Just Askin

Evansville, IN

#1 May 5, 2013
I am surprised at how many there are! Well actually, now that I am putting it to words to look at, I don't know why I am surprised. A being with a soul in termoil with no true care or concern with nothing comes in all colors, races, and creeds! What is the big deal about that shit?!
real-b

Evansville, IN

#2 May 5, 2013
Just Askin wrote:
I am surprised at how many there are! Well actually, now that I am putting it to words to look at, I don't know why I am surprised. A being with a soul in termoil with no true care or concern with nothing comes in all colors, races, and creeds! What is the big deal about that shit?!
if you look at the mugshots and all the meth bust stories.it is mostly whites who are busted for meth...meth is a white man\woman drug...nice try though
Just Askin

Evansville, IN

#3 May 5, 2013
real-b wrote:
<quoted text>if you look at the mugshots and all the meth bust stories.it is mostly whites who are busted for meth...meth is a white man\woman drug...nice try though
Nice try my ass. You're the one confused if you truly only believe what you read!!! You must be one of them. Nice try though!! LMBAO
lol

Evansville, IN

#4 May 5, 2013
I've only met one black person that's a regular meth user. He didn't hide it. Most people in this town are on meth or pills. Most on the needle.
Right

Evansville, IN

#5 May 5, 2013
Yes, there are plenty of them out there. It's just that the white folks don't care who knows 9 out of 10. The b black dudes and chics act like they don't do shit. Be super gone but would never admit it or say they getting money. But never seem to have none!
lol

United States

#6 May 5, 2013
Its for the whites
Simple

Evansville, IN

#7 May 5, 2013
Check out the inmate list on the sheriffs dept site you'd be surprised at how many black people have meth charges, lately they've have more blacks with meth charges than crack they just haven't figured out how to make it yet...js
bossbitch

United States

#8 May 22, 2013
Gotti...Godfrey
exwasblackmethus er

Kansas City, KS

#9 May 27, 2013
real-b wrote:
<quoted text>if you look at the mugshots and all the meth bust stories.it is mostly whites who are busted for meth...meth is a white man\woman drug...nice try though
Meth is used by black people. I was married to a black man that had done meth for over 10 years. He knew his limits and could fake people out. plus he was a business owner. I am so sick of people thinking it's a white persons drug and that is so untrue. He is still using to this day and what is sad is he teaches part time at a local private college. How did he obtain his job since they drug test? He used the fake synthetic urine you buy at head shops. Would you want a meth addict to teach your kid, not me, nor did I want to ride that rollar coaster that you live with when your with someone using.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Robertson...couldn't handle the truth? (Jan '15) 4 min top 30
My Eternal 6 min Eternally Yours 23
only if you knew 13 min snake 3
Fulton Bookstore 15 min snake 6
I'll wait for it 21 min Ford 28
Heady's Pizza 26 min neveragain 8
Any girls looking to have some fun and get down... 38 min Cardinalfan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages