nesh

Evansville, IN

#26 Jun 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> see this is how s**t gets started la zombie did not do this keep they name out ur f**king mouth b**ch. amp is our family u stupid b**ch. Now talk some more bulls**t
if the LA Zombies didn't do it, who did?
people

Evansville, IN

#27 Jun 28, 2012
Praying for all individuals involved
mmmeee

United States

#28 Jun 28, 2012
Praying for them
Ur trash

Milwaukee, WI

#29 Jun 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> see this is how s**t gets started la zombie did not do this keep they name out ur f**king mouth b**ch. amp is our family u stupid b**ch. Now talk some more bulls**t
Gang banging fu$kin trash! Go to school get jobs, and go to church. This is Evansville IN, a family town. No room for gangs, guns, and trash. La zombie.... Joke right? Head to church, be productiive citizens, take care of your families. Evansville gangs are a joke!
Tiff

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2012
Amp with the mustang???
Lol
#31 Jun 28, 2012
nesh wrote:
<quoted text>
if the LA Zombies didn't do it, who did?
who knows but yall better stop sayn it was my brothers i know that much. Amp im keeping u in ur family n my paryers
Lol
#32 Jun 28, 2012
Ur trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang banging fu$kin trash! Go to school get jobs, and go to church. This is Evansville IN, a family town. No room for gangs, guns, and trash. La zombie.... Joke right? Head to church, be productiive citizens, take care of your families. Evansville gangs are a joke!
really i dont give a f**k about what ur talking about like i said amp is our family so why in the f**k will we do that to him?? Ya'll r some stupid mf get a life b**ch

Since: Jun 12

West Chicago, IL

#33 Jun 28, 2012
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that Amp and Varus was involved in such a fatal shooting,I pray that they make it through and that people learn a lesson behind there pain
ugh

Florence, KY

#34 Jun 28, 2012
Who is amp!!! Does he have a government name??? And why wouldn't ppl say the la zombies did it!!! Aren't they a so called gang tht rob ppl and yall are supporting their ignorance really? Like somebody said go to church and get to kno the lord concentrate on school and yall families instead of tellin someone to stfu cause they HEARD somethin. Praying for the victims hope he pulls through
shaquita scott

United States

#35 Jun 28, 2012
Hope all go well for my brother and amp they Both Did nothing but this happen
Bill
#36 Jun 28, 2012
ugh wrote:
Who is amp!!! Does he have a government name??? And why wouldn't ppl say the la zombies did it!!! Aren't they a so called gang tht rob ppl and yall are supporting their ignorance really? Like somebody said go to church and get to kno the lord concentrate on school and yall families instead of tellin someone to stfu cause they HEARD somethin. Praying for the victims hope he pulls through
b**ch u stfu too like i said keep my brothers out of this. When they found out who did it ya'll mf going to be looking stupid. Don't post s**t unless u know it true. In i know for a fact that they did'nt do it so f**k off
Jarrod

Carmel, IN

#37 Jun 28, 2012
I hear that the Ratchet Boyz are moving here from Indy. They are famous up there..just google Brandon Johnson or the Ratchet Boyz...they nasty. Thats exactly what they do..they love the drive by hits.
mmee

Evansville, IN

#38 Jun 28, 2012
Hope therfe ok
nesh

Evansville, IN

#39 Jun 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> who knows but yall better stop sayn it was my brothers i know that much. Amp im keeping u in ur family n my paryers
y are you getting so defensive if it wasn't the la zombies?
apple

Evansville, IN

#40 Jun 28, 2012
Tonya wrote:
Seems unreal Amy Im praying for you baby. I know you're gonna pull through You have to :(
whats the gurls last name
apple

Evansville, IN

#41 Jun 28, 2012
whats the gurls last name
ugh

Florence, KY

#42 Jun 28, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> b**ch u stfu too like i said keep my brothers out of this. When they found out who did it ya'll mf going to be looking stupid. Don't post s**t unless u know it true. In i know for a fact that they did'nt do it so f**k off
Hahaha umm excuse me oh stupid one!!!! Nobody on here said they did! Wow ur the one tht is lookin dumb! One person said they heard they did it and I said I wouldn't put it past them. Nobody said the la zombies did it so shut up and sit yo ass down! And get yo facts straight idiot!!!!
ugh

Florence, KY

#43 Jun 28, 2012
And pay attention In school "bill" because your grammar is terrible
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Jun 28, 2012
apple wrote:
<quoted text>whats the gurls last name
It was a typo she meant Amp
apple

Evansville, IN

#45 Jun 28, 2012
shaquita scott wrote:
Hope all go well for my brother and amp they Both Did nothing but this happen
is varus ok he wasnt the one to be paralysed was he... i pray for amp.... larhonda go sit down arent u wit mike u cnt have both nasty hoe gt a job quit having ur moma keep ur kids and take care of them urself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeAndre Hughes? 24 min Real Bytch 3
Martha greenwell 40 min Nioka 17
Evansville unsolved murders 1 hr Gofundme 12
Baby momma post taken down 1 hr Dlotz 2
PTR & Jail 1 hr Tugger 6
Christy Phillips (Oct '15) 1 hr Christy 6
josh waters (Aug '14) 1 hr Ashley 172
Missing handicapped girl 2 hr Tjc 2,076
cara beckerle 11 hr Just an opinion 49

Evansville Jobs