If you're voting Romney...

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Iworkformine

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Especially African Americans, you may as well go dig yourself a shallow grave outside the welfare office. He is not on our side...
bigazzwhitedude

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
He wants to make the rich richer, doesn't give a fu** about the average working man

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
CAPTAIN BATMAN finds it funny when poor people think they matter.
lotsofstarving

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Iworkformine wrote:
Especially African Americans, you may as well go dig yourself a shallow grave outside the welfare office. He is not on our side...
Honey there will be lots of starving in every race. Whites are catching up with the blacks on assistance. Hoard food and and weapons. Obama is bankrupting the government so it won't matter who we vote in, starve cause Romney cut it off, or starve cause Obama broke it.
hereugoagain

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Captain Batman wrote:
CAPTAIN BATMAN finds it funny when poor people think they matter.
No one matters but the illuminati. It is funny how people think they can control an election. The illuminati controls everything. Just be happy you're not on their radar and they let you live. Non believer?? Ask Tupac, Biggie, Amy Whinehouse, Michael Jackson, etc.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2012
hereugoagain wrote:
<quoted text>
No one matters but the illuminati. It is funny how people think they can control an election. The illuminati controls everything. Just be happy you're not on their radar and they let you live. Non believer?? Ask Tupac, Biggie, Amy Whinehouse, Michael Jackson, etc.
CAPTAIN BATMAN is the ILLUMINATI, Why would we care about two shitty ass horrible pole smoking rappers, a drug addict singer who wasn't that good , and a child molester??
icaredwhen

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Captain Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
CAPTAIN BATMAN is the ILLUMINATI, Why would we care about two shitty ass horrible pole smoking rappers, a drug addict singer who wasn't that good , and a child molester??
WHere did I say I cared about them?? Not even close. Maybe Tupac. I liked a few of his poems.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2012
icaredwhen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHere did I say I cared about them?? Not even close. Maybe Tupac. I liked a few of his poems.
TUPAC was a shit tier rapper. Nothing of value was lost.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Captain Batman wrote:
<quoted text>TUPAC was a shit tier rapper. Nothing of value was lost.
Haha, you're a complete fool if you believe that.
Facts

Hollywood, FL

#10 Oct 8, 2012
If you vote for Romney you are an actual working person who went to college, got a worthwhile degree, did not have children out of wedlock and think accepting welfare is something you should be ashamed of!! You are also a business owner who KNOWS the government did not build your business. You set up college funds for your children, pay your bills on time and actually pay taxes. You are responsible and are tired of supporting the welfare class.
bigazzwhitedude

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Facts wrote:
If you vote for Romney you are an actual working person who went to college, got a worthwhile degree, did not have children out of wedlock and think accepting welfare is something you should be ashamed of!! You are also a business owner who KNOWS the government did not build your business. You set up college funds for your children, pay your bills on time and actually pay taxes. You are responsible and are tired of supporting the welfare class.
not everyone was born with that silver spoon in their mouth. I know my government as well as the next man. I work everyday and have a degree...that being said, I know people who were born in the gutter. I also know good, honest, and solid people who do the same as me, but can't afford to save money. But will give you anything if needed. I don't care for greedy mofos who only care for theirselves. i.e...romney
IWorkForMine

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Facts wrote:
If you vote for Romney you are an actual working person who went to college, got a worthwhile degree, did not have children out of wedlock and think accepting welfare is something you should be ashamed of!! You are also a business owner who KNOWS the government did not build your business. You set up college funds for your children, pay your bills on time and actually pay taxes. You are responsible and are tired of supporting the
welfare class.
I am paying taxes I don't agree with ppl taking advantage of welfare either but I work part time
and go to school full time. The fact of the matter is by the time I complete my degree we will be right in the middle of the next presidential term. Then I'll fall into the category of people with a degree but also I will be middle class, it's not hurting people making 80-90k+ a year to pay taxes, but someone like me just getting out of college, make 34K...im going to be feeling like I went to school 4 years for nothing...Obama has already caught Romney Renigging on ALOT of his statements, he's not good for us....

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, you're a complete fool if you believe that.
get off tupacs dead dick. The best thing to happen to his career was a bullet.

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Apple is an american business GET IT AMERICAN. iphone 5? MADE IN CHINA!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Obama wants a tax or a tarriff put on companies like apple, whirlpool, Zenith, for moving to vietnam, china, korea.There is a poll in Al Frankens book that says 55% of Washington thinks NAFTA (free trade) was a bad idea, 80% of the public thinks it is. Does anyone see the disconnect.
kinz

Newburgh, IN

#16 Oct 9, 2012
OBAMA 2012! Watch and wait bc he will be ur President for another 4 years! You dnt like it? Kiss his ass!

Location hidden

#17 Oct 9, 2012
kinz wrote:
OBAMA 2012! Watch and wait bc he will be ur President for another 4 years! You dnt like it? Kiss his ass!
so what's it like being poor and retarded?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yo mama jokes 7 min VTHISWAY 6
what is Crosspointe? 8 min VTHISWAY 6
Tina Morris 8 min Amanda B 34
john 8 min VTHISWAY 8
a good black woman 50 min yeah 11
Frankie P 1 hr BQueen 1
New blonde girl named maddie at sauced 1 hr haha 6
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE