First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed up

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
They say they can fight but they always bringing 5 other people to fight. They don't take showers and they stink. They breed with any one else and everyone that's a juggalo. All kinds of nasty incest children. Gross.
moredescriptive

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Fed up wrote:
They say they can fight but they always bringing 5 other people to fight. They don't take showers and they stink. They breed with any one else and everyone that's a juggalo. All kinds of nasty incest children. Gross.
What is a Juggalo?? I hope it's not something offensive.
justme

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Fed up wrote:
They say they can fight but they always bringing 5 other people to fight. They don't take showers and they stink. They breed with any one else and everyone that's a juggalo. All kinds of nasty incest children. Gross.
You're an idiot! I myself am a juggalette! I take showers daily and i done stink. When i fight i fight 1 on 1. No weapons just hands. My husband is a juggalo and he showers daily and he doesnt stink either. I think you have developed the wrong idea about us bc those who claim to be in the family that do the things you speak of arent true los and lettes. They are wanna bes. Simple as that. Done get it twisted. We are very intelligent people.
Whattheywant

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

How can somebody say they are dirty?
Your Fault

Evansville, IN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
moredescriptive wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Juggalo?? I hope it's not something offensive.
A juggalo is a hulkamaniac he power bombs bitches into thumbtacks
Juggalette For Life

Covington, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
So I commented before and it either got deleted or didn't go through so I shall try this again. I am 22 years old. I own my three bedroom two bath two living room with two fire places two kitchens and one car garage home on the upper east side in a very nice quiet neighborhood. I work 50 hours a week as well as go to USI full time. I own my car. My almost two year old daughter is never left with anyone except for the three hours I am at school. She is able to come to work with me. She is bathed every night and I take a shower every morning before class. My fiance who is also a juggalo works 80 plus hours a week so I can go to school. He also bathes daily. We have been together for three years and were best friends three years prior to dating and getting engaged. We are not dirty nor trashy. Our daughter is well taken care of and loved. We do not live off ANY government money nor do we accept handouts. Also last I checked I haven't been in a fight since before I got pregnant but I have never fought anyone with help it has been solely one on one except for when I was jumped and I still stood my ground. So I will not deny that there are people out there who are dirty as well as illiterate but that does not mean they are juggalos. I'm sure there are juggalos who fit this description but what you are saying is down right raciest. It is just as bad as saying black people are ngrs. If you look up the dictionary definition ngr means dirty uneducated and trashy. Last I check you can be black white mexican or asian and fit that description. Being a juggalo means nothing more than to be a family and fight to fix the wrongs. It stands to defend the innocent child and against the bigots. So from reading this I must say you my friend should become a little more educated before you speak!
ariana

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Juggalette For Life wrote:
So I commented before and it either got deleted or didn't go through so I shall try this again. I am 22 years old. I own my three bedroom two bath two living room with two fire places two kitchens and one car garage home on the upper east side in a very nice quiet neighborhood. I work 50 hours a week as well as go to USI full time. I own my car. My almost two year old daughter is never left with anyone except for the three hours I am at school. She is able to come to work with me. She is bathed every night and I take a shower every morning before class. My fiance who is also a juggalo works 80 plus hours a week so I can go to school. He also bathes daily. We have been together for three years and were best friends three years prior to dating and getting engaged. We are not dirty nor trashy. Our daughter is well taken care of and loved. We do not live off ANY government money nor do we accept handouts. Also last I checked I haven't been in a fight since before I got pregnant but I have never fought anyone with help it has been solely one on one except for when I was jumped and I still stood my ground. So I will not deny that there are people out there who are dirty as well as illiterate but that does not mean they are juggalos. I'm sure there are juggalos who fit this description but what you are saying is down right raciest. It is just as bad as saying black people are ngrs. If you look up the dictionary definition ngr means dirty uneducated and trashy. Last I check you can be black white mexican or asian and fit that description. Being a juggalo means nothing more than to be a family and fight to fix the wrongs. It stands to defend the innocent child and against the bigots. So from reading this I must say you my friend should become a little more educated before you speak!

