First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dirty dirt

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Who knows this dirty snitch, also like to act like he like black folk but will pop the N word off when black golf not around!! His kids he don't even know there age, piece of trash!!
awe

Sarasota, FL

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Awe he can't be all bad!!!! Lol
The realist

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Lol he just a weak bitch, he get stung in a regular he just to dumb to know it, comes around goes around oh yes boi we been known you be short that shit.... So when you in need we return that fav lol dumb lil bitch
JRobb

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Any body mess with did bitch better watch they ass cuz he so weak he'll get you caught up... That's what up.,
Misty

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Yall lies he kew , I don't never have any drop off probs or pipe laying prob at that that shiz juicy!!
got this

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Yep he punk status
Troll

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
He is meth head for real look like shit!!
X con

Florence, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
He has always hid behind billdo
haha

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2012
I've seen him fight a couple times and he can... He hasn't hid behind billdo since I've known him.
haha

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2012
X con wrote:
He has always hid behind billdo
who is billdo lol
SAS

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Jrobb. Is he for real snitch?? I thought that hes up w DEA bout to b in summer sweep. Is he on paper?
B

Floyds Knobs, IN

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Billy Hollis
lol

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Lol u guys talking all this shit on here putting ppl shit out to air but know this keep bill name out of ur mouth !!
Imposter

Georgetown, IN

#16 Jun 28, 2012
SAS wrote:
Jrobb. Is he for real snitch?? I thought that hes up w DEA bout to b in summer sweep. Is he on paper?
The only JRobb I know is from MTV and he ain't said shit about casey. Someone's gonna get that head busted open if he even finds out somebody tryin to use his street cred cuz they can't whoop casey.
SAS

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only JRobb I know is from MTV and he ain't said shit about casey. Someone's gonna get that head busted open if he even finds out somebody tryin to use his street cred cuz they can't whoop casey.
There's a jrobb in Evansville too. Any anyone could put that as their name on here. I jus wanna kno bout Casey. Snitch or not. And on who??
lol

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Shit ask him way u be ask shit on here lol not the right thing to do lol ppl don't even use their own name on here come on dudes
thissiteisgay

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 28, 2012
This is the stupidest site ppl r real hard talkin sh** behind a computer wish there was a way to find out who all u b**ches were bet u wouldn't talk tuff then
CHAFFIN

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Lol I've never known Casey to be a snitch nor have I ever seen his name in black and white so with that being said if he did snitch he must not done a good job because they didn't use the information. I've been knowing Casey for some years and never seen no paper work. Sounds like some hating and if not I want to see the black and white ... I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy to see that. An him hiding behind B that's a lie. They don't even kick it tough these days so if u new your info u kno it's been like that since he been out. I'm not here to argue just stating facts on a situation.
Mizz

Newburgh, IN

#22 Jul 1, 2012
I know for a fact he snitch he did when was wit me!!! Lmao you all stupid protecting him he do t give a F$&k bout any of you!! He use to be real down till he got on that shit so yes he snitch I know!!
Stick

Newburgh, IN

#23 Jul 1, 2012
What you mean summer sweep??? He ain't no smith he may be alot of things but snitch I think not some y'all think you hard behind names you all bi7c4's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Granado 11 min Stop it 7
London aka Tiffany 18 min Pimp life 6
Brooklyn Gappy Brooks 33 min Curious87 1
tommy rutledge 35 min sara from HR 1
Who’s this Amanda bacon heffer? 1 hr JBird 35
Donye Morris 1 hr Updated info 7
AdLust 1 hr Needy 2

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages