wow

Evansville, IN

#99 Jul 5, 2012
U still Sittin on topix I see Smh
vice president

Chicago, IL

#100 Jul 5, 2012
whitney wrote:
Lol you just mad Brittany cause my bd love beatin this puss up and running back 2 you straight using you!!!:) bahaha I'm rideing now since I'm so scared of you!! Bitch please you know what it is!!
I don't know either party either. But to be fare to Whitey.... PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT DUDE!!!! Ppl like this ninja make us good fathers look bad. Man up and make chicks in line. Take the panties off and on some big boy clothes/ is
stop and think

United States

#101 Jul 5, 2012
I bn wit my man damn near 10 yrs n i dont have to argue with no one..brittany..he shud tell her wht ur sayn..he dont want neither of u...he want both of yu..how u takn care of yo kids n u have a response fr everything she say? Js..brittney find u a man tht defends u n sit down somewhere..he love bitches fightn over him n gettn tht dick wet at the same damn time..just like that..he got 4 kids with this gurl...then blieve he loves her...shes hurt allow her to heal...u women act like yaw wudnt act th same way...pleassseee!!! Whitney leave them alone..!!! Look to jesus..n knw tht if he dont care enuff to pay for his kids he damn sure dont care about another woman...brittany a msn tht dont take care of his kids cant sit up n my house...
stop and think

United States

#102 Jul 5, 2012
Goodnight
stop and think

United States

#103 Jul 5, 2012
I wanna c him dog her on topix n public..its easy as fu8.no membership required..no trial period..none of that...he wont!! Cuz he care about her still thas y she so confused..n hes so quiet
wow

Evansville, IN

#104 Jul 5, 2012
stop and think wrote:
I bn wit my man damn near 10 yrs n i dont have to argue with no one..brittany..he shud tell her wht ur sayn..he dont want neither of u...he want both of yu..how u takn care of yo kids n u have a response fr everything she say? Js..brittney find u a man tht defends u n sit down somewhere..he love bitches fightn over him n gettn tht dick wet at the same damn time..just like that..he got 4 kids with this gurl...then blieve he loves her...shes hurt allow her to heal...u women act like yaw wudnt act th same way...pleassseee!!! Whitney leave them alone..!!! Look to jesus..n knw tht if he dont care enuff to pay for his kids he damn sure dont care about another woman...brittany a msn tht dont take care of his kids cant sit up n my house...
im feeling this right here enough said and well said and ither u have respect for yaself to be sittin here allowing a man to sit back and watch yal like this while he sits and says nothing and if he was a big enough man he would settle this mess
stop and think

United States

#105 Jul 5, 2012
Do ppl just not get it...obviously je hs the most power n th situation!!! Make him use it...n stfu
wow wrote:
<quoted text> im feeling this right here enough said and well said and ither u have respect for yaself to be sittin here allowing a man to sit back and watch yal like this while he sits and says nothing and if he was a big enough man he would settle this mess
yep

Chicago, IL

#106 Jul 5, 2012
vice president wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know either party either. But to be fare to Whitey.... PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT DUDE!!!! Ppl like this ninja make us good fathers look bad. Man up and make chicks in line. Take the panties off and on some big boy clothes/ is
you ain't never lied!!
yep

Chicago, IL

#107 Jul 5, 2012
vice president wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know either party either. But to be fare to Whitey.... PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT DUDE!!!! Ppl like this ninja make us good fathers look bad. Man up and make chicks in line. Take the panties off and on some big boy clothes/ is
you ain't never lied!!:)
yep

Chicago, IL

#108 Jul 5, 2012
vice president wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know either party either. But to be fare to Whitey.... PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT DUDE!!!! Ppl like this ninja make us good fathers look bad. Man up and make chicks in line. Take the panties off and on some big boy clothes/ is
but she so dumb she ain't hearing nun of this y'all saying!!
whitney w