Since juggalo isn't a race, it can't be racist. The word you're looking for is prejudice.
Chris T

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
What a joke. Wake the hell up!
howellll park

Metairie, LA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
juggalos are whack

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Juggalette For Life wrote:
So I commented before and it either got deleted or didn't go through so I shall try this again. I am 22 years old. I own my three bedroom two bath two living room with two fire places two kitchens and one car garage home on the upper east side in a very nice quiet neighborhood. I work 50 hours a week as well as go to USI full time. I own my car. My almost two year old daughter is never left with anyone except for the three hours I am at school. She is able to come to work with me. She is bathed every night and I take a shower every morning before class. My fiance who is also a juggalo works 80 plus hours a week so I can go to school. He also bathes daily. We have been together for three years and were best friends three years prior to dating and getting engaged. We are not dirty nor trashy. Our daughter is well taken care of and loved. We do not live off ANY government money nor do we accept handouts. Also last I checked I haven't been in a fight since before I got pregnant but I have never fought anyone with help it has been solely one on one except for when I was jumped and I still stood my ground. So I will not deny that there are people out there who are dirty as well as illiterate but that does not mean they are juggalos. I'm sure there are juggalos who fit this description but what you are saying is down right raciest. It is just as bad as saying black people are ngrs. If you look up the dictionary definition ngr means dirty uneducated and trashy. Last I check you can be black white mexican or asian and fit that description. Being a juggalo means nothing more than to be a family and fight to fix the wrongs. It stands to defend the innocent child and against the bigots. So from reading this I must say you my friend should become a little more educated before you speak!
First of all... When did a full time college curriculum consist of ONLY 3 hrs. a day? Secondly, since when does a college student misspell a word that any 5th grader would know how to spell? And what exactly are you proving by fighting like a pack of dogs? I may be in the "right" with my views or stand on the matter at hand and you could whip my ass physically. How does that make you right just because you could whip my ass?
freedomofspeech

Evansville, IN

#15 Nov 10, 2012
MaryBug wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all... When did a full time college curriculum consist of ONLY 3 hrs. a day? Secondly, since when does a college student misspell a word that any 5th grader would know how to spell? And what exactly are you proving by fighting like a pack of dogs? I may be in the "right" with my views or stand on the matter at hand and you could whip my ass physically. How does that make you right just because you could whip my ass?
12 hours = full time. Three hours a day x four days works for me. Online is optional as well. My spelling can be atrocious due spell check usage and varies other means. I work full time plus, take 15 credit hours and only spend three evenings on campus. I'm a prelaw major and carry a 3.9.... Might want to think again before correcting someone who appears to be doing a great job in life...

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#16 Nov 10, 2012
freedomofspeech wrote:
<quoted text>12 hours = full time. Three hours a day x four days works for me. Online is optional as well. My spelling can be atrocious due spell check usage and varies other means. I work full time plus, take 15 credit hours and only spend three evenings on campus. I'm a prelaw major and carry a 3.9.... Might want to think again before correcting someone who appears to be doing a great job in life...
No, I won't give it a second thought to correct someone who relies on spell check to correct her spelling first of all, but then can't proof read her posts. Do your college studies reflect these poor habits as well. Many have passed the state bar, that doesn't make them good legal counsel.
I am surprised that you did not respond to my mention of brawling. As I previously stated,just because a person can beat you until you bleed, doesn't mean they are on the correct and deserving side of the matter. It only means that if you have to beat your opponent down with your fists for them to see your side, then you are more like the dregs of society you may one day represent in a court of law, than the educated person you dream of becoming.
From your original post one can only perceive you as a shallow, materialistic human being that finds it a greater triumph to describe their home than the joy of describing their child.
Sure is great to be a juggie !
freedomofspeech

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Clearly you completely misunderstood my mention of spell check as well as other comments. You are completely right 'in your own mind' and at the end of the day that is all that matters now isn't it?! Enjoy your evening and you might want to review your own English skills as well cookie. I'm glad I was raised not to sweep the porch of my neighbor as mine might not be spotless ;)

