Next Last
iwannaknow

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Tell me about her
Honest

Evansville, IN

#2 May 5, 2016
She a Hoe brutha. Talked to her a few times but she couldn't keep my attention because all she ever did was tried to come on to strong sexually. Even if that's all I ever wanted the way she throw herself at dudes is kinda ridiculous i know i dont wanna take care of all dem kids rs she aint worth alla that homie
Black

Evansville, IN

#3 May 6, 2016
Yo she cool id hit it but that's about it she don't really have them wife qualities but she a cool chick to hang wit
Poor Girl

Evansville, IN

#4 May 7, 2016
Feel sorry for the girl. Can't keep a man to save her life. Wonder why that is
NotIntoFrecklez

Evansville, IN

#5 May 8, 2016
I couldn't get past all em freckles boy
Why

United States

#6 May 8, 2016
Poor Girl wrote:
Feel sorry for the girl. Can't keep a man to save her life. Wonder why that is
https://mobile.twitter.com/Prettyyy_Bitchh/me...
Poor Girl

Evansville, IN

#7 May 9, 2016
Why wrote:
Are u sayin wats on her Twitter is why she can't keep a man? Lol
DumbBroad

Evansville, IN

#8 May 9, 2016
I heard the girl was just f***** sum 50 yr old dude soon as her nd her last baby daddy broke up. B**** always been money hungry. Want a man to take care of her nd all them kids but wanna be out partyin Nd gettin fucked. Nd steady talkn shit to other girls knowin dam well she cant fight. I believe this may be why she can't keep one lol
Tommy g

United States

#9 May 9, 2016
Great ride though
HAHA

Richmond, VA

#10 May 9, 2016
Try Kelly Evans (Collins) she's the nastiest skank I've banged ! Even after she got married lol
Shame

Evansville, IN

#11 May 10, 2016
Tommy g wrote:
Great ride though
Yea she is but would u wife her bro? Don't think I could
Trash

United States

#12 May 10, 2016
Is she still friends wit the girl shes supposedly best friends wit even tho she banged her baby daddy? I feel like she always wants sloppy 2nds never seems to get the guys 1st lol
Grossssssssss

Evansville, IN

#13 May 12, 2016
Who's this skank messin wit now that she single AGAIN lol or should I say which dude is crazy enough to want her nasty ass after she got all em kids. if all her baby daddy's dont want her for tha exact same reason that tells ya sumthin fellas just puttin that out there
WhatHappened

Evansville, IN

#14 May 12, 2016
She not with Logan no more?? Smh
ComeOn

Evansville, IN

#16 May 13, 2016
Come on y'all she aint that bad lil obnoxious but she a cool cat.
Savior

Evansville, IN

#17 May 13, 2016
Apparently she's found God now lol
Pat

Evansville, IN

#18 May 13, 2016
Mannnnn that's how they do. Hoe revival!!!!!
MackDaddy

Evansville, IN

#19 May 14, 2016
Hoe revival hahahahaha gotta try to get right with the Lord for all the random dicks she's taken lmao I'm one of em trust me I kno. P**** had no tightness back then I can jus imagine what it's like now she popped another one out
Wowwww

United States

#21 May 15, 2016
Lets make this super clear ; whittney left both of her babydaddies! They didn't leave her. How can she not keep a man when she went from a 6yr relationship to a 4yr relationship! And that party shit is dead cause she never gets to go out! When she gets to have a night out w her friends she shouldn't have to get shit about it! She's a damn good mother, kept the same job for years, has her own whip & always has, same as keeping her own crib!!! But y'all wana sit up w your time and call her a hoe. Who gives a fuck if you feel she's a hoe, she's got her head on STRAIGHT and don't need approval from ANYONE! Lame ass mfs on here ain't got shit to say to her...
DoSumthin

Evansville, IN

#22 May 15, 2016
Umm I kno where she lives and what she drives and its all barely passing decent Lol She trash nd always will be trash. She better get her butt back in school bc no man gonna want her wit all nem kids. Can't support a house full of kids as a server her whole life lmao nd She burned her reputation for fuckin random dudes, dudes that have gfs, etc all those years. Nd one of the first things ppl say when you mention her name is club whore. We all kno she lived in the clubs until about last yr wen her baby daddy left her psycho ass nd she aint have a full time babysitter. Funny ur the oooonly person that had anything good to say abt the chick. Lmao glad to kno she has one really good friend y'all bitches are laaaaaaame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug heads at the water department 14 min UGHHH 1
hurt 16 min Truth 12
Andrea Maddox 21 min South 6
She is criminally insane 21 min Sarah Conner 15
Kellz & Punchline (Mar '13) 25 min Funny 36
Tell me about when you didnt leave a tip 36 min Otto von krieger 20
Wifey?? 37 min ruthless 36
Gary Lewis 16 hr MuffledTruth 24

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web