Anonymous

Newburgh, IN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
anybody know some dirt on this fat piece of crap?
uh oh

Newburgh, IN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Pill head
Yup

Newburgh, IN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Hes a fat pillhead who likes to rob ppl and hes always drivin a limo in howell hmmmm? Hes a fat cat burgular who likes to screw crack heads. Gross
Get a life

Chardon, OH

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Actually, he's a good person, a long time friend of mine, and has always been lloyal to those he cares about. Yes, he's had ups as downs, but who hasn't? I'm not sure why you are so worried about what he's doing... But just to clue you in, he's been taking care of his babies, paying child support, and working a second job to support his psychopath ex wife bc he's that big of a person. But frankly, it's none of your damn business. Get a life!
Bea

Newburgh, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Really his psychopath ex-wife who works takes damn good care of them babies and done all she could to keep his dumb pill poppin butt out of jail I mean seriously he always been loyal to those he care about is that why he broke into his friends house and stole $$ and pills hell he even stole from his wife's family thats a real stand up man right there...please and the limo deal that's just to cover his pill habit
Get a life

Chardon, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Obviously, there are two sides to every story. And like I said, everyone has ups and downs, in this case it seems really down. If she were a good wife, she would've stuck around to get him the help he needs instead of bailing and "robbing" everything thats important from him. That doesn't make her any better of a person. You dont leave someone who you "promised to love through sickness and in health" That doesn't help anyone's addiction or recovery.
Bea

Newburgh, IN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
I get that but when someone refuses help gets worse and then starts screwing other girls what else can you do sit there and take it, you can't help someone who don't want help plain and simple I wish them both the best too bad it had to come to this...
Get your facts straight

Kent, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2012
First of all, this is ridiculous that people are on here posting about him, however, I personally know both of them and his wife did do everything that she could do. After he stole from multiple people in her family, stole her own pain medication just weeks before her back surgury, she stayed, she is a fighter, she made a decision to give him another chance after he did so many things... because she loved him. She sent him to Brentwood rehab and he relapsed a few months later. She found out by police knocking at their door, she again gave him another chance. Face it, once you've tried so many times, there comes a point when you know that things are not going to get better. She had to get her babies out of that environment. I hate that it has come to this as well.
P.S. No child support has been paid...
Get your facts straight

Kent, OH

#9 Nov 29, 2012
He has an addiction, she tried, he needs to get help, she couldn't help him beause he wasn't honest with her. She left, but still wants him to get better. An environment where the police are arresting her babies' father isn't what she wanted her kids to grow up seeing, so she removed them from that! End of story...
Bea

Newburgh, IN

#10 Nov 29, 2012
He obviously hasn't hit his "rock bottom" and hopefully when he does he wont just keep bouncing and will make his way back to the top..She is a very good kind hearted person and had all she could take and did what was.best for them babies...
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
I agree with you , "Get your facts straight", she has done way more than should be expected of any wife. She made a decision to make a better life for herself and the babies. Now is his turn to grow up and make an HONEST life for himself so that he can continue to be a father to his kids, and that includes paying his child support which i know for a fact had never happened. The path that he is going down right now is only going to land him in jail, and unable to be a part if his kids' lives at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kinkiest thing you've done? 10 min unknownpeeper 56
Christy Phillips (Oct '15) 11 min berry 8
DeAndre Hughes? 18 min Real Bytch 5
josh waters (Aug '14) 40 min scott 174
Fall Festival 1 hr Mudflap 11
crf 1 hr Tiny Tim 15
why cover up ur cuz drama with lies 1 hr mix up 3
cara beckerle 3 hr Antoine 50
Missing handicapped girl 5 hr Tjc 2,076

Evansville Jobs