Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Am I hitting something I shouldn't hit inside? Undisclosed amount of woman have bled after or during sex. I admit I will pound for a hr or two using several condoms. Jw
Night Prowler

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mr Obivious your knocking the scabs off the sores.
uggggh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Uh its prolly the condom I bleed too when my man uses them.they hurt me after 20mins ill be like take that off
Bucky

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Am I hitting something I shouldn't hit inside? Undisclosed amount of woman have bled after or during sex. I admit I will pound for a hr or two using several condoms. Jw
You are aiming too low cross eyes.
meyers

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

uggggh wrote:
Uh its prolly the condom I bleed too when my man uses them.they hurt me after 20mins ill be like take that off
wonder what makes it do that
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I only wear magnums, should I switch it up?
nice

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Cause when you bang those tranny's it hurts the ass
uknow

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Stop pounding & be nice!!!!
Wondering

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

uknow wrote:
Stop pounding & be nice!!!!
what young woman you know who likes it slow and nice! Not any I know. It seems like anymore that all the young woman want that pounding. It brings out the leg shaking Charlie horses and toes knotting up! Lol
youMADbro

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

lol dude pounding another dude(tranny) you nasty
young2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>what young woman you know who likes it slow and nice! Not any I know. It seems like anymore that all the young woman want that pounding. It brings out the leg shaking Charlie horses and toes knotting up! Lol
I'm a younger female in my mid 20's and I'm going to have to disagree with this post to a certain point. I'd much rather have it nice and slow for a while. That way you can actually feel the di*k inside of you. You can feel the head of the di*k going in and out. It makes for a great feeling. Then again there is times I want my man to just fu*k the ish out of me. Not a constant beating the pu**y up, pounding my ish. Slow and actually making some love is definitely where it's at. I can't orgasm if he's pounding the shit out of me.
butterflykisses

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

young2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a younger female in my mid 20's and I'm going to have to disagree with this post to a certain point. I'd much rather have it nice and slow for a while. That way you can actually feel the di*k inside of you. You can feel the head of the di*k going in and out. It makes for a great feeling. Then again there is times I want my man to just fu*k the ish out of me. Not a constant beating the pu**y up, pounding my ish. Slow and actually making some love is definitely where it's at. I can't orgasm if he's pounding the shit out of me.
I agree 100%
really?

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>what young woman you know who likes it slow and nice! Not any I know. It seems like anymore that all the young woman want that pounding. It brings out the leg shaking Charlie horses and toes knotting up! Lol
Should find someone who's not in a rush to get you to get done. Leg shaking, toes curling, screaming your name fake o so she can get on with her night is what you been pounding.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
Should find someone who's not in a rush to get you to get done. Leg shaking, toes curling, screaming your name fake o so she can get on with her night is what you been pounding.[/QUOTE] lol These last few comments are correct for you woman, not all woman. I'm saying in general that pounding the P has made woman bleed that I know. I don't know you so I wouldn't know what you like. Of course it's not just beating the P up, it's about multiple orgasms really. I consider myself to be a woman pleaser and the woman I know love it. Fact. I believe I'm going to agree with the woman who says that it's probably the condom. Because as I recall, on those dates with the bleeding. There was no ky involved. Problem solved. Thanks for playing though.
lol

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Its the condom
Night Prowler

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Its the scabs dumb azz
thetruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

No its not, my ex never had it long and deep til i met her and she would make me stop cuz it hurt, so its not that she never had an orgasm till we hooked up, she had dark and light and well dark obviously wasnt good, she screamed for me to stop,
ondareal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bcuz she prolly got sumthan an she wrong cuz she kno dat kitty aint bout da rizzight
Carrot Stop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

How come the brothers have no standards in sex partners? It is either other men or fat girls. I think I would be angry all the time to if that was all I could get.
thetruth

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Cuz they only wanna have sex they only got swag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ford vs Thomas 6 min Reaction 2
Who's the black girl downtown that wears a sock... (Sep '13) 12 min driver 28
julie anderson or jessica kirk 28 min I know 2 10
Short haired girl that works at pepboys 36 min Qwerty 2
Waddell 38 min youugly 5
How do you date a man with a small penis? 39 min urretarded 11
asian girl 46 min high roller 1
•••
•••