Lmfao this is all funny to me
trolololol

Louisville, KY

#42 Aug 9, 2012
hmmmma abby easy and nasty,poor child,probably dont know who the babydaddy is
Smh

Evansville, IN

#43 Aug 9, 2012
That h*e claimed she was prego by iren now the b*tch claim she prego by brain dude get it together boo
loveme

Collinsville, IL

#44 Aug 9, 2012
I told people she was fake an a hoe an got pregnant on purpose but no strangers think they kno a bitch an wanna comment stupid shit an they problems lmao
tierra

Collinsville, IL

#45 Aug 9, 2012
Abby is the most hoeish bitch up in Harrison ....can't stand her an I remember she got slap an didn't do shit
whogivesadarn

Louisville, KY

#46 Aug 9, 2012
loveme wrote:
I told people she was fake an a hoe an got pregnant on purpose but no strangers think they kno a bitch an wanna comment stupid shit an they problems lmao
People like you are probably the reason other people quit highschool. I am sending these posts to Harrison and hopefully they can trace back the IP address if she has bullying problems.
loveme

Collinsville, IL

#47 Aug 9, 2012
Nobodies bullying this girl at all so shut upan talk what you know
loveme

Collinsville, IL

#48 Aug 9, 2012
Nobody comment nomore on this ...
Smh

Evansville, IN

#49 Aug 9, 2012
whogivesadarn wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are probably the reason other people quit highschool. I am sending these posts to Harrison and hopefully they can trace back the IP address if she has bullying problems.
Stfu you sound dumb af and thats her problem didnt nobody tell her to get prego and lie who her bd is and what the hell harrison gone do this happening during summer break there aint shit they can do
boo

Newburgh, IN

#50 Aug 9, 2012
loveme wrote:
Nobody comment nomore on this ...
oh no you opened up that bag of tricks dear. you gonna get suspended over her? lol i don't like any of them but it's like reality tv. kinda like when that mma fighter punched snookie. i can't stop giggling. people who think they are something other than a running punchline. loves it.
dumberthanrocks

Louisville, KY

#51 Aug 10, 2012
Smh wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu you sound dumb af and thats her problem didnt nobody tell her to get prego and lie who her bd is and what the hell harrison gone do this happening during summer break there aint shit they can do
U type dumber than rocks. The school can do something if it keeps up after the break. Harrassment will not be tolerated by any of you mean girls. Don't forget two or more girls and it's considered a gang. Becareful what you say. There have already been two arrests from topix so don't think your special.
Forum

Collinsville, IL

#52 Aug 10, 2012
Stop commenting on here please. Let It go everybody ...thank you an have a bless day :)
Smh

Evansville, IN

#53 Aug 10, 2012
dumberthanrocks wrote:
<quoted text>
U type dumber than rocks. The school can do something if it keeps up after the break. Harrassment will not be tolerated by any of you mean girls. Don't forget two or more girls and it's considered a gang. Becareful what you say. There have already been two arrests from topix so don't think your special.
Thats the point aint nobody gone be thinking about the bitch after break and if so they can say it in person dumb f*ck and who are the 2 people that been arrested ?
Clay_has_HUGE_pe e

Bowling Green, KY

#54 Jun 4, 2013
I'd like to just briefly continue the topic of education exclusively. If any of you hypocritical parasites are in and "honors class" than this just reinforces the point that their is a major flaw in our educational system today. Passing the i-step in the "average +" percentile and going to beauty school does NOT make you educated lol. The hypertext markup (programming) language and the source code of this website ought to be deleted indefinitely, because it makes ones iq drop significantly just from reading it.(And we all know "loveme" can't afford to lose anymore brain cells). I guess Obama care doesn't by books lmao! Furthermore, the youth of America needs to join together to one day lead this great country, instead of looking up to rappers and smoking weed to cover up their insecurities. You are all idolizing the wrong people. WAKE UP, your flaws as an individual are basically leaking off of the page. You can say "I'm smart" "I'm educated and on honors and going to make 100k a year" but actions speak louder than words my friends.

Ps. If all pregnant women are whores, then I presume that your mom is the biggest whore of all for having a baby like you lol.

Please trade in your food stamps for a book. The economy is in fiscal ruins, we are on the brink of war w Korea. Communism, imperialism, and terrorism are plaguing our world, and your MAIN consternation is Abby Marie from Evansville? Get a job. You watch too much jersey shore, and just have too much time on your (filthy) hands.

F*ck you, have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want you M 15 min Grapevine 10
Gayce Johnson aka Gator 28 min Tee Tee 7
Roxie brodie is a lame biytch 31 min 1st hand 4
Carltez Taylor GULITY 39 min Panther 7
Me so horny 58 min AprilsFool 10
Guys that eat the best puss y ?? (Jan '15) 1 hr Spice 50
Where is aleah buried? 1 hr Abc 49
Missing handicapped girl 1 hr Praying for the best 2,108
cara beckerle 1 hr Yes 73

Evansville Jobs