Well for one spell her name right if you want to know something just saying
whysoseriois

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Who wants to know
hulksmash

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2013
You clearly dont know her if you cant spell her name right. What is it you wanna know about her?
goodlord

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Everybody got a past get on somewhere like they said you can't even spell her name anyone who actually KNOWS her knows that.smh.
Pluto

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 18, 2013
The spelling of her name is stupid and irrelevant. She was a fantastic (albeit easy) f*ck.
missmarie

Evansville, IN

#7 Nov 3, 2013
That's so gross.
She used to sleep around when she was in middle school and high school but,she prolly still does .maybe not I don't know,all I do know is that now she claims to be gay now for the ladies but idk cause im.pretty sure she is pregnant.....shes nice and all I just can't get past what I already know about the.broad.i hope she does change.i ain't that cold hearted but on the real though,everyone who knows her whether it's good or bad no freaking body knows how to spell her damn name and it'll.always.be.like that.nobody but her spells it shayleh or shelah haha,not very common.damn now that I stop to think who cares? Haha.call her.what you want but she's aware.of what she has done,thats all I know.
reality

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2013
First off I dont know why everyone thinks they know this girl. First off she didnt sleep around in middle school and high school. She was only with a few people. Yeah she does have a past and it makes her who she is today. Yes she was pregnant but she got taken advantage of when she had no one else to take her home from the bar. She has been with the same person for a while now and is very happy and has never cheated on her women. People need yo grow up and get a life and stop hating on shelah.
haha

Evansville, IN

#9 Nov 28, 2013
reality wrote:
First off I dont know why everyone thinks they know this girl. First off she didnt sleep around in middle school and high school. She was only with a few people. Yeah she does have a past and it makes her who she is today. Yes she was pregnant but she got taken advantage of when she had no one else to take her home from the bar. She has been with the same person for a while now and is very happy and has never cheated on her women. People need yo grow up and get a life and stop hating on shelah.
clearly you don't know either!
right

Newburgh, IN

#11 Nov 29, 2013
All I kniw is she is one of the ugliest girls I have EVER seen, look jus like that nasty ass momma of hers
hulksmash

Henderson, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text> clearly you don't know either!
clearly they know better than you. My guess is your just another hater that got shut down. She has her flaws as we all do but she sure doesn't feel the need to sit around and judge people on a stupid webpage. So she's already better than all of you
bahaha

Newburgh, IN

#13 Dec 7, 2013
Trashy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
monster 5 min bob 9
Need a bi top now 19 min Yesss 2
Jaqueline Hargrove 31 min Purple 5
Fake a** 39 min Faker 10
Candice childers 1 hr Whiskers 2
Chip Gaines 1 hr Whiskers 75
Did not take long for IdiotsRu to calm topix 1 hr Whiskers 4
Terrance/Beckerle 3 hr 4_Mudshark_Hater 20
Terrence trial 3 hr Going_Home_Good_R... 58
Local Politics Do you approve of Missy Mosby as Council Member? (Feb '12) 5 hr inqusitor 55
EPD found 7 bodies,,,,,, 6 hr duckylucky 7
Glenn Grampp 7 hr that is all 12

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages