Comments
21 - 40 of 67 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
lololol

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 23, 2013
tetra wrote:
hes just an arrogant as shole.
kinda cute...but i wouldnt touch it after the stories ive heard.
Arrogant is the perfect word to describe him. And he really has NO business being arrogant or cocky.
ladybug

Evansville, IN

#22 Mar 26, 2013
He is cool as shit but thirty as hell all he talk bout is eating p####y n f###ing. No personality at all
Top hat ballin big rigga

Evansville, IN

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Dirty Mike from Bedford Ave?
no joke

Evansville, IN

#24 Mar 26, 2013
ladybug wrote:
He is cool as shit but thirty as hell all he talk bout is eating p####y n f###ing. No personality at all
It's not cute, he has some serious growing up to do. If he would just
no joke

Evansville, IN

#25 Mar 26, 2013
Stfu he would be cool.
berry playa

Evansville, IN

#26 Mar 28, 2013
curious wrote:
What's up with him?
Might be just your type check him out
Playa potna

Boonville, IN

#27 Mar 28, 2013
Top hat ballin big rigga wrote:
Dirty Mike from Bedford Ave?
Yeah that's him. He musta turned a leaf.
DeeDee

Evansville, IN

#28 Mar 31, 2013
He is arrogant and thinks he knows everything about life ! Plz just STFU already .. No one wants to hear you !
Truly

Princeton, IN

#29 Mar 31, 2013
He is the definition of white trash. What more can I say
Scores

Princeton, IN

#30 Mar 31, 2013
Dirty butt Drops his paycheck on dancers
April M

Princeton, IN

#32 Mar 31, 2013
TANYAibethequeenWright wrote:
White boy got a big limp one last bout 30 sec hahahaha
Ain't dat the truth lmao
u suck

Evansville, IN

#33 Mar 31, 2013
Well it's his pay check he can spend it how he wants ! But he is a big waste of air and space .. Acts like he's only one that's ever had anything bad happen to him ! Cries about his life being so hard .. Boy u brought it all on yourself !!
Scores

Princeton, IN

#34 Mar 31, 2013
Not when f ucker owes me money
seriously

Evansville, IN

#35 Mar 31, 2013
Just sftu already Mike. You have no game.
mike daugherty

Duluth, GA

#36 Mar 31, 2013
Will all you guys give my eulogy when I die from AIDS lol? I think a few of you may be a few weeks behind me since I shoved my big limpy in your butts and blew AIDS loads in you and watched as you waddled to my bathroom knowing that your grandmother or barely legal 18 year old sister did the same thing within a 48 hr time table. The funny part is I truly use to live in the lucky lady, but I always dated one the chicks so I never paid for much, I was always just sloppy drunk, damn near dead drunk and fell asleep almost every night. Tell me how a unconscious alcoholic tips away 1300$ pay checks and ill agree with you lol. I'm happy all my potential soul mates come to Topix to search for all my dirt, geez how am I going to continue living my life without the 3 women you scared off with your awesome broken record bullshit
mike daugherty

Duluth, GA

#37 Mar 31, 2013
I am white trash, I did grow up in a trailer. I've spent the last 15 year's banging out whores in the pursuit of happiness. I was a drug addict. I was a alcoholic, I once was recorded dancing in ladies underpants by an ex, I had some disturbing fascination with strippers and I would bang hookers if they were cute and this was las Vegas. I do enjoy a good bashing session, but Atleast do me the favor of finding the facts and drilling them into the ground. I have no idea how I'm std free, seriously. During my drug addict days I've woke up next to some hot chicks with vagina that smelled like toxic waste. I've pissed in people's food at places I worked, shit in a couple kitchens, woke up with a few people's moms like gross those are huge c section scars. So now, find something to talk shit about.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 Mar 31, 2013
You're an honest guy. Hope life is getting better for you and you've moved away from that type of life now.
qdizzle

Evansville, IN

#39 Mar 31, 2013
mike daugherty wrote:
I am white trash, I did grow up in a trailer. I've spent the last 15 year's banging out whores in the pursuit of happiness. I was a drug addict. I was a alcoholic, I once was recorded dancing in ladies underpants by an ex, I had some disturbing fascination with strippers and I would bang hookers if they were cute and this was las Vegas. I do enjoy a good bashing session, but Atleast do me the favor of finding the facts and drilling them into the ground. I have no idea how I'm std free, seriously. During my drug addict days I've woke up next to some hot chicks with vagina that smelled like toxic waste. I've pissed in people's food at places I worked, shit in a couple kitchens, woke up with a few people's moms like gross those are huge c section scars. So now, find something to talk shit about.
Damn homie. Where'd you use to work? Hope I didn't eat there!
mike daugherty

Duluth, GA

#40 Mar 31, 2013
Life is great. I get kicks off the shit people say. I know one of these ladies is someone I've known forever. Lol and a few of these people see me daily. If opinions of me bothered me, I would have killed myself, but through all the ups and downs I've learned all people do is find ways to feel better by finding targets to focus on instead of their own issues.
mike daugherty

Duluth, GA

#41 Apr 1, 2013
Don't worry AIDS isn't able to be caught by piss, I'm pretty sure. I do like to drink random bottles of piss tho. So maybe that asking girls to refill my gatorade bottles with their urine was a mistake. Thought the electrolytes may help me tho. I didn't mind the intense smell of garbage disposal vag lol. I knew all those private school chicks were easy, but geez I just am thankful bloody underwear was all they left me with ...couple dookie marks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Cops 9 min ms lady 2
josh jacobs (Jul '13) 41 min thismyniccabitch 8
Female softball players needed for coed team 1 hr courtney 15
Police: 2 dead from shooting in Evansville suburb 1 hr Luther the fiend 10
Two Moms Vanish in Southern Indiana 1 hr thelightofthings 8
Pistons sluts 1 hr rad-dude 23
who is best poker player in evansville / list r... (Apr '13) 1 hr Sandbag 55
Yancey Duckett 2 hr Cali 76
joelle lockwood 2 hr Move on psychos 172
WAKE UP! HIV Out break! 3 hr Just sad 37