white women w/ black guys

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
getonyourownleve l

Haubstadt, IN

#1 Jun 30, 2012
this shit kills me. everytime i see this shit these white woman will be lookig a hot mess. come on ladies, they look like they done took everything you own. And Yeah I'm white but don't have anything against black. I just think it's funny you are that low to let that happend to you.
Haha

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 30, 2012
getonyourownlevel wrote:
this shit kills me. everytime i see this shit these white woman will be lookig a hot mess. come on ladies, they look like they done took everything you own. And Yeah I'm white but don't have anything against black. I just think it's funny you are that low to let that happend to you.
Nobody likes you ....shut your trap
lol

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2012
White women wana get their hair done like their black dress black and talk black but they look so trashy and silly they get no respect black women hate them and black men use them lol feed em welfare!
lmmfao

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody likes you ....shut your trap
agreed. And to the other 2 post u mf sound real stupid. I'm white live being white, I get my hair in updos and dress to impress and am beautiful. Far from trashy. I am with a white man so u stereotypical dummy's really need to stop hating. My kids are white and I do my lil girls hair in updos so does that make her trashy. Lmao stupid ho*s hating it's sad everyone on here is stereotypical and can't just not hate. If I see a not so hot girl I keep my mouth shut and if I see a beautiful girl or woman I let em know I don't try and pick their flaws out and hate. You bi**hes are pathetic.
lmmfao

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Love**
umm

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 30, 2012
im white my son is mixed and my boyfriend is black but i also cannot stand wen i see someone acting like somthing they are not everyone shld embrace their culture white people acting ghetto looks sooo dumb but when black people act like they have sense and someone says they're a uncle tom or they act white thats more dumb and bothers me in any race acting tough or "hood" is just a (act) neways cause if you are trully soft it will always show . moral to the story if everyone stopped putting on (acts) wed show progress and most stereotyping cld be stopped
yaayyy

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 30, 2012
<3 it

Since: Jun 12

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 30, 2012
What is the deal about black men and white women like seriously this shit is old...u act like this ish is new. This has been going for awhile so just get over it....alot of people date out of there race who cares. Black guys dont just be with white women. I know alot.that like latinos and asian women u cant change the way someone is attractive to someone....let whoever be with whoever. Im hispanic with a black male and some of my people dont like it but its not there life its mine as long as im happy....i have always veen attractive to black men and no one can change that..u can say all this ish but it will never change me and thats it
solo

Haubstadt, IN

#9 Jul 1, 2012
Naej32 wrote:
What is the deal about black men and white women like seriously this shit is old...u act like this ish is new. This has been going for awhile so just get over it....alot of people date out of there race who cares. Black guys dont just be with white women. I know alot.that like latinos and asian women u cant change the way someone is attractive to someone....let whoever be with whoever. Im hispanic with a black male and some of my people dont like it but its not there life its mine as long as im happy....i have always veen attractive to black men and no one can change that..u can say all this ish but it will never change me and thats it
what I am saying is these white girls that I see w/black men are nasty looking Take PRIDE in yourself
Naej32

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Its both ways I have seen nasty black girls and nasty white girls with black men. There is always going to be people out here looking nasty with whoever there with
MsPretty

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 1, 2012
solo wrote:
<quoted text> what I am saying is these white girls that I see w/black men are nasty looking Take PRIDE in yourself
So....every single white woman u have EVER seen that is with a black man looks/is trashy, takes no pride in themselves, & appears as tho she has allowed her black man 2 take her 4 everythang she has/had??!! Amazing!!!!! I agree that sum [alot] of peepl step out in public lookn an absolute hott mess, wearing anythang, even appearing as tho they have no dignity or morals...however it isnt only white women w/ black men! Ive seen quite a few black women lookn lost, broke, & used up as well as other races!! Im white & have 4 bi-racial children....dating a black man as well. I keep my hair & nails dun, stay dressd in tha best, & shoe game is on point....tha trend is repeating itself w/ my kids as well!! B4 u go being stereotypical & hating on every white woman, how about admitting that tha real issue is that u have a problem w/ interacial dating & not jus how white women dress!!!!!!! have have is an interacial
Whitebitchulovet ohate

Evansville, IN

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Wow!!!!
Jarron

Westfield, IN

#13 Jul 1, 2012
White girls gives made fires head. Black girls make my babies for me. Ech hash they place.White girls goes better jobs, take care of their bodes and take care of me..sistas 2 much fat drams. they be eaten all the time..tired of da wigs too,loves the blond girls
karmaD

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 1, 2012
Jarron wrote:
White girls gives made fires head. Black girls make my babies for me. Ech hash they place.White girls goes better jobs, take care of their bodes and take care of me..sistas 2 much fat drams. they be eaten all the time..tired of da wigs too,loves the blond girls
every post you reply to you sound so stupid:you got to be a kid or just slow as hell! You will reap wat u sow if u dont no what that is the devil will show u!
wow

Evansville, IN

#16 Jul 2, 2012
If a female leaves the house with her and/or her kids looking trashy it is because she is trashy herself. A women that is about anytthing would never let any race of man change that period. There is dirty, trashy women of all races. That is how they are brought up. People just decide because they date outside of their race they are that way. If updo's make a woman wanna be black what does weave and perms do for black women? The ones who have long straight hair? The ones who lighten their hair? When a black women does it she is just taking care of herself right?
JustSaying

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 2, 2012
it may be an old topic, but the shit still ain't cute. if you're white and you're with a black guy I either think you're insecure and he makes you feel pretty OR that you're a hoe.! so many black guys choose white girls cause they're easily manipulated and stay when cheated on.

Evansville, IN

#18 Jul 2, 2012
JustSaying wrote:
it may be an old topic, but the shit still ain't cute. if you're white and you're with a black guy I either think you're insecure and he makes you feel pretty OR that you're a hoe.! so many black guys choose white girls cause they're easily manipulated and stay when cheated on.
do u know how stupid u sound....seriously?

Evansville, IN

#19 Jul 2, 2012
Ok so my dude is black and he does almost everything for my kids and there not even his kids and buys me anything that I want and we have been together for almost 5 years so I guess that makes me a hoe right? No it dont. This man loves me and my kids so shut ur big a55 fu**ing mouth and speak what u know. I dont ask him to do these things he does it in his own
JustSaying

Evansville, IN

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Haha.! I'm here to state my opinion, that's what topix about. This topic is about white with black, not mexican and black.! Idgaf about yall, go cross the border and get your facts straight. You're in the U.S. hun, we judge.!
justsaying2

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2012
JustSaying wrote:
Haha.! I'm here to state my opinion, that's what topix about. This topic is about white with black, not mexican and black.! Idgaf about yall, go cross the border and get your facts straight. You're in the U.S. hun, we judge.!
no man in their right mind would want a chick like you for one,your to bitter! Theres more things to judge other than this,ppl are with ppl for a reason be its Right or wrong. And for your info only GOD can judge HUN .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
morgan schoenstein n darrel got that stuff 6 min Chopping 3
Fantasy 31 min Seymour Butts 16
Margaret Newcomb 39 min truthful 1
Cole Martelli (Georges) 39 min Dismissed 6
Who has dope 54 min Nwy 9
Pony girls (Jan '15) 1 hr Curious 20
window tinting 1 hr thebest 10
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 6 hr Chopping 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance