Anonymous

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
It's pretty pathetic all these dudes gotta hit on a girl that's already taken, like back up she's happy the way she is
heeyy

Covington, KY

#2 May 6, 2013
no offense meant man, i just thought she was hot and knew this is the place to ask, didnt holla neither did she, actually from her posts sounds like a good one dont worry bout others if shes down like that real talk
fuckincreeps

Evansville, IN

#3 May 6, 2013
heeyy wrote:
no offense meant man, i just thought she was hot and knew this is the place to ask, didnt holla neither did she, actually from her posts sounds like a good one dont worry bout others if shes down like that real talk
Why is this the place to put it? And I'm pretty sure you did try to holla at her cause if u didnt these posts would have never happened and you would have never put your email on here either.
westsiiiiide

Duluth, GA

#4 May 6, 2013
Boo hoo ya big cry baby. What are you gonna do about it? I thinks it's funny y'all are arguing over a chick who serves fried chicken at a grocery store. Too funny!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2013
westsiiiiide wrote:
Boo hoo ya big cry baby. What are you gonna do about it? I thinks it's funny y'all are arguing over a chick who serves fried chicken at a grocery store. Too funny!
And I'm a cashier. But ok
MrStealyogirl

Evansville, IN

#7 May 6, 2013
How insecure can you be? First off even commenting originally, now you making your own post about it. She gonna leave you for a dude with confidence.
John

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
I'm going to hit on her now just for the hell of it. Sorry in advance!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 May 6, 2013
Lol you can hit in me all you want. 👌 But doesn't mean I'm going. You guys don't even know me. 😂

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What girl lived in woodbridge apts in 2014 and ... 1 min Wondering 3
John at Circle K 4 min Pimpy 7
matthew campbell (Aug '15) 5 min Big Bad John 8
Matt C (May '14) 7 min Big Bad John 8
MY rod pyke 8 min Big Bad John 25
t mobile 10 min Barney 3
at&t call center (Oct '15) 13 min Barney 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages