bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Anybody know who snitched on Yetti? I know a couple ppl got pulled over leaving his house maybe it was one of them..got caught w something n told on Yetti to get outta trouble smh. Or maybe it was BC of this dumbazz website BC ppl steadily posting his name on here for the cops to see. I hope whoever told on him is withdrawaling their azz off right now n hope nobody else gets hit that's BS . His phone is still on they tryna pop his connect. N somebody deleted the Yetti got raided post they keeping it hush hush hope his connect is already gone. Ugly!! Sarah in there too. Damn Yetti is HIT!!:( wonder if he's guna snitch.
hahaha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

fu@k sarah... dope wh*re
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

She's just in there for failure to appear she will be out soon.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

bullsht wrote:
Anybody know who snitched on Yetti? I know a couple ppl got pulled over leaving his house maybe it was one of them..got caught w something n told on Yetti to get outta trouble smh. Or maybe it was BC of this dumbazz website BC ppl steadily posting his name on here for the cops to see. I hope whoever told on him is withdrawaling their azz off right now n hope nobody else gets hit that's BS . His phone is still on they tryna pop his connect. N somebody deleted the Yetti got raided post they keeping it hush hush hope his connect is already gone. Ugly!! Sarah in there too. Damn Yetti is HIT!!:( wonder if he's guna snitch.
Maybe it's because he was a heroin dealer and it's not too hard to track down one of those in a city like this. I've never heard anyone say a positive thing about the guy, so apparently he's a pretty shitty person, plus he was selling H. It sounds like he's exactly where he deserves to be.
dumbbiatch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

hahaha wrote:
fu@k sarah... dope wh*re
Sarah is a dumb sl*t. She was using yeti and playing him. She crying about Jake all over Facebook but living with yeti, spending up his money and snorting up his supply. She ain't sh*t and I hope she's sick as f*ck while she in there. Karmas a biatch, what goes around comes around. I hope Jake leaves her a$$ too. Poor yeti. She used him and now that he's in trouble she's going to move back with Jake smh
what

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

sarah who?
paralegal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

bullsht wrote:
Sounds like you're going through withdraws yourself. Lol.

And fact is - Only thing he was contributing to society was drugs, nasty ones - Therefore his drug-dealing-trashy-a*s is where it should be. Have fun coming down from whatever high you're on!!
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because he was a heroin dealer and it's not too hard to track down one of those in a city like this. I've never heard anyone say a positive thing about the guy, so apparently he's a pretty shitty person, plus he was selling H. It sounds like he's exactly where he deserves to be.
fck what u heard, talk what u know! Obviously u don't know him! He's actually a good dude that got caught up with the wrong ppl. I know him personally and never heard ppl talk bad about him. Mind ur business! I'm asking who told on him not what's someone who doesnt even know hims opinion of him. Too many haters with too much time on ya hands! Always judging smh
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

what wrote:
sarah who?
Sarah fiedler, yettis girl..or Jake's girl..idk.
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

paralegal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're going through withdraws yourself. Lol.
And fact is - Only thing he was contributing to society was drugs, nasty ones - Therefore his drug-dealing-trashy-a*s is where it should be. Have fun coming down from whatever high you're on!!
oh I'm sorry did I ask u? No. Nobody cares what u think. We all just wana know who told on him so we can stay away from them. Don't worry bout me or what I'm on its none of ur business u nosey b*tch!! Go on somewhere. I posted this forum for ppl who know Yetti not complete strangers that r so bored with their own lives n so miserable they have to put others down to feel better..that's ur high. Get a grip!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

bullsht wrote:
<quoted text>fck what u heard, talk what u know! Obviously u don't know him! He's actually a good dude that got caught up with the wrong ppl. I know him personally and never heard ppl talk bad about him. Mind ur business! I'm asking who told on him not what's someone who doesnt even know hims opinion of him. Too many haters with too much time on ya hands! Always judging smh
"Got caught up with the wrong people"? The dude was selling heroin, it sounds like he WAS the "wrong people". I could understand defending him if it was pot or something, but not this shit. The dude knew what he was doing, he obviously just didn't care.
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

captjizzmaster2000 wrote:
I did bitches!!! Yeti is a homo
jealous much?? Yeti get more p*say than u..don't hate, take notes! Lmao
rtd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Poor yetti? U ppl are so twisted....he was a fat fuck that couldn't pull any tail so he gave or hooked up young girls that would never give him the time of day H and pills to keep them addicted and dependent on him and he would take advantage of them....its a nasty nasty drug that robs everything from all ppl involved with it before u eventually o.d. If your not smart enough or have the will power to knuckle down and get away from it once and for all....plenty more bringin it in and marking it up 3x....keep it up EPD...sounds harsh but thats what it take for some to hit rock bottom and get clean....one overnighter for me and a baby on the way did it for me....terrible life to live everyday...get out and get clean....your fam is who really suffers
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Was this the bust on W Maryland? How come it didn't say Sarah's name in the article?
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Good for whomever told on him. Dope dealers belong in prison pouring poison into this community and destroying lives. All actions have consequences. This young man made a conscience decision to live this life. It is time to suffer the consequences.
legaldrugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Painkillers are synthetic heroin. Lets lock up all the doctors writing scripts n all the pharmacies for filling them. People who do heroin start off with painkillers. They do the same thing, same feeling. Purdue pharmaceutical was indicted n sued for lying to get FDA approval when oxycontin came out. They said it wasn't addictive, doesn't produce a euphoric feeling and cannot build a tolerance to it. Everyone I know that has tried or done heroin started off with painkillers n moved to heroin because its cheaper to maintain than pills. So lock up the real drug dealers- the legal ones. They r the biggest drug pusher in the u.s.
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Got caught up with the wrong people"? The dude was selling heroin, it sounds like he WAS the "wrong people". I could understand defending him if it was pot or something, but not this shit. The dude knew what he was doing, he obviously just didn't care.
he didn't make the heroin- he doesn't have a heroin lab. The ppl he were running with were fronting it to him. If I had an addiction to feed I woulda done it too. Sh*ts real. Addiction is a disease.
bullsht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Lol wrote:
Was this the bust on W Maryland? How come it didn't say Sarah's name in the article?
yes. Sarah didn't get charged with anything, she went to jail BC they ran her name n she had a warrant for failure to appear. Where did u see an article about this if u don't mind me asking?
Your dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

bullsht wrote:
<quoted text> fck what u heard, talk what u know! Obviously u don't know him! He's actually a good dude that got caught up with the wrong ppl. I know him personally and never heard ppl talk bad about him. Mind ur business! I'm asking who told on him not what's someone who doesnt even know hims opinion of him. Too many haters with too much time on ya hands! Always judging smh
c'mon you lame he was selling H & every1 knows it even YOU, he can be a good dude all he wants but he's poisoning ppl to make a living so no1 is judging its a FACT.. What you mad cause your withdrawing ? Now that's judging some1 cause I don't know you.
Wowreally

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Dont know if anyone told on him he knows but could of, i heard every house he lived at was hot sucks, but hell heard he was warned 100xs,he was a good dude just caught up in the fast life,but news said got dude down street living house,then seen him do deal,so maybe he was set up, and was just waiting to see what happend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of250
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you date a man with a small penis? 29 min Yeesh 12
young couple needs play partnet for fun asap 42 min Curious 4
Ford vs Thomas 43 min Reaction 2
Who's the black girl downtown that wears a sock... (Sep '13) 49 min driver 28
julie anderson or jessica kirk 1 hr I know 2 10
Short haired girl that works at pepboys 1 hr Qwerty 2
Waddell 1 hr youugly 5
•••
•••