Chicago, IL

#109 Jul 5, 2012
Yeah she just don't know I been with him for 10 freaking years and she just don't know I know his every move!!:) bahaha and I'm so serious but she like this life obviously!! So while she live miserable and sleep with a stranger!! I sleep comfortably in our bed laughing myself 2 sleep and in my sleep smdh and laughing!! Point blank period Brittany Hardin your dumb and you know it and he will never have the both of us cause I will hurt her literally!! LmaoBvs!!
wow

Evansville, IN

#110 Jul 5, 2012
whitney w wrote:
Yeah she just don't know I been with him for 10 freaking years and she just don't know I know his every move!!:) bahaha and I'm so serious but she like this life obviously!! So while she live miserable and sleep with a stranger!! I sleep comfortably in our bed laughing myself 2 sleep and in my sleep smdh and laughing!! Point blank period Brittany Hardin your dumb and you know it and he will never have the both of us cause I will hurt her literally!! LmaoBvs!!
so basically u saying he is more important than ya boys cause for one who puts themselves in a situation where a man has full power over u hurting her still ant gonna make him want u
wow

Evansville, IN

#111 Jul 5, 2012
Really both parties are dumm for y one would go to jail over this man and one continues to to put her boys in danger and allow this man to run her when he dnt have no job and cnt take care of ither parties and he a felon so he really has nothing to offer yal women have no class and are simple and will settle for anything
whitney w

Chicago, IL

#112 Jul 5, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>so basically u saying he is more important than ya boys cause for one who puts themselves in a situation where a man has full power over u hurting her still ant gonna make him want u
lol he wants me believe!! That like I told you he was at my house okay every time you think he not but really do!! Lmao so yep me,him,and my boys that's all that maters 2 me okay so while you think he don't want me that's a lie he be all inside me!! So have him!! Ima let you keep lookin stupid.. Okay and we talkin like civil people..
whitney w

Chicago, IL

#114 Jul 5, 2012
Lol and it's a difference between tellin her what she wanna hear than really wanting her!!!:) come on now we all grown and even her friends know!! He been lieing 2 her since day 1 and gone continue lieing 2 her!! I mean hey I'm just being me and being real I have no reason 2 hate on her and no reason 2 lie 2 her I don't snore in her face and will never snore in her face!! But I can tell you what I will do 2 her face!! Spit in it.. And he shrugging my shoulders now :/ cause that's just how I feel hell he dog her so why can't I?!?!? Lmao and smdh..
whitney w

Chicago, IL

#115 Jul 5, 2012
And again Brittany!! Those pics on your page of my bd don't hurt me!! It amazes me and that just gives me more to talk about and more 2 laugh at cause while you work he be in my bed and in my head!! Lmao bye lil girl keep the good work up!! I will always win!! Okay..
whit

Chicago, IL

#118 Jul 6, 2012
Lol she still running a trap house and still runnin her mouth cause she think my bd gone Marry her!!! Lmao
SMDH

United States

#119 Jul 6, 2012
He didn't marry you but you had him for 10 years BITCH SHUT UP GET OFF THEIR JOCK BITCH LIVE YOUR LIFE CUZ THEY ARE
whit

Chicago, IL

#120 Jul 6, 2012
Lol bitch this is open 2 the public right!! And bitch I got the wring lmao!! A fat 1 at..
whit

Chicago, IL

#121 Jul 6, 2012
SMDH wrote:
He didn't marry you but you had him for 10 years BITCH SHUT UP GET OFF THEIR JOCK BITCH LIVE YOUR LIFE CUZ THEY ARE
I have a fat wring on my finger!! ;) lol been haveing it!! And been haveing the title so go ahead commit adultery if you want hey!! That's cute I been ms.. Bennett how move around real talk cause y'all tryna talk bad for lies that he done told y'all!! Bahaha we made vows..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha huckleberry 10 min serious question 9
Paula Bazemore HR at rescare (Aug '13) 12 min Shhhh 69
Need help 15 min Help 2
Rich Man's Mistress (Nov '14) 19 min Kevin 51
Seen evansville a real life super hero? 20 min B McGee 2
TJ Maxx distribution center has work today 24 min nope 2
Kara sellers 30 min heather 1
guys with the smallest ding dangs 6 hr Judy 83
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]