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#18 Nov 10, 2012
freedomofspeech wrote:
Clearly you completely misunderstood my mention of spell check as well as other comments. You are completely right 'in your own mind' and at the end of the day that is all that matters now isn't it?! Enjoy your evening and you might want to review your own English skills as well cookie. I'm glad I was raised not to sweep the porch of my neighbor as mine might not be spotless ;)
Personally, I believe I do ok for a person who only has a ninth grade education. I definitely have a better grasp on what is truly important in life.
Once again you failed to answer the question regarding the juggie creed.... Brawn over brain ? What is the ridiculous reason for for the war paint??
That split personality pulling you between law school and a belief in anarchy must be hell.
What will you teach your daughter when the little class bully beats her up.... Go over and show her how to beat up the bully's mommy?
Yeah, we need more of your kind in the world today ! NOT !!
DOWN WITH CLOWNS !!
Juggalette For LIFE

Evansville, IN

#19 Nov 10, 2012
MaryBug wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all... When did a full time college curriculum consist of ONLY 3 hrs. a day? Secondly, since when does a college student misspell a word that any 5th grader would know how to spell? And what exactly are you proving by fighting like a pack of dogs? I may be in the "right" with my views or stand on the matter at hand and you could whip my ass physically. How does that make you right just because you could whip my ass?
So please tell me where my spelling is incorrect? As far as college I go to class Mon-Fri I take two classes a day except for Friday where I take one. Mon and Wed I have Math then Psychology Tues English and Literature then Friday I only have Math. That is full time. I say three ours because it takes an hour to get to USI and back. As far as fighting I never mentioned it

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Juggalette For LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>So please tell me where my spelling is incorrect? As far as college I go to class Mon-Fri I take two classes a day except for Friday where I take one. Mon and Wed I have Math then Psychology Tues English and Literature then Friday I only have Math. That is full time. I say three ours because it takes an hour to get to USI and back. As far as fighting I never mentioned it
Never mentioned fighting ?? Spoken like a true lying deceitful lawyer
BufferOff

Evansville, IN

#21 Nov 10, 2012
MaryBug wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mentioned fighting ?? Spoken like a true lying deceitful lawyer
You sound like you only have a ninth grade education arguing like you are a kid. You do not have a clue what it means to be a juggalo family. Whoop Whoop.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#22 Nov 10, 2012
justme wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot! I myself am a juggalette! I take showers daily and i done stink. When i fight i fight 1 on 1. No weapons just hands. My husband is a juggalo and he showers daily and he doesnt stink either. I think you have developed the wrong idea about us bc those who claim to be in the family that do the things you speak of arent true los and lettes. They are wanna bes. Simple as that. Done get it twisted. We are very intelligent people.
Proof read your post And the last sentence is great "we are very intelligent" Hahahahahahahaha

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#23 Nov 10, 2012
MaryBug wrote:
<quoted text>Never mentioned fighting ?? Spoken like a true lying deceitful lawyer
Go back and re-read your original post. And I quote....."last I checked I haven't been in a fight since before I got pregnant but I have never fought with help it has solely been one on one except when I was jumped and I still stood my ground"
Is that Lawyer-ese for not mentioning fighting? Where I come from they call that a bold faced lie. They say that people seem to have a natural ability for their future calling. Your posts have proven that to be true. You have shown that your calling is that of a lying , not to be trusted, double talking lawyer.
I would rather have nothing and have people know that I was a person of my word, to be believed , than someone who has it all and known as a liar that thinks they are above the very people that provides them a living

“One monkey don't stop the show”

Since: Sep 11

Pompano Bch. , Fl

#25 Nov 10, 2012
BufferOff wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you only have a ninth grade education arguing like you are a kid. You do not have a clue what it means to be a juggalo family. Whoop Whoop.
Then by all means WHOOP WHOOP why don't all you educated juggies give us illiterates some juggalo schooling . Why is it that the only exposure that Jugs seem to get has to do with their penchant for their violent gatherings.
Arguing...? No that is something you do face to face. Exchanging your point of view is what you do on threads such as these
I guess if this was in person, jugs would have already jumped my ass , huh ? What is so different and special about a juggie family . Just another name for a gang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
describe your last fart using only a movie title 9 min Jonasty 120
pizza downtown 14 min Lol 22
Barn chores 21 min Cowgirl 11
mccool 26 min Lol 4
POF girls 28 min Curious 1
erin peerman hospitalized, ky extradition delayed 33 min reality check needed 11
needing a place to stay 34 min Jupiter 15
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]