Next Last
Doctor jay

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I hate crackers!!
Cracker

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Cracker-name given to the white person that would whip the slaves during auction. Crack the whip aka the cracker. The more you know!!!!
ho plz

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
They are devils
Cracker

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Sep 27, 2012
We all play our parts
chip douglas

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Doctor jay wrote:
I hate crackers!!
Your probably the biggest uncle tom sell out there is
Cracker

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Sep 27, 2012
It's all stupid. You play your part and us whites play ours. It's just great that all the chances in the universes we are even here. Out of the endless numbers of galaxies in time we share the same space in it. Relax guy we all be dead soon enough. Just a pop in the pan is our lives our why fill it with hate.
iku

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2012
y u take that hateful crazy heart full shit someaplace were ur kind r .u no dumb assess.and grow the hell up. there may not. b much black. r white left . look around
Druge Report

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Here is the typical Obama voter.

Dr William Shockley

Florence, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2012
more monkeyshines...
ms-eva-braun

Evansville, IN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
I like most whites. Lol
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#12 Oct 1, 2012
I just want the race war to start, like the big bad negros have promised - after all - the Afros have a huge mouth - been talkin for years - Negros -- You Can talk the talk - now its time for your back-assess to walk the walk ---- BAMMMMMM -- lets go....
wtf

Evansville, IN

#13 Oct 1, 2012
i hate everybody equally you racist pieces of sh!t !
bigazzwhitedude

Portage, MI

#14 Oct 1, 2012
I bet your ancestors do because peckerwoods owned them! MUhahahahahahahaha !
Proud American

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2012
This is rediculous!! Racism is destroying the world!! We are all Americans!! If you are born in America then you are an American!! You will stand next to other Americans and fight for your right to be a free American!! It's 2012!! And there is enough people in te world that hate you for being American!! Hate them!! Not each other!!
Mickey Jones

Redmond, OR

#16 Oct 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
i hate everybody equally you racist pieces of sh!t !
Races hate simply because they are different - and should not be living in the same society - its time to figure out just who put all of the races together into one place - hate them.

But if you really do hate everyone - get it done -- don't just sit back and blab -- flapping that mouth..
Mickey Jones

Redmond, OR

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Anyone ever notice that Blacks are only a mouth - boy do they like to carry on.
please

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2012
All white boys, n men r utterly disgusting ur prolly mad cuz a family member or ex dates beautiful sexi a** black men get overit like the other posts said it's 2012 n if u know ur history well crackers(I'm white but crackers is a good word) u would know Whiteys were slaves as well. Cornball
just keep it real!

Providence, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Druge Report wrote:
Here is the typical Obama voter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Lol! That was awesome. That is a typical obama voter! Screaming a buncha crap and cant understand a thing they say. Blah blah boo bee boo obama bee boo bo booch me do do. LMAO!
bigazzwhitedude

Richland, IN

#21 Oct 2, 2012
please wrote:
All white boys, n men r utterly disgusting ur prolly mad cuz a family member or ex dates beautiful sexi a** black men get overit like the other posts said it's 2012 n if u know ur history well crackers(I'm white but crackers is a good word) u would know Whiteys were slaves as well. Cornball
dumb azz....u telling me negroes owned white people?
please

Owensboro, KY

#23 Oct 3, 2012
Yea they sure did do save it Dumba** n read more about slavery js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Granado 24 min In town 1
Sorry not sorry 31 min #thestruggleisreal 2
Stay up with me 42 min ElevenNineteen 35
Becky hollingsworth 1 hr Becky 17
White Azteca suv reward for info 1 hr Pokerface69 1
My first time 1 hr Gross 10
hakeem wilson (Jul '13) 1 hr Hakeem girl 4
Melody Finney-Mayes had sex with the regional m... 4 hr Eat out 54

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance