qdizzle

Evansville, IN

#42 Apr 1, 2013
Never trust a fart after eating rotten vag!
HaHa

Midlothian, IL

#44 Apr 1, 2013
He can try and change the things does but deep down he will always be the same old pos
mike daugherty

Duluth, GA

#45 Apr 1, 2013
Final statement. I may be the same old piece of shit, but I'll never be a new piece of shit that ever creates one these things to blast someone. If I got a problem with you, I walk directly to your face, speak my piece and try to end it with a hand shake. I don't sneak diss nobody over the internet, but y'all those people that just believe everything you find online. Good luck with the French models. Now that we got all the truth about me out, why not try walking a mile in a persons shoes before you judge what they do. There have been some definite poor choices in women, drinking & drugging, but I promise you this I ain't sitting around taking losses. I picked my ass up, bounced back and I'm doing better then all you. So when I make my next step forward bad you are all stick stuck in a rut talking all types of shit about people, create one of these about your damn selves & make sir to use your real Fn names bunch of Fn Dick riding ass idiots. The old me would find out who you are and clown you, well the new me hopes we sit together in Hell cuz I'll make sure to rape your ass for a eternity. I wish you broke Dick, oh I use my pussy as a swiffer dusty Fn idiots a nice life. Because you need it more then me! I'm out...you can kiss my hairy honky Fn ass...Fuck the free world, I still don't give a Fuck.
DG

Duluth, GA

#46 Apr 1, 2013
Mike I have only posted on here on time .. Sry I deleted u from Facebook But I can do without all the negativity that you put on there .. I wish you nothing but good things and hope you have a great life !
ridic

Evansville, IN

#47 Apr 2, 2013
Why you apologizing to him? We all know how much f*cked sh*t he's done to other people.
DG

United States

#48 Apr 2, 2013
ridic wrote:
Why you apologizing to him? We all know how much f*cked sh*t he's done to other people.
I kno but I'm am taking the high road .. In all of this I truly feel sry for him and the way he thinks ..!! I'm sure his family life was not the best .. Some ppl recover from how they were raised and some become asses !
keep it real

Evansville, IN

#49 Apr 10, 2013
He thinks he's a gangster although he's just a poser and a straight up LOOOOOSER and yep, he's super annoying on the begging for sex from anything that walks. He think he's hot when in rality he is just a dirt bag that tries to get with hs frends women since he ran out of strippers to sleep with. PATHETIC excuse for a man or should I say boy
rooootard

Evansville, IN

#50 Apr 11, 2013
He likes to pretend he has something deep to say, if you listen to him talk long enough you just get dizzy.
Yum Yum

Princeton, IN

#51 Apr 11, 2013
His squeaky rat voice makes me wanna kill myself
rooootard

Evansville, IN

#52 Apr 11, 2013
Yum Yum wrote:
His squeaky rat voice makes me wanna kill myself
Ahahahaha you ain't neva lied.
PoohBear

United States

#53 May 5, 2013
F*** the free world, I still don't give a F***
I know you are better than every nasty dirty ass stool sitting skank in that place and more man than any drunken douche bag guy.
Poohbear

Duluth, GA

#54 May 18, 2013
I was wrong.....he is everything he appears to be. Desperate for a piece of ass too. Wow.....
Jeah

Indianapolis, IN

#55 May 18, 2013
He still on that dope and booze to believe it
wow

Canton, OH

#56 May 18, 2013
He has been spouting how clean he is now .. But Either way he still an ass
whatever

Indianapolis, IN

#57 May 18, 2013
wow wrote:
He has been spouting how clean he is now .. But Either way he still an ass
Ghetto mofo gets tabs off me every payday
Hhhmmm

United States

#58 May 18, 2013
mike daugherty wrote:
Final statement. I may be the same old piece of shit, but I'll never be a new piece of shit that ever creates one these things to blast someone. If I got a problem with you, I walk directly to your face, speak my piece and try to end it with a hand shake. I don't sneak diss nobody over the internet, but y'all those people that just believe everything you find online. Good luck with the French models. Now that we got all the truth about me out, why not try walking a mile in a persons shoes before you judge what they do. There have been some definite poor choices in women, drinking & drugging, but I promise you this I ain't sitting around taking losses. I picked my ass up, bounced back and I'm doing better then all you. So when I make my next step forward bad you are all stick stuck in a rut talking all types of shit about people, create one of these about your damn selves & make sir to use your real Fn names bunch of Fn Dick riding ass idiots. The old me would find out who you are and clown you, well the new me hopes we sit together in Hell cuz I'll make sure to rape your ass for a eternity. I wish you broke Dick, oh I use my pussy as a swiffer dusty Fn idiots a nice life. Because you need it more then me! I'm out...you can kiss my hairy honky Fn ass...Fuck the free world, I still don't give a Fuck.
So since everything is out on the table..u every been with a dude
wow

Canton, OH

#59 May 18, 2013
Hhhmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So since everything is out on the table..u every been with a dude
I have wondered that also !! And he talks a big game !!
Glitter

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Jun 15, 2013
He can't git it hard believe that
2 real

United States

#61 Jun 15, 2013
Glitter wrote:
He can't git it hard believe that
Omg !!! So funny !!! Cause he talks some $hit !!

United States

#62 Jun 16, 2013
I work with mike, he's hilarious. Dude works more 12 hour shifts than anyone else I know right now. He's squared away and goal focused. Let him be, he's weathered his storm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Berry 3rds 11 min Haha 4
pony girls 15 min getitin 3
Billy D 27 min inyoface 3
Ali cat on giving head ? 30 min sad 3
Why in the He11 are the men here so sensitive 44 min eww 11
vectren bill 45 min woww 7
guy on blue crotch rocket with brown curly hair 48 min heeblover69 8
Cristy Celaya (Jul '12) 8 hr TheUnknown 23
Evansville Dating
Find my Match