Obama back and black d*mn it feels good
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#43 Nov 7, 2012
shortbus wrote:
<quoted text> I thought smartphone spellcheck was supposed to help dropouts like you sound smarter but no you manage to sound dumb as ever me eat a dick no ill leave that to your mother maybe if she would've. Just swallowed you I wouldn't be spellchecking a racist
how am i a racist for correcting uneducated people on his true race,,,guess your for leaving words out,,,,trying to read and guess what u wrote,,,,so being a racist for correcting people like yourself on the true race of our president i guess im guilty

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44 Nov 7, 2012
Ya'll wanna get technical? lol...Here it goes (from a website if that can be true...lol)

Most people say his mother is white and his father is black. This is incorrect.
His father is in fact Arabic Kenyan, not black Kenyan. Almost his entire family line on his father's side consists of Arabic males (which is where he receives his y chromosome from). The one black Kenyan ancestor in his family line is one generation removed. The chance of him being the male who passed on his y chromosome is too low to allow Barack Obama yo consider himself black as he would have had to "compete" with 7 other males. Therefore, Barack Obama is in fact Arabic American.

Arabic and Kenyan are not races. Those are ethnic labels. If his mother is white and his father is Kenyan, then he is white and white unless his father is a Black Kenyan.
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#45 Nov 7, 2012
shortbus wrote:
<quoted text> I thought smartphone spellcheck was supposed to help dropouts like you sound smarter but no you manage to sound dumb as ever me eat a dick no ill leave that to your mother maybe if she would've. Just swallowed you I wouldn't be spellchecking a racist
GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THE TOPIC OF THIS POST WHO'S THE RACIST NOW B!TCH I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE IT DONT MATTER BUT WHEN YOU BRING UP THE RACIAL ISSUE LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT HE IS HIS OWN BIRACIAL RACE,,,NOT WHITE NOT BLACK,,,,NO ONE EVER SAID THEY HATED OBAMA CAUSE HIS RACE,,,,,I TIRED OF EVERYBODY SAYING ALL SHIT MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK,,,SINCE THIS ELECTION ITS BEEN ALL OVER FACEBOOK TOPIX RADIO,,,ETC. CAUSING A RACIAL ARGUMENT OVER BULLSHIT THAT DONT MATTER YES HE IS IN THE HOUSE BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE IS RUNNING THE SHOW,,,SO KEEP ON WITH YOUR IM RACIAL WHEN I NEVER SAID I HATED THE MAN,,,YOUR A RACIST FOR TRYING TO CALL ME OUT ABOUT A RACIAL TOPIC YOU MUST OF NOT READ TO WELL
thisIsNotNews

Evansville, IN

#46 Nov 7, 2012
Bubba D wrote:
<quoted text> how am i a racist for correcting uneducated people on his true race,,,guess your for leaving words out,,,,trying to read and guess what u wrote,,,,so being a racist for correcting people like yourself on the true race of our president i guess im guilty
pause everyone knows he is mixed and it don't mean anything he is still of color and he calls himself african american so are you educating him too? stop the b.s you just can't come to terms that he is because your ignorant and a racist I bet you also don't believe Jesus was of color but both are greater than their skin if your going to say something about Obama to (educate) people let be something of importance something we really don't know you really hold this country back smh
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#47 Nov 7, 2012
How am i a racist,,,where did i say i hate blacks u arrogant [email protected]
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#48 Nov 7, 2012
You playing a video game with your pause,,,,everybody knows but the topic on this post and facebook,etc everybody is making a racial issue out of nothing your the racist for thinking i am,,,in which i never stated i hate black,,or obama,,,i didnt vote for him,,,his party helps the poor on welfare,,gov phones,,,health care,,,housing etc that tax payers like myself will pay for,,,people like to sit on their ass and collect and do nothing,,,while people like tax payers cant get any help,,,,thats all i got against him now if that is being a racist so be it
Ooooweee

Tucker, GA

#49 Nov 7, 2012
Evansvillelady wrote:
Your name is ooooweee... Is that better? lol
It's better than acknowledging you're from here...lol

Location hidden

#50 Nov 7, 2012
Can we be done with this argument already? The election is over peeps! lol
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#51 Nov 7, 2012
My president black!!!!! lol its fun to make Bubba mad I don't give af what anybody say that's what he is noone broke down Romney's race I bet you he's not all white so what's your point you don't have one lmao
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#52 Nov 7, 2012
hahaha wrote:
My president black!!!!! lol its fun to make Bubba mad I don't give af what anybody say that's what he is noone broke down Romney's race I bet you he's not all white so what's your point you don't have one lmao
you dont hear folks yelling my president is white dumbass,,,u aint making me mad ,your the racist bastard child screaming my president black like a dumbass you are
Bubba D

Milton, WI

#53 Nov 7, 2012
I bet u think Chinese and Asians are the same to
Lol

Tucker, GA

#54 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="Evansvillel
ady"]Can we be done with this argument already? The election is over peeps! lol[/QUOTE]
No shit it's over..that's why I said it feels good to have him back for 4 more years...pow.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#55 Nov 7, 2012
I think the need for "Hooked on Phonics" explains the Obama vote. And no Phonics isn't a city in Arizona.

Location hidden

#56 Nov 8, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit it's over..that's why I said it feels good to have him back for 4 more years...pow.
Ok. Have your fun then. lol
selina

United States

#57 Nov 8, 2012
This is entertaining , obama is black and so are his kids and his first lady .. Alot of whites need to get over it .. Silly
niglit

Milton, WI

#58 Nov 8, 2012
He is biracial (black&white),,his kids have more black in them than he does,,,,besides Obama is white as hell
selina

United States

#59 Nov 8, 2012
obama does not look white , not even a little bit .
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#60 Nov 8, 2012
niglit wrote:
He is biracial (black&white),,his kids have more black in them than he does,,,,besides Obama is white as hell
please shut up you sound so dumb lol u that mad he a black man so your going to pretend he is white THATS TOO FUNNY LMAO!!!!.

Location hidden

#61 Nov 8, 2012
He is arabic Kenyen and white. Arabic American. lol
Romney

Tell City, IN

#62 Nov 8, 2012
He isn't white so therefore he is black! Who should NEVER be allowed to run our country. He got us no where the last 4 years besides double the debt. He's for abortion? He's taking away our guns? He's shutting down our coal mines? He doesn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance?! All races besides white are happy because they can continue smoking their pot and sitting on their lazy asses popping out more kids while the tax payers support them. Are you happy it's foodstamp day? Go ahead be proud because honestly your a f'n joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place for a girl to pick up a girl 10 min Bifitgirl 12
Laurin cantner 36 min Jewl 14
House Search At 4th & Fountain 37 min Inspector 5
Missing handicapped girl 44 min Google 2,887
Shelby baker 1 hr telltell 3
pony or scores? (Feb '15) 2 hr dopeyo 27
Girl at Burlington 2 hr Supertruck2616 1
Asian massage needs to be closed 7 hr HandsyEcdysiast 51

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web