Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Lol wrote:
Yes!
He is not black.
damntheluck

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Call him on your Obama phone that us working people pay for... You ignorant f**k
starvingsoon

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Don't worry all the Osama bin Laden, oh I mean Obama supporters will be starving soon.
Smiles

Windsor, WI

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Was he going to change colors. Does it feel good to be a moron too cause that's all you proved
Ooooweee

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Y'all mad huh? Lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Why do people mention Obama's race all of the time? Who cares what color someone is? It shouldn't matter!!!
Bubba D

Beloit, WI

#8 Nov 7, 2012
He aint f##cking black,,he's a mutt,,so glad all the blacks saying we got a black president,,,dont hear white folks screaming we got a white president,,damm morons,,,said that lot of black folks have never voted,,till obama ran,,juat shows who is a racist,,,this is america people time to wake up,,,,we dont say the pledge,,,but everybody can fly a flag for are soldiers and what we represent,america is fucked
the real issue

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Geez!! I didn't hear this much complaining when bush was in office. What's really going on???
the real issue

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Bubba D wrote:
He aint f##cking black,,he's a mutt,,so glad all the blacks saying we got a black president,,,dont hear white folks screaming we got a white president,,damm morons,,,said that lot of black folks have never voted,,till obama ran,,juat shows who is a racist,,,this is america people time to wake up,,,,we dont say the pledge,,,but everybody can fly a flag for are soldiers and what we represent,america is fucked
awwww..Bubba's mad. Yesh he is.
This is to funny

Duluth, GA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Y'all white folks are a bunch of haten MF's....
Just deal with it ...because you dont have a choice now do ya.....get it...get it???? Hahahahahaha
I LOVE ME SOME OBAMA....
SAY IT LOUD AND BE PROUD!!!!!!!!!!
smfh

Evansville, IN

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Oh so now he's not black because he mixed..... wrong! he is still black he wouldve been right with the blacks in slave times but since he's the president some white people can't except it and wanna say well he's only half black if that helps u sleep at night lmao anyway it don't matter what color he is at the end of the day he is YOUR president!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 7, 2012
When I look at him I see a great President..why is race always mentioned when it comes to Obama. Black people dont want people to judge them or assume things about them, but they are so quick to throw in comments about race themselves. Aren't we all equal?
Bubba D

Brookfield, WI

#16 Nov 7, 2012
So u say he is black,,,i say he is white,,,so thats how u get lazy black folks off their lazy a$$es have a black guy run for president,,,if u dont have a job,,,dont try and look for work u shouldnt be allowed to vote,,,,i careless what color he is,,,just sad the blacks wanna talk all loud and proud cause they finally got off their ass and voted for someone that hasnt done anything for are country,,,
Bubba D

Brookfield, WI

#17 Nov 7, 2012
There is blacks out there that dont like white or mixed colored folks etheir sleep on that dumbass
Bubba D

Brookfield, WI

#18 Nov 7, 2012
The same goes for all races

Location hidden

#19 Nov 7, 2012
I would have rather had Herman Cain be present than Mr. Obama....
smdh

Evansville, IN

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Bubba D wrote:
So u say he is black,,,i say he is white,,,so thats how u get lazy black folks off their lazy a$$es have a black guy run for president,,,if u dont have a job,,,dont try and look for work u shouldnt be allowed to vote,,,,i careless what color he is,,,just sad the blacks wanna talk all loud and proud cause they finally got off their ass and voted for someone that hasnt done anything for are country,,,
well Bubba lol like I said whatever helps you sleep at night and u seem to be the only one stuck on his color reading your comment you said blacks like five times we not the only ones who voted for him Mr simple minded someone needs to climb outta his racist gutter and face the facts your president is black but he is also GREAT SO STFU & BE HAPPY ;)
Bubba D

Brookfield, WI

#21 Nov 7, 2012
My president is mixed,,,wounder if Jeezy let me do a remix,,if u say he is black ur the racist dumbass
Bubba D

Brookfield, WI

#22 Nov 7, 2012
Im stuck on he is black,,,no im tryn to get it thru u and everyone elses head he aint just balck dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heady's Pizza 5 min CrazyEyes 14
ex pedophile is cured needs job asap 8 min ex offender but i... 1
If you're a bird I'm a bird 19 min this bird 2
Does girls cummmm smell like fish? 20 min ohhhh 13
Manuel Ramirez 23 min Manuel 35
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 1 hr RT 1
sauced 1 hr shutthefckup 9
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 2 hr Jim 129
More from around the web

Personal Finance