straight ratchet and thinks she tough
awful

Newburgh, IN

#4 May 9, 2013
It would be great if she would get hit by a truck. Worthless piece of trash
stop snitching

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 11, 2013
It would be great if you got a life and worry about your own, you posting shit on topix let's me know you don't have nothing better to do now that's ratchet so let's act our age and grow up
awful

Newburgh, IN

#7 May 11, 2013
stop snitching wrote:
It would be great if you got a life and worry about your own, you posting shit on topix let's me know you don't have nothing better to do now that's ratchet so let's act our age and grow up
But oddly, your on here as well...
stop snitching

Akron, OH

#8 May 11, 2013
Yeah cause you on here talking shit about my fam blood thicker than water booboo best believe I don't live on here know that I got a life just like you need to find yours
awful

Newburgh, IN

#9 May 11, 2013
stop snitching wrote:
Yeah cause you on here talking shit about my fam blood thicker than water booboo best believe I don't live on here know that I got a life just like you need to find yours
Your so ghetto. Read what you wrote outloud.. Trash
right

Newburgh, IN

#10 May 11, 2013
awful wrote:
<quoted text>Your so ghetto. Read what you wrote outloud.. Trash
in agreement too just trash apparently
big girl

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2013
bitch is a lier and a cheat be lieing on Little Emiley Caine that girl scared of everyone I mean y pick on here for real take care of ur kids and ur man cuz if u did and when u ask him to have a 3 or 4 some he would say no cuz he loves u haha but for real booboo
Kimberly

Akron, OH

#12 Sep 16, 2013
big girl wrote:
bitch is a lier and a cheat be lieing on Little Emiley Caine that girl scared of everyone I mean y pick on here for real take care of ur kids and ur man cuz if u did and when u ask him to have a 3 or 4 some he would say no cuz he loves u haha but for real booboo
umm b***h you got nerve y'all n***as is dumb get u some business and kill ya self .. You dumb a$$ don't know shyt about me you wish ya did but ya don't so go run and tell that you ppl are all worthless on here yr dumb and b***h I wish u would say it to my face cause u would get stomped ho3
classynottrashy

Princeton, IN

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text> umm b***h you got nerve y'all n***as is dumb get u some business and kill ya self .. You dumb a$$ don't know shyt about me you wish ya did but ya don't so go run and tell that you ppl are all worthless on here yr dumb and b***h I wish u would say it to my face cause u would get stomped ho3
Please read out loud what you wrote. You belong no where but on a trashy episode of Jerry Springer. Worthless drain on society you are!
Kimberly

Akron, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2013
classynottrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read out loud what you wrote. You belong no where but on a trashy episode of Jerry Springer. Worthless drain on society you are!
who the f u talking to like that naw not me look here b***h u can run ya trap all day idgaf about u or Wat u heard b***h u don't know me so therefore don't be talking shit about me and ant trash b****h far from that u wouldn't know what trash is cause wen ya look in tha mirror boo that's u and for ya info idgaf so stay in ya lane ho3 cause u dnt knowe so fall tha f***k back and take a seat wit ya worthless a$$ uz a waste of air..
classynottrashy

Princeton, IN

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text> who the f u talking to like that naw not me look here b***h u can run ya trap all day idgaf about u or Wat u heard b***h u don't know me so therefore don't be talking shit about me and ant trash b****h far from that u wouldn't know what trash is cause wen ya look in tha mirror boo that's u and for ya info idgaf so stay in ya lane ho3 cause u dnt knowe so fall tha f***k back and take a seat wit ya worthless a$$ uz a waste of air..
I am sorry I don't understand ghettoism. I have no idea what you are talking about LMAO
kimberly

Akron, OH

#16 Sep 24, 2013
classynottrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry I don't understand ghettoism. I have no idea what you are talking about LMAO
look b***h maybe u can understand this then u are dumb and idgaf what u think u know about me b***h u ant me and I reaaly don't give two F's about what u think u know about me cause I do me and u ant my boss and ya sure the hell ant my momma or daddy so therefore talk what ya know u dumb redneck b**h put a name on ya shyt u dumb b**h so go kill ya self....
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2013
Is this kim girl hot? How old is she? She sounds like she could be one of those girls that is crazy in bed with that attitude.
harite

Akron, OH

#24 Sep 25, 2013
lady wrote:
trash
u must not know trash u are one talkin about kim like that boo dont be made cause she a bad gb***h doing betta than u ...
harite

Akron, OH

#25 Sep 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Is this kim girl hot? How old is she? She sounds like she could be one of those girls that is crazy in bed with that attitude.
she thick and got a azz for days and a beautiful smile that most these haters on her wish they had i think she like 23 and she can ride a dick and her head game amazing trust me i been with that i kno. if her puzzy was weed it would be dro its that damn good . these b***hies on here hating on her cause she got her own... real talk
harite

Akron, OH

#27 Sep 25, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text> who the f u talking to like that naw not me look here b***h u can run ya trap all day idgaf about u or Wat u heard b***h u don't know me so therefore don't be talking shit about me and ant trash b****h far from that u wouldn't know what trash is cause wen ya look in tha mirror boo that's u and for ya info idgaf so stay in ya lane ho3 cause u dnt knowe so fall tha f***k back and take a seat wit ya worthless a$$ uz a waste of air..
lil mamma dont worry bout these ho3z the just made cause u doing better than them keep doing u boo..
Lol

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Sep 25, 2013
harite wrote:
<quoted text> she thick and got a azz for days and a beautiful smile that most these haters on her wish they had i think she like 23 and she can ride a dick and her head game amazing trust me i been with that i kno. if her puzzy was weed it would be dro its that damn good . these b***hies on here hating on her cause she got her own... real talk
that's what i'm talking about!!!! How to find her? Couldn't find her on fb....would love to get with her and then get on topix and make the haters jealous with some truth!
Haha

Akron, OH

#29 Sep 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> that's what i'm talking about!!!! How to find her? Couldn't find her on fb....would love to get with her and then get on topix and make the haters jealous with some truth!
Kimberly fuckthesehaters toliver on face book or she got another account jordyn toliver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heart broken 8 min YepYepYep 6
Thanks for breaking my heart 10 min YepYepYep 10
James lowe 14 min Wow 117
Girl at Burlington 20 min Wow 9
How much do Backpage girls cost? 25 min Wtf 7
anyone remember ? 29 min Wtf 3
Andrea Pankey (Dec '12) 1 hr That BITCH 17

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance