me

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Anyone know anything about this young whoree?
cass

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Yeah I know her personally and she is very annoying, she does also get around plenty. If you were to give her your number you would regret it and don't let her talk to your dude\ touch him wit a ten foot pole!
j m

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Lmao thanks!! Is she still "dating" the dude who's locked up?? Smh she ain't even 18...she steadily posting how she can't wait to drop outta school & people stay on her fb talking shit to her .. Guess that's what happens when U a lil slow & don't understand that no one likes u
cass

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Exactly! I don't know she texts me daily and her SIG is there names and a dic* lol but who knows they may have never been together you know! She stays bugging everyone and it makes me like feel bad for her it don't help her that her like 15 year old sister is a Jim town who*e begging my ex to suck his dick over fb and her mom favors the who*e and treats her like shit but she has also got around as much as people would let her and never backs don't to stop bugging people.
Famous

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Their mom has no teethands is a crack wh••• too who doesn't take care of none of her kids. They stay off lousiana street across from that gas station and they always outside hollering at ppl. All the kids is filthy and Ashley and her sister stay tryna fuk sumone, and their mom allows it. She randomly bugs ppl she don't even know and the lil girl needs to go bak to school because half of her posts on FB doesn't even make sense!!! Jimtown hoodrats!!!!
wildcard26

United States

#6 Wednesday Jun 22
cass wrote:
Exactly! I don't know she texts me daily and her SIG is there names and a dic* lol but who knows they may have never been together you know! She stays bugging everyone and it makes me like feel bad for her it don't help her that her like 15 year old sister is a Jim town who*e begging my ex to suck his dick over fb and her mom favors the who*e and treats her like shit but she has also got around as much as people would let her and never backs don't to stop bugging people.
which sister? she has a lot
django

Louisville, KY

#7 Sunday Jun 26
I wanna eat Ashley fike
Nat

United States

#8 Monday Jun 27
Gross
passing by

United States

#9 Monday Jun 27
I remember when these girls were all kids always dirty and nasty looking always waiting in the car and Royal parking lot waiting for their mom to get done turning a trick in the Ali that used to live next to the Royal car wash their house stunk so bad now they live across from the hood done and the whole neighborhood is trashed you see them girls out there all hours of the night with tons of guys all of the little kids that run around the yard always look like trash or they never have their hair done or anything and they all grew up to be a little whores like their mother and their mother allows it all of their friends are whores just blows my mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimtown 2 min Just wondering 1
Ryan Beard 14 min Curious 1
Missing handicapped girl 15 min Smdh 176
Deana Thomas 19 min Tish 23
Crab legs 31 min Justsaying 1
Chief of police in Newburgh suspended 31 min Evansville girl 7
25 yrs later. Blue house satanic rituals in eva... 43 min Bryan 8

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance