this site need to come down

this site need to come down

Posted in the Evansville Forum

trolololurabitch

Akron, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
this site is bullish! ppl get on here and talk shiz about anybody and everybody!!! just stfu about ppl and worry about urself! geeze evansville is goin to hell in a handbasket and we dont need this site to make it worse! I thought this was just to coment on news instead of race, sex, people and weird shiz!!! WTF is wrong with ppl nowdays! they make fake names and can bust on ppl! very shizy site
trolololol

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
awww mommy doesnt show you any attention???
sitdown

Evansville, IN

#3 Sep 13, 2012
trolololol wrote:
awww mommy doesnt show you any attention???
Watch your mouth!
trolololustillab itch

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
no ur momma must not show u no attention or u got some sort of daddy issues hunny! ur forever on here talkin about everybody and trying to start trouble that u wouldnt dare do in the streets! its ppl like you that are like a pest u cannot get rid of..like a roach or somethin! but i think u need to be knocked down a few notches with ur wannabe high and mighty self shug! ur pathetic and deep down u know that! thats why ur always doin what u do!
i know

Newburgh, IN

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Trolololo is stay real. Aka fee fee. U cant hide we know its u
trololustillabi ch

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2012
ok, i know...fee fee who cuz this mofo talkin crazy on one of my guys that just passed topic stuff and imm fix this lil bi ch...mofo wont be able to talk cuz imma wire it, im tellin ya! so theyre stay real too...damn how many names does this coward have! just give me a lil more infor bout this keyboard hero please...bit h need put in place!
i know

Newburgh, IN

#7 Sep 13, 2012
She think she black. Hitch sits up all night on topic and fb. Look at he fb and I bet she been posting all night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Story of Derek and Christa 29 min Chelle 1
I need a NARK 47 min Shame 22
the pony is it worth the money (Feb '13) 1 hr f 119
Ian Connelly 2 hr Smmfh 4
Taxes? 2 hr wow 2
Clint Loehrlein Insanity Plea 2 hr wow 15
Matthew Dean Smith 2 hr SMH 2
Going to the Burg 3 hr Mistress K 103
galina witte 6 hr Gee 178

Evansville Jobs