Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 27, 2011
REEL TALKn -BIOTCH wrote:
Is he a THIEF???
Who wants to know?

Since: May 12

Evansville, IN

#3 May 13, 2012
*** NEED FACTS ON JOE WAPLE! CAN ANYONE HELP? I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HIM & HEATH McCUTCHIN ARE REALLY ABOUT!
cant stand him

Evansville, IN

#4 May 17, 2012
i hate that fat ass dont know the uther dude but joe is a fat piece of shit
worthless

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2012
i know & see him more than id like to...he will rob you blind and he gets high everyday...
TRUTHFUL

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 4, 2012
I know Joe very well and yes in his twenties he made some bad choices. However, he is the hardest working man I know and if he wants to go home and relax then he deserves that. He is almost 40 and is very trustworthy and takes care of his responsibilities. He will not rob you blind and for a big guy he gets around better than most people. As for "can't stand him" and "worthless" they are jealous of what Joe has accomplished his life and if they really knew him they wouldn't feel that way.
mis understood

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2012
He was always a stand up dude with me. But I've seen him crush cats that tried to take advantage.. this guy had it coming, a real hater!!
NOT TRUTHFUL

Evansville, IN

#8 Jul 7, 2012
I HAVE KNOWN THIS GUY SINCE ELEMENTARY HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WASTE OF SPACE EXCEPT MAYBE TO HIS WIFE & CHILDREN. HE IS THE ONLY FAT GUY THAT I HAVE EVER MET THAT SMOKES METH. THAT SAYS IT ALL.
no respect

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 7, 2012
NOT TRUTHFUL wrote:
I HAVE KNOWN THIS GUY SINCE ELEMENTARY HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WASTE OF SPACE EXCEPT MAYBE TO HIS WIFE & CHILDREN. HE IS THE ONLY FAT GUY THAT I HAVE EVER MET THAT SMOKES METH. THAT SAYS IT ALL.
so he a heavy meth user?
Get A Life

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Just stop!! He used meth a few times years ago and hasn't touched it since. At least since his kids were born and he has a teenager. Stop posting stuff on here Crash (Anthony Piper)!
5fingerdiscount

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2012
worthless wrote:
i know & see him more than id like to...he will rob you blind and he gets high everyday...
He sure will take anything he can.
5fingerdiscount

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2012
TRUTHFUL wrote:
I know Joe very well and yes in his twenties he made some bad choices. However, he is the hardest working man I know and if he wants to go home and relax then he deserves that. He is almost 40 and is very trustworthy and takes care of his responsibilities. He will not rob you blind and for a big guy he gets around better than most people. As for "can't stand him" and "worthless" they are jealous of what Joe has accomplished his life and if they really knew him they wouldn't feel that way.
Lol you must be his mom or wife
would u jus look at that

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 1, 2013
well this skeezy mfucka needs a touch of karma! crooked SOB!
im blind

Evansville, IN

#14 Aug 4, 2013
would u jus look at that wrote:
well this skeezy mfucka needs a touch of karma! crooked SOB!
naw i dont want to look at it as far as joe tho, he is a pos! dude will screw u blind.
For real

Evansville, IN

#15 Aug 5, 2013
laqlalala

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needn a trim 4 min bad hair 1
So much racism on here 20 min Agent Jack Bear 46
Sabrina ann 30 min jules 1
Mighty Cab 32 min Cab user 1
Cardinal 35 min lol 11
Beautiful cashier west side lowes 36 min Unc 6
Ainsley Holland 46 min larry 16
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web