Thinking about having a 3sum

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Wondering

Newburgh, IN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I need some real input ! I was wondering about having a threesome with my man and another chick for his birthday it will be the first for the both of us if we did !!
Protool

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I wouldn't recommend it if he's someone you really care about. I saw my friends marriage kinda start to go down hill after she had a few..but if it's someone that's just a fling, then live it up.
advice

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2012
My cousin had one and its destroying there relationship. they did it and he still sleeps with other women. Its woman afterbwoman fir him since she did it. I dont advice it at ALL. If he aint happy with just you he needs to move on!!!!
obvious

Henderson, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
there is gonna be some real issues that arise from this lil encounter. firstly, i can assure you, with almost 100% certainty that he is going to seem more interested in the "other woman" in your eyes. secondly, it defer's a non-verbal "you can do other people" in the relationship, and this is something that should be taken very seriously, talked about, and agreed upon before-hand. thirdly, why would you want your man pounding the ground with another woman? if this is something you are interested in, tread very lightly, but if it is something you are "willing" to do for him, you had better reconsider. it takes a very strong relationship to face something like this and come out without falling apart. it will change every opinion you have with your relationship
Wondering

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Hey y'all have some very good good valid points thank you I sure will reconsider and put more thought into it thank you
Wet My Whistle

Henderson, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Get a hold of Mary Byrd-----she can satisfy both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whitey wisdom 6 min steady reading 7
Non custodial parent visitations 19 min County Clerk 9
420 23 min Lol 3
what's wrong losers 25 min Jez 4
New blonde girl named maddie at sauced 35 min LikeOldTownisSoGreat 11
Robertson clan 52 min haha 5
shut this site down 1 hr Change 7
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE