First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kimberly

Evansville, IN

#30 Sep 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> that's what i'm talking about!!!! How to find her? Couldn't find her on fb....would love to get with her and then get on topix and make the haters jealous with some truth!
well ya found me I'm here! Lol what ya wanna know
lol

Evansville, IN

#31 Sep 26, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text> well ya found me I'm here! Lol what ya wanna know
how does one get a hold of you? I hear ur pretty awesome in bed
kimberly

Evansville, IN

#32 Sep 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> how does one get a hold of you? I hear ur pretty awesome in bed
lol your age? and idk know u not on here tho i got a facebook jordyn toliver inbox lol and i just dont give it up like that sorry boo but always can use a good friend ya feel me!
lol

Evansville, IN

#33 Sep 26, 2013
kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>lol your age? and idk know u not on here tho i got a facebook jordyn toliver inbox lol and i just dont give it up like that sorry boo but always can use a good friend ya feel me!
im 30.....the only jordyn toliver i found is married and doesn't live in this area lol yeah, good friends are definitely a plus!
kimberly

Evansville, IN

#34 Sep 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> im 30.....the only jordyn toliver i found is married and doesn't live in this area lol yeah, good friends are definitely a plus!
thats the one mine got haked so im using that one for now yea yr right friends are always a plus
lol

Evansville, IN

#35 Sep 27, 2013
kimberly wrote:
<quoted text> thats the one mine got haked so im using that one for now yea yr right friends are always a plus
shoot me an email just to be on the safe side....people say all sorts of crazy things on here and I don't want to message someone on fb if it's not really you lol... jayevansville@gmail.com
allyouhatersarrk imsfans

Evansville, IN

#36 Oct 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> shoot me an email just to be on the safe side....people say all sorts of crazy things on here and I don't want to message someone on fb if it's not really you lol... jayevansville@gmail.com
she has a man and Abby on the way
SheTaylorOut

Evansville, IN

#37 Oct 9, 2013
Does she even kno who her "baby dad" is to this 3rd one?
getit

Newburgh, IN

#40 Oct 9, 2013
Preggo again wit who now
wowlol

Evansville, IN

#41 Oct 18, 2013
SheTaylorOut wrote:
Does she even kno who her "baby dad" is to this 3rd one?
umm yes she does actually its none ya bizz he is from evansville and his name is andre dumb azz
stupidppl

Evansville, IN

#42 Oct 18, 2013
getit wrote:
Preggo again wit who now
she is 6 weeks and she still fine as fux .heard she having twins !
Kimberly

Evansville, IN

#44 Oct 19, 2013
For your info yes I am having my thrid child and it dnt matter who the dad is what u jealous cause it ant u lmao worry bout ya own and fall back
lol

Evansville, IN

#46 Oct 19, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
For your info yes I am having my thrid child and it dnt matter who the dad is what u jealous cause it ant u lmao worry bout ya own and fall back
check your email real fast kim....
Kimberly

Evansville, IN

#47 Oct 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> check your email real fast kim....
nope nothing and idk you dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paranoid much? 9 min smiling 7
i never bother my neighbors 13 min Back at ya 4
guys with the smallest ding dangs 13 min Annie 57
berry wh*res 13 min h2theizo 13
question for men 25 min lonely 6
Nerium 1 hr juicyfruit 15
looking for courm twins 1 hr hardworkingguy 1
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE