First Prev
of 12
Next Last
realtalk4ya

United States

#251 Jul 26, 2012
I heard amp is talkin n stuff, ready to go, but cnt rite now.. That brought tears to my eyes, such good news!! Hang in there Boo, cant nobody do it like u.. God Bless Amp & Varus.. Hang on guys!!
Amp

Evansville, IN

#253 Oct 12, 2012
This is Amp i won't to say thank every body for the blessing I'm good
91GRAYLX50GIRL

Louisville, KY

#254 Oct 13, 2012
Thats whats up AMP ! I am super happy for you ! I been praying eveyday.
oooppss

United States

#255 Oct 13, 2012
Glad ur good amp. I c u wit yo lookin a$$. & not that rhonda wanna play like u love her...ish too funny.
VSCOTT

Evansville, IN

#256 Oct 15, 2012
SMH THE SHIT HATERS HAVE TO SAY ICEWBI BUT FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW IM GRAVY WHEELCHAIR AND ALL MINOR SETBACK FOR A MAJOR COME BACK AND AMP IM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ALL GOOD MY GUY THROUGH THE WHOLE THANG I WAS PRAYING FOR YOU WE DIDNT DESERVE THAT SHIT BUT GOD HAS HIS EYE ON US...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND PRAYER
Larhonda Stinson

United States

#257 Oct 17, 2012
oooppss wrote:
Glad ur good amp. I c u wit yo lookin a$$. & not that rhonda wanna play like u love her...ish too funny.
Lmmfao $itch ur fried why you worried about me.And how am I trying to play like he loves me.$itch stop hiding behind a fake name and make your self known. U $itchs should appreciate that I made sure he was GUCCI so he could get back to you %oes i know you all are not still mad let me reassure you something i don't want amp if I did i will have him and you $oes would really be mad. So fall back my name should not be even in this post. Stop hating on me an get a life lmfao at you bum %itches

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#258 Oct 17, 2012
LaRhonda HATEN ASS BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>*ITCH IM LMFAO @ U H*ES DONT GET MAD @ ME GET LIKE ME DONT HATE CAUSE IM GOING TO RIDE FOR BOTH MY BD AMP N MIKE B&TCH MAKE ME SIT DOWN ROTMFF ON THAT ONE CAUSE I WISH A #ITCH WOULD WTF U TALKING ABOUT CAUSE ALL I DO IS WORK N TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS N YES I CAN N DO HAVE BOTH U MAD N ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE BOTH R U MAD WHAT U WANT ONE OF THEM I WILL SHARE LOL WELL ENOUGH OF THE SMALL TALK LET UR SELF B KNOWN WELL IM DONE PLAYING UR MOMMA NASTY. OAN AMP IS COOL I GOT HIM N MIKE #BAM
Wow, you sound very stupid. If this is how you type, you probably shouldn't bother.
Larhonda Stinson

United States

#259 Oct 17, 2012
Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound very stupid. If this is how you type, you probably shouldn't bother.
,Lmmfao at you blaze84;)))
Larhonda Stinson

United States

#260 Oct 17, 2012
Blaze84 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop hiding behind a fake ;)))
Larhonda Stinson

United States

#261 Oct 17, 2012
Amp wrote:
This is Amp i won't to say thank every body for the blessing I'm good
im glad ur good GUCCI now tell your freak %oes to fall back and stop worrying about me cause I'm good ;))

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#262 Oct 17, 2012
Brother against Brother wrote:
This is so sad, and it was over something so petty.I pray GOD surrounds all the families involved in peace, comfort, and love. What happened is senseless.I pray for our city, state, and country. People are blaiming gangs??? Whether it is a gang, group of people, a clich or whatever doesn't matter. It's hurting people hurting other people. These kids out here trying to survive, and handling conflict the only way they know how....Violence. You have these people out here who have been let down by others, and they wonder around in society where they can't fit in from lack of education (because know one at home cared), no jobs (because of lack of education), and family members who don't want to deal with them anymore because they are scared or just don't what the behaviors they show around them. They only way this non sense will stop is if everyone is accountable for themselves, and their loved ones. Am I my brothers keeper...Yes I am!!!
Great post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burdette..what happened today? 13 min Smffh 22
Keegan Gerth 19 min Blaaahhhh 8
Jimmy mathis Bryant mathis 47 min Skinny 2
Justin Declure 47 min Dumbass 6
I think my husband is cheating with randoms on ... 1 hr Dispatch 68
Things not to talk about on Topix 1 hr Cathy Nelson 1,395
as the boat drifts 1 hr Herbert 3

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance