who told on yetti?
nortthsiiiiddde

Evansville, IN

#65 Nov 2, 2012
1st of all yetti is a good dude, by all means he wasnt a saint but neither are any of you snitchin a$$ mofos! 2nd itll all take its place and he'll find out whol told on him*! free big yetti*!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 2, 2012
nortthsiiiiddde wrote:
1st of all yetti is a good dude, by all means he wasnt a saint but neither are any of you snitchin a$$ mofos! 2nd itll all take its place and he'll find out whol told on him*! free big yetti*!
He won't be free for a looooong time. A class A felony is 20-50 years in Indiana. Unless he gets a plea bargain, he'll do at least 10, not including the other charges.
wowzers

Evansville, IN

#68 Nov 2, 2012
Waaaaa! Where's our dope?? Wake up junkies, if he wasn't dishing the crap none of you would even care. All tore up over who snitched, who's next...what a $hitty way to live your life. Now ya'll will be pukin and cryin and shaking it out.
Free yeti

Newburgh, IN

#69 Nov 2, 2012
wowzers wrote:
Waaaaa! Where's our dope?? Wake up junkies, if he wasn't dishing the crap none of you would even care. All tore up over who snitched, who's next...what a $hitty way to live your life. Now ya'll will be pukin and cryin and shaking it out.
dude he was just living his life, he's a person too and got caught up and is a very quite respectful guy who in all honestly didn't deserved to be SNITCHED on. Mother fck a hater. And we still smokin what?! 99 nikka #free yeti #$
Me

United States

#70 Nov 2, 2012
Free yeti wrote:
<quoted text>dude he was just living his life, he's a person too and got caught up and is a very quite respectful guy who in all honestly didn't deserved to be SNITCHED on. Mother fck a hater. And we still smokin what?! 99 nikka #free yeti #$
I'm HAPPY I snitched on him and I'll snitch on the next one. Lmao.
Me

United States

#71 Nov 2, 2012
Free yeti wrote:
<quoted text>dude he was just living his life, he's a person too and got caught up and is a very quite respectful guy who in all honestly didn't deserved to be SNITCHED on. Mother fck a hater. And we still smokin what?! 99 nikka #free yeti #$
He is such a good guy??? Really??? He is a dope dealer, fat a$$ low life. You actually make me laugh.
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#72 Nov 2, 2012
YETI DIDNT GET SNITCHED ON HE MADE HISSELF HOT AF WEN U DO SH!T LIKE THAT AND HAVE ANYONE CMN IN YA CRIB OF COURSE UR GNNA GET BUSTED IT WASNT JUS ONE PERSON WHO WAS THE SNITCH ASLONG AS HE BEEN DOIN SH!T NO TELLN HOW MANY PEOPLE BEEN IN HIS CRIB W WIRES ON TO GET THEIR OWN SELVES OUTTA TROUBLE IF YOU IN THE "FAST LIFE" YOU GOTTA BE GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO NOT BAD BECAUSE ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS HOW YOU DO IT ... FOR THE FACT ALL THEM PEOPLE DIED CAUSE THEY CHOSE TO DO DRUGS HE DDNT MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHNG AND FOR MORGAN AND WHOEVER SAID SHE WAS PRESCRIBED TO METHADONE AND KPINS WAS PROLLY WRONG CAUSE YOU DNT GET PRESCRIBEDTO KPINS WHEN UR ON METHADONE ANY DR KNOWS UR HEART WLD BLOW UP METHADONE TO GET YOU OFF ADDICTIONS NOT TO MIX WITH YOUR ADDICTIONS... SARAH SHLDVE GOT ATLEASE VISITING A COMMON NUISANCE OR EVEN A ATTAPMPT TO BUY SINCE SHE WAS IN THERE IM SUPRISED SHE WAS THE (ONLY) ONE IN THERE... I CAN ALMOST BET SHES ON PAPER WORK LOOKN DUMB FOUNDED AT THEM PEOPLE LIKE "IT WAS ALL HIS" I DONT EVEN DO DRUGS"" BAHAHAHAHAHA
bullsht

United States

#73 Nov 2, 2012
Morgan did die from methadone and kpins the ER doctor confirmed it n that's y I said they should lock the doctor up BC he shoulda known better than to prescribe those 2 things. If u don't believe me ask her mom dad sister or nick or anyone close to her. She was already on kpins for years she got a script n when she got outa rehab she started using again then decided she wanted to stop so when she went to doc to get her kpins he wrote her a script of methadone n that night she went into a coma n was on life support for 2 days but she had no brain activity n they were guna pull the plug but she passed on her own b4 they could. Someone stole a pair of real diamond earrings out of her ears while she was in hospital in a coma smh. N whoever called me a cyber bully obviously can't read I'm being attacked n called names yet I'm the bully? Mmmk! Check the dictionary for bully. I like how everyone assumes any1 taking up for Yetti is on h and is withdrawaling right now. He had friends that didn't mess w it like me! N ain't nobody withdrawaling Yetti ain't the only one w H in Evansville y'all r naive to think that
N even if he was ppl would just go back to doing pills which is synthetic heroin.
bullsht

United States

#74 Nov 2, 2012
N yeah Sarah lived there so how'd she get so lucky n not get any charges esp visiting.. idk.?? I can't believe Hughes got in trouble too he's a good dude he's got a good job n is very clean cut he has legit back problems n has had to have multiple surgeries that sucks he's stuck in there idk y his family don't bail him out they r loaded w money.
smh

Chicago, IL

#75 Nov 2, 2012
Sorry to burst your bubble but if you sell drugs, you are not a good person. there is nothing good about selling drugs. you can try to sugarcoat it all you want, but good people don't get locked up. I've lost freinds and fam to drugs. Thats the choice they made so they gotta deal with the consequences. you wanna know who snitched, for what? what you gonna do? not a damn thing. this is Evansville. if you care about your friendship with him so much then get off topix and put some money on his books or send him a kite. This topic is pointless.
bullsht

United States

#76 Nov 2, 2012
How u know I didn't already do that? Exactly. U get off if u don't like this forum or go make ur own. N never said I was guna do something if u could read I specifically said I wana know who did it so we can stay away from them BC we have mutual friends. Anyways Hughes & Sarah are out. Now free Yetti!!! They need to give him a bond too so we can get him out.(N when I say we im referring to our group of friends)
Wowreally

Indianapolis, IN

#77 Nov 2, 2012
Very true the topic is getting pointless, no one will ever know who snitched on yetti, and if do no one will do anything, or if wanna use or sell smethng will prolly call that person also, ive heard 100 people are snitches and other people say then they mess with them for a high or dollar,hell yetti had 50 people he heard was a snitch but wanted the dollar it sucks yes,but maybe he will learn you can only play with fire a few times b4 u get burned, and the thing about kpins and done yes can get both,just like zans and oxy or pins and pana,doctors dont care as long as they make $$$$, also if everyone is close to yetti how many will write him or put $$$ on books?
Wowreally

Indianapolis, IN

#78 Nov 2, 2012
bullsht wrote:
How u know I didn't already do that? Exactly. U get off if u don't like this forum or go make ur own. N never said I was guna do something if u could read I specifically said I wana know who did it so we can stay away from them BC we have mutual friends. Anyways Hughes & Sarah are out. Now free Yetti!!! They need to give him a bond too so we can get him out.(N when I say we im referring to our group of friends)
Not talking shit but his bond will be to high for anyone of his friends to bond him out, His grandpa prolly wont either, Sarah got Or'd and took hughes 2days for 1000-1500$ bond, so how long for friends to come up with at LEAST 10k, that might not get back
friend of his

Duluth, GA

#79 Nov 2, 2012
bullsht wrote:
His bond is 5k.
stoptalkingsh*t

Duluth, GA

#80 Nov 2, 2012
Wowreally wrote:
<quoted text>Not talking shit but his bond will be to high for anyone of his friends to bond him out, His grandpa prolly wont either, Sarah got Or'd and took hughes 2days for 1000-1500$ bond, so how long for friends to come up with at LEAST 10k, that might not get back
It's all who you know!!!! Yetti will get out when he gets a bond!!!
bullsht

United States

#81 Nov 2, 2012
He doesn't have a bond..its 5k on one of his charges. Sht if he had a 5k bond he'd already be out. Hughes parents have boo coo money wonder y it took him 2 days to get out. N yea yettis grandpa is loaded he owns showplace cinemas but he ain't getting him out they let his brother Alex sit in there forever just a couple weeks ago
MHThaTruth

Bensenville, IL

#82 Nov 2, 2012
Ryan horse got popped at the mall and began bumpen his gums about his junky habit and where he got his supply from after gettin tasered. The JTF began watchen yetis house a day after that which was about a week ago . (Me) took my charge even after they tried three times to get (i) to snitch . Fact of the matter all u haters r motivators . We will dust this off and we will succeed . The yeti is fam and all u shit talkin mothaf@ckas better pray I don't find out who u are. And for all my down Kin that know the Yet get at me for more info but do it in person, NO PHONES. Peace out bitches
Me

United States

#83 Nov 2, 2012
MHThaTruth wrote:
Ryan horse got popped at the mall and began bumpen his gums about his junky habit and where he got his supply from after gettin tasered. The JTF began watchen yetis house a day after that which was about a week ago .(Me) took my charge even after they tried three times to get (i) to snitch . Fact of the matter all u haters r motivators . We will dust this off and we will succeed . The yeti is fam and all u shit talkin mothaf@ckas better pray I don't find out who u are. And for all my down Kin that know the Yet get at me for more info but do it in person, NO PHONES. Peace out bitches
I snitched on him. Now what ya gonna do little boy??????? We have another cyber tough guy on our hands. If I find out who you are, I'll snitch on you too. Lol ;) blowing you a kiss
bullsht

United States

#84 Nov 2, 2012
That's what's up! N Horse is fckin stupid for that!!! He had the us Marshall's looking for him n he threw a rig under Alex's seat Yetti shoulda cut him off! Damn all I can do is shake my head. So Yetti n horse are in there together..interesting.
demons be gone

United States

#85 Nov 2, 2012
bullsht wrote:
That's what's up! N Horse is fckin stupid for that!!! He had the us Marshall's looking for him n he threw a rig under Alex's seat Yetti shoulda cut him off! Damn all I can do is shake my head. So Yetti n horse are in there together..interesting.
All you sorry ass druggies and dealers should go down. Prison aint shit for that fat fick . Someone will sooner or later put his azz under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scores/xcess chick 36 min BrentMcdougal 5
Sugar Daddy looking 57 min Nobody 108
Andrew turner 1 hr tiffany 1
unfaithful 1 hr britt 1
Josh at Berry, day shift (12 hour?) 1 hr Curious 1
idot 1 hr smh 5
Handegards 2 hr Absolute 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages