Newburgh, IN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Let's get it out there.
Total BullS--t

Newburgh, IN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
lets be real wrote:
Let's get it out there.
Still think Cristy Dale Vincent had something to do with Ben's murder. I bet Tracy knows what happened but she will never talk. Reading another post what about Les Vincent his name was bought up.
Somebody know and hope they burn in hell for not talking along with the person or people that killed Ben.
bigazzwhitedude

Richland, IN

#3 Oct 2, 2012
lets be real wrote:
Let's get it out there.
initials T.W.
who

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Oct 2, 2012
who?
bigazzwhitedude

Richland, IN

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Cast iron skillet
lets be real

Newburgh, IN

#7 Oct 2, 2012
I think multiple ppl know. If it's on there hearts please come forward please!!! Everyone needs this closure
Please Help

Newburgh, IN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
When Mary Doyle Ben's sister got to Tracy Wongngamnit's house to pick Ben up. Tracy said to Mary " Get your piece of shit brother out of my house he's downstairs!!! " Mary went to the stairs and seen been at the bottom. He wasn't moving. She went to his body and lifted his head. Blood started coming out. It was then she found her brother murdered. Mary has to live with that vision the rest of her life!!! 11 years later his mother, Brothers, Father have lived with this and knowing there family member was brutally murdered and can't do anything about it because someone doesn't want to be a so called " snitch "??? The people that did this are heartless and people that love Ben heart's ache and you can help mend them.
Michael Duncan
#9 Oct 3, 2012
Mad love for my brother from another mother even in death.... Bens family were the only people that were there for me when my brother was killed... I'd do anything for them... I know it sounds childish, but I do not know what I'd do if I seen any of Tracy's people...
bigazzwhitedude

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2012
People have told the police and talked to a grand jury.
EVVCHICK

Florence, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
grow up ... tracy does not have people... its been a very hard and long 12 years for her as well..tracy would like to contact nancy grace for help..she wants this closed just as bens mom does..start sending the story to people who can help ..dont set here and talk shit, let do something for real...evansville news people and the epd have not got it right in 12 years, americas most wanted could not solve it..its time to go to some one like nancy grace who will not stop till its solved..so start sending this true story out...
what is the problem

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Why can't the epd solve this crime? I mean come on...it was a party where several people attended, I am sure several people seen what happened and I am sure over half would talk if interrogated by anyone with any experience! I knew Ben back in the day and would like to see this solved..there has to be a ton of evidence.. my best friends brother was murdered at a party on the south side in 1999 and they haven't solved that one either....get your game up investigators!! If u can get away with killing people at parties with several witnesses something is wrong!!
what is the problem

Atlanta, GA

#13 Nov 22, 2013
Get Tracy,Kristy, and les in there and question them untill one comes up with some info!! These names just keep coming up!!
Yet married

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 15, 2016
EVVCHICK wrote:
grow up ... tracy does not have people... its been a very hard and long 12 years for her as well..tracy would like to contact nancy grace for help..she wants this closed just as bens mom does..start sending the story to people who can help ..dont set here and talk shit, let do something for real...evansville news people and the epd have not got it right in 12 years, americas most wanted could not solve it..its time to go to some one like nancy grace who will not stop till its solved..so start sending this true story out...
Oh please, tracy knows all about it. Stop making excuses for her.
sarah

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 15, 2016
bigazzwhitedude wrote:
<quoted text>initials T.W.
Tracy didn't do it she was there and knows who did but she didn't hit him or push him down the stairs
sarah

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 15, 2016
bigazzwhitedude wrote:
Cast iron skillet
In the lake behind the apartment
Yet married

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2016
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracy didn't do it she was there and knows who did but she didn't hit him or push him down the stairs
Why she bragging g that she did? No matter she saw it, she knew about it, she just as guilt
Old news

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2016
Yet married wrote:
<quoted text>
Why she bragging g that she did? No matter she saw it, she knew about it, she just as guilt
Les did it duh
Yet married

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 15, 2016
what is the problem wrote:
Why can't the epd solve this crime? I mean come on...it was a party where several people attended, I am sure several people seen what happened and I am sure over half would talk if interrogated by anyone with any experience! I knew Ben back in the day and would like to see this solved..there has to be a ton of evidence.. my best friends brother was murdered at a party on the south side in 1999 and they haven't solved that one either....get your game up investigators!! If u can get away with killing people at parties with several witnesses something is wrong!!
It this police department, I seriously think they hold a backroom meeting and decide which cases to pursue, this department is lame. With Les, one would think, hell and we can finally put him away for good. Or just how about some JUSTICE?
Concerned citizen

Evansville, IN

#20 Apr 15, 2016
EPD homicide unit redeem yourselves , ur a joke! EVV is now the place to get away with murder! There's enough crime here that we deserve real cops and detectives not the good ole boy network, go back to Mayberry and hire some real detectives that can do their job. I'd be ashamed
sarah

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 16, 2016
Yet married wrote:
<quoted text>Why she bragging g that she did? No matter she saw it, she knew about it, she just as guilt
I agree with that completely you would think she would want justice seeing how he was suppose to be with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy af black guy goes by rob? 14 min The real Rob 19
why is home insteads orientation 16hours? anywa... 31 min Work of three 7
Blake Miller (Sep '14) 1 hr Heard 50
Ughhh 1 hr Sad 1
Joni Farley or whatever last name the skank is ... 2 hr Haha 4
I'm about to start stroking ;) 2 hr Shooter 5
Tb 2 hr Titioooo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages