to be IN love with 2 people at the same time? Is it possible for 2 people to be In love with the same person? When the person is with somebody else?
love

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
rethinkingitall wrote:
Is it possible to be IN love with 2 people at the same time? Is it possible for 2 people to be In love with the same person? When the person is with somebody else?
Yes but if the other person is with someone else they probably love that person more.
your mother

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
If you are "in love" with two people at the same time, choose the second person... If you truly loves the first person, you wouldn't have fallen for the second person.
smh

Florence, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
You cant be in love with two people.. Lust is another story!! Come on lets be real
smh

Florence, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
hmmmm
smh

Florence, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
whats up friend u aint got nothing to say?? pfft I know who this is,atleast I know now
rethinkingitall

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
smh wrote:
whats up friend u aint got nothing to say?? pfft I know who this is,atleast I know now
I'm far frm in lust! Not even referring to myself. I love one person! Have for a long time. I'm trying to figure out if my significant other is being real about us. Ps.. u you are no friend of mines.
Duh

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
The second person us lust
smh

Florence, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
nope u know me
Just askin

Florence, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Depends on the situation. Like the old hippie song goes. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with. So if there is some reason you two can't be together at all and you know this other person loves you as well what is that person to do? Wait for the impossible that's why you 2 aren't together to begin? I don't know I've been in these situations. If you love this person then do everything you can.
Never

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
That's why I'm leaving I love him. He's my world never thought I would be feeling like this.
Just askin

Florence, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Why are you leaving to begin with?
smh

Florence, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2012
let me guess her intials are rs
smh

Florence, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
lol I know who this is.. Go head but nobody is going to be around my daughter
hotlil blonde ;)

New Albany, IN

#18 Dec 3, 2012
your mother wrote:
If you are "in love" with two people at the same time, choose the second person... If you truly loves the first person, you wouldn't have fallen for the second person.
Wow Johnny depp quote !
smh

Florence, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
if u have so many feelings for her why did u do her dirty?? you are on one and ur punishment is coming
Just saying

Florence, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2012
smh wrote:
if u have so many feelings for her why did u do her dirty?? you are on one and ur punishment is coming
if your the mother you need to but out. Unless he's actually causing physical harm they need to work it out I thier own. Get a life of your own and Lu of your daughters.
smh

Florence, KY

#21 Dec 3, 2012
I never said I have daughters hmmm so I do know u lmao
Just saying

Florence, KY

#22 Dec 3, 2012
smh wrote:
lol I know who this is.. Go head but nobody is going to be around my daughter
right there u said daughter. You are a pathetic fat lonely person that tries to run her daughters life. Your a disgusting person and that's why no one wants you.
Just saying

Florence, KY

#23 Dec 3, 2012
So now we all know you have more than one daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyett Clinic 1 min Ran 3
Need something... 4 min blow 4
Michael Morley (Apr '15) 5 min Kimber 35
Matt Elliott 6 min ya 8
ElecTrA n kitty cat got da same pimp 9 min Streetsstraightup 1
People talking Sh$t 14 min blow 27
ElecTrA Kitty cat massage cash n dash hiv crack... 26 min Shorty real 1
Snitch for Aleah 5 hr Trivia 255
never 4get u 5 hr mmhmm 77

Evansville Jobs