son says his mom dnt give him any child support $ i pay what should i do?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
progrip

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
He is well taken care of I wont lie but she also uses it for her own also!....I dnt care what she spends her money on but the court should track how my money Is spent and that he gets his fair share outside Of her responsibility as a parent As well is all I'm saying .I'm I wrong for feeling like this!?
progrip

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Then she sends him to ask for more $ from me so he can have spending.$....I dnt mind sometime,but come on!!! Really if she cant provide for him without. Depending on my $ then give me custody!! I wont ask her for any support either!!!
really

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Yes you're wrong I'm sure you pay what?!$100 week tops. That does not pay the money she spends on housing, utilities, food, book rental, school supplies, clothes, household items and any other needs. Your child support is paying her back for what's she's already spent. You men all wanna cry she spends my child support on her nails and hair, no one can raise a child solely on yalls small contributions in the bigger scheme of bills.
Amen

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
really wrote:
Yes you're wrong I'm sure you pay what?!$100 week tops. That does not pay the money she spends on housing, utilities, food, book rental, school supplies, clothes, household items and any other needs. Your child support is paying her back for what's she's already spent. You men all wanna cry she spends my child support on her nails and hair, no one can raise a child solely on yalls small contributions in the bigger scheme of bills.
Amen!!!Not to mention bday parties,entertainment for them,water bill,I have girls & they need there hair done....shoot their relaxer is $65,men just dont understand what we go through
what they said

Akron, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Child support is used to support the child, a contribution towards meeting the childs basic neccessities! It's not for the child to spend at leisure.
what they said

Akron, OH

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Last time I checked, it takes a man and woman to conceive a child and it's not fair for only one of them to fend for the child financially. I'm assuming by whores you're referring to women so let me say this; a man knows how a woman gets pregnant, if he doesn't what that to happen then he can most likely prevent it.
trololololol

Erlanger, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
thats what you get for knocking up a poor bitch,where she work at? mcdonalds??
oso

Akron, OH

#10 Nov 25, 2012
what they said wrote:
Last time I checked, it takes a man and woman to conceive a child and it's not fair for only one of them to fend for the child financially. I'm assuming by whores you're referring to women so let me say this; a man knows how a woman gets pregnant, if he doesn't what that to happen then he can most likely prevent it.
yea and she can keep her legs closed also. so what are you saying?
oso

Akron, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2012
really wrote:
Yes you're wrong I'm sure you pay what?!$100 week tops. That does not pay the money she spends on housing, utilities, food, book rental, school supplies, clothes, household items and any other needs. Your child support is paying her back for what's she's already spent.
The woman would have to pay for housing, utilities, household items and any other needs regardless so what? The point is that a lot of times child support is paid and the child is not getting their needs met. Chick is at the club Sat. then asking someone for help on the water bill on Mon. Then have the nerve to tell the child go ask your dad for some money for some new shoes. Dude is right, if I can raise my child without any help from you, but you need my help to raise him/her, then the court should award me custody and let her have visitation every other week. Then she won't have to worry about housing, utilities, food, household needs... or would she?
oso

Akron, OH

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!!Not to mention bday parties,entertainment for them,water bill,I have girls & they need there hair done....shoot their relaxer is $65,men just dont understand what we go through
maybe you need to stop putting poison in your litle girls head. maybe if you started respecting yourself a little more you wouldn't be in the situation your in now.
what they said

Akron, OH

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Sure, she can keep her legs closed. Just like he can keep himself in his pants. You're an idiot. Back to the point I already proved, it takes two to tango. I agree she should not be making poor spending decisions and then ask THE DAD for more money. Other than that, her poor spending decisions are her prerogitive. His child support that is to help support the child doesn't give him rights to say where she can go/ what she can do.
oso

Akron, OH

#14 Nov 25, 2012
what they said wrote:
Sure, she can keep her legs closed. Just like he can keep himself in his pants. You're an idiot. Back to the point I already proved, it takes two to tango. I agree she should not be making poor spending decisions and then ask THE DAD for more money. Other than that, her poor spending decisions are her prerogitive. His child support that is to help support the child doesn't give him rights to say where she can go/ what she can do.
Im the idiot?? Both of them made the choice, but the law favors the woman in the situation. you need to look at the original post again dipsh*t. It should give him the right to say where she can go and what she can do if he is paying child support and the childs needs/ wants aren't addressed before the mothers wants are plain, and simple. Everyone wants to talk about womens choice and the man made his choice when he laid down. Well if a woman doesn't understand the consequences of having sex and is unable to provide for that child then she should not be afforded automatic custody of the child.
lmao

Evansville, IN

#15 Nov 25, 2012
shut up bitch. with all the child support, food stamps, welfare checks, rent paid for by the government, and money from the other guys whose dick your sucking. I'm sure your doing fine!!
Amen

Evansville, IN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
oso wrote:
<quoted text> maybe you need to stop putting poison in your litle girls head. maybe if you started respecting yourself a little more you wouldn't be in the situation your in now.
Respecting myself more?!? You dont even know me!!!!I respect myself 100%......you dont know my situation.How do you get that I disrespect myself from what I wrote on here????
lol

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Money money money money money money who you gone call gost. Busters.
cashville

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Make room for her to rent more space in your head for free.
babydaddy

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2012
I got a job yeah rite I got your money black lips.
babydaddy

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2012
I take from the white girls there my sloppy seconds.
Real Stuff Here

Glenview, IL

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Women are money sucking hos. They take the child support blow it on manicures then what the father to pay a bunch extra when he knows damn well she out blowing the money he works hard for. They are baby mommas and not wives for a reason. worthless
oso

Akron, OH

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Respecting myself more?!? You dont even know me!!!!I respect myself 100%......you dont know my situation.How do you get that I disrespect myself from what I wrote on here????
you respect yourself 100% huh? Then WTF are you putting that poison in your daughters head? WTF do you have multiple kids without being stable enouh to take care of them? YOU choose the man you had kids with. Sounds like you should've waited a little longer and found out what kind of man/men they were before you decided to sleep with them. See I know exactly who you are. YOU, ALONG WITH THE MAN/MEN THAT YOU HAVE KIDS WITH ARE WHATS WRONG WITH OUR COMMUNITY. women hold the power when it comes to choosing a partner plain and simple. If you don't respect yourself then you won't pick a very respectable mate plain and simple. Who you have kids with is a reflection of you, nobody else. BTW, the day wife ever put that posion in my daughters head is would be the day I become a widower. quit trying to make your daughters look white and let them keep their hair the way God made it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercedes at Scores (Aug '12) 21 min cant 6
this girl.... 52 min Daddy 4
hot chick in blacked out tahoe 1 hr Turd 18
recent booking 1 hr nosey 5
Pistons bouncer? 1 hr yes 12
bp body rubs 32 descrete and sentual(pics of Ka... 1 hr uh oh 8
beef between Brittney white and Kim brewer 2 hr why 1
prostitutes of evansville 4 hr babydaddy 32
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:19AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII