People with "baby faces"

People with "baby faces"

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Soccerchick

Evansville, IN

#1 May 11, 2013
For those who just have that baby face no matter how much you grow older people still mistake you for being much younger than you really are. While there are plenty of advantages from this, this thread is geared towards the disadvantages. Here are a few of mine.

- People don't take you seriously at work, and constantly ask are you a student or interning and give you the surprised look when you tell them you are apart of administration or staff

-Well established, older men are afraid to talk to you at first, because they are afraid they may catch a case for you being underage while the 18-21 year olds approach on a daily basis

-All the high school and college kids think you're 'one of them'

-People at retail stores offer you free kiddie stickers, try to sell a bedroom set to your family by telling you it would be great for your sleepovers, or ask where's your mother to pay for your purchases (yes I've had all three things happen to me before )

What's your list?
Trolololo

Evansville, IN

#3 May 11, 2013
Better a baby face than a baby c+ck.
Older Than I Look

United States

#4 May 11, 2013
People asking if your daughter is your little sister.

Getting your ID stared down anytime you try to buy alcohol and being told you look 12.

18 year olds messaging you on Facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Travel Channel complaints (Apr '13) 3 min Marie 24
Backpage 7 min Hobbyist 01 10
Nick Collins anyone know him? 12 min keke 8
517 Fitness 17 min John 3
backpage girls...go (Jul '15) 30 min Hobbyist 01 7
st marys Dr 39 min mike 5
LADIES: Red flags in men (Dec '12) 39 min Enough 79
Snitch for Aleah 2 hr Lets find aleah t... 33

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web