anyoneknow

Newburgh, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone know if there is a place in Evansville that will give you cash for the title of your car and you keep your car until paid off the loan?
Buyselltrade

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
What kind of car and how much u looking to borrow? Also how long do you need the loan for?
dms

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I will depending on the car and how much you need to borrow
anyoneknow

Newburgh, IN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I have a 02 ford Taurus 4dr just looking to barrow about 300 dollars.
anyoneknow

Newburgh, IN

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Need the loan for about a month maybe month and a half. I need to get through the holidays
needextrabucks2

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Midwest title loans does, been thinking about driving there but its past mt vernon. I was going to pay it back with my taxes.
clutch

Akron, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Personal finance does too
dms

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Ill loan it to you if i hold on to title of vehicle
dms

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
We would write up a contract and everything
anyoneknow

Newburgh, IN

#10 Nov 28, 2012
dms wrote:
We would write up a contract and everything
I will take you up on your offer how do I get in touch with you and how fast can we do this?
no no

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Dms, you sure are quick to act on it. Makes me think...hmmm...and not in a good way. Making deals on a site like this. Tisk tisk. Got a website?
anyoneknow

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
no no wrote:
Dms, you sure are quick to act on it. Makes me think...hmmm...and not in a good way. Making deals on a site like this. Tisk tisk. Got a website?
When you need rent paid and just got a new job and the holidays are coming up what else can you do? It's not like I really want to to this but I am really out of options. What else is there to do?
tiffney

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Buyselltrade wrote:
What kind of car and how much u looking to borrow? Also how long do you need the loan for?
I need bout 600 on 96chevy blazier4x4
Hmmmm

Akron, OH

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Your car is 17 years old. You are NOT gonna get 600 on a title loan for that. There are people driving down the road who are younger than your car. Get a grip lol.
in the know

Willowbrook, IL

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Your car is 17 years old. You are NOT gonna get 600 on a title loan for that. There are people driving down the road who are younger than your car. Get a grip lol.
I went to Midwest title
I have a 97 car and I got $1300

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers and Umpires 1 min Baseball mom 1
lexi dillingham 2 min Partsguy 7
Jodie Yoder 8 min Mel 1
stillborn 1977 12 min HatingEville 4
Amber Dillman 33 min Joey 4
courtney hankins 58 min arielle 13
missing you 1 hr ijs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages