#227 Jul 8, 2012
has anyone been lock up yet? question? praying4uboth
yungandpaid

Evansville, IN

#229 Jul 8, 2012
manoman wrote:
an nawl it wasnt the la zombies jus some young people trying toplay gangster
Its not who u think it is?
people jus stirrin up beef thats all it is in evansville ind amp pull through my guy
yungandpaid

Evansville, IN

#230 Jul 8, 2012
DA TRUTH 404 wrote:
<quoted text>ITS CHEATEM!!!!!!
YUP IT WAS FOR HIM BUT THE NICCAS WHO DID THE SHOOTING DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT MONTY ONE ON ONE. THEY KNOW HE AINT NO PLAY THING AND HE WOULD'VE SLPIT FIZZ WIDE OPEN. HE WOULD'VE HAD HIM LEAKING!!! MONTY WAS SET UP BY A BYTCH NAME KIM AND THAT BYTCH GONE GET HER ASS WHOOPED. THEM NICCAS ARE STRAIGHT LAME... COME BACK JUST SHOOTING AT ANYBODY. THEY DIDNT CARE, THEY JUST SHOT. THE NICCAS ALREADY CAME TO OAKDALE TRYING TO JUMP MONTY BUT CUZ WASNT GOING FOR IT. FIZZ. JULIUS AND BENNIE DID THE SHOOTING. A FEMALE KNOW WHO DID IT BUT SHE AINT TALKING CAUSE SHE SCARED. PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE THE SAY SOMETHING. I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. THIS ISN'T A LIE!!!! ENOUGH SAID
Them dudes r not the shooters some dudes from jimtown.stop stirrin up beef get money
Wtf

Evansville, IN

#231 Jul 8, 2012
Good to hear amps surgery went good
blessu

Evansville, IN

#232 Jul 8, 2012
God bless amp
DA TRUTH 404

Bowling Green, KY

#234 Jul 11, 2012
yungandpaid wrote:
<quoted text>
Them dudes r not the shooters some dudes from jimtown.stop stirrin up beef get money
LAST TIME I CHECKED I THOUGHT JIMTOWN WAS ONLY WHITE PEOPLE?? WHEN BLACK PEOPLE START Hangin With Them?? I GUESS, BUT YOU SOUND DUMB ASS HELL TALKING BOUT YOU YOUNGANNPAID. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL AND LEARN CAUSE AND EFFECT. Hoe!! THEN WHILE YOU THERE LEARN THE MAIN IDEA! You can also learn fact and opinion!!!
Miss Me WithThat

Bowling Green, KY

#235 Jul 11, 2012
Well if there's blacks over there in Jimtown then fizz live over there then!!!!! all these wanna be thugs round Evansville is weak and lame. I Bet none of them Niccas will hit ATL, STL, CHI-TOWN, LA, OR DETRIOT whith that lame shyt they running. It dont matter who or where you from niccas need to stop shooting and just put them hands up. you either win or get yo ass whooped!!!!!! Enough Said!!!!!
Lmao55

United States

#236 Jul 11, 2012
Miss Me WithThat wrote:
Well if there's blacks over there in Jimtown then fizz live over there then!!!!! all these wanna be thugs round Evansville is weak and lame. I Bet none of them Niccas will hit ATL, STL, CHI-TOWN, LA, OR DETRIOT whith that lame shyt they running. It dont matter who or where you from niccas need to stop shooting and just put them hands up. you either win or get yo ass whooped!!!!!! Enough Said!!!!!
aint that it
team amp

Sun City, AZ

#238 Jul 14, 2012
I'm glad to hear Amp doing great good to know he will be here to see his unborn kids he got like 3 people pregnant at the same dam time ....hope to see u soon
evillecna

United States

#239 Jul 15, 2012
team amp wrote:
I'm glad to hear Amp doing great good to know he will be here to see his unborn kids he got like 3 people pregnant at the same dam time ....hope to see u soon
DAMN AMP I KNEW U WAS A FIGHTER BC U FIGHTING URSELF OUT OF WHAT UR GOING THREW PLUS U GOT GOOD STRONG SPERM TO I SEE GLAD I DIDNT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP BACK IN THE DAY WITH U ILL HAVE 10PLUS BY NOW LOL TEAMAMP
R U SERIOUS

United States

#240 Jul 15, 2012
It don't matter how many kids he has this is not what anyone shud be worried about.. If he got a dozen woman pregnant its nobody's business but his.. I don't know what wrong with people these days never having nothing good to say about anyone.. I'm still praying for u Amp and your family stay strong.. its a blessing that he made it.. :)
TRUTH

Evansville, IN

#241 Jul 17, 2012
this is for u broke a** zombie n***as get a car and stop ridin on these cheap a** mopeds i know u guys should be able to buy a car.jus go to debos stash there may be a couple hundred left broke and a drought that sucks
concerned

Evansville, IN

#242 Jul 17, 2012
yungandpaid wrote:
<quoted text>
no my sister as out there that night an she saw julius bennie an fizz it was them three nicca who did it an they cant hide forever
Nobody

United States

#243 Jul 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
no my sister as out there that night an she saw julius bennie an fizz it was them three nicca who did it an they cant hide forever
iOS it Julius cabell u talkin about and Bennie and fizz mix
concerned

Evansville, IN

#245 Jul 18, 2012
yea its them
Hmmmm

United States

#246 Jul 24, 2012
yungandpaid wrote:
<quoted text>
leave mybrother fuzz out of it and ashley collins starin shit up but she qit it come to with her hiv ass
Michelle

United States

#247 Jul 24, 2012
Uuumm I don't think their hidin I see em all da time. Stop runnin yo mf mouth like u kno wat u talkin bout wen u don't. I kno for a fact da didn't do it. U don't kno shit. Jus sit yo ass bak.
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Fddbjhdv

Erlanger, KY

#248 Jul 25, 2012
Fizz own family saying it was him
what

United States

#249 Jul 25, 2012
I highly doubt his family would ever say anything like that if anything they stand behind him because they know he didn't do that shit. I see a lot of people on here that need to put their application in for the EDP since they seem to know who did it and the detectives can't even make an arrest. People kill me with that u r probably some bith he wouldn't fuk with and his name taste good n your mouth.
sweetie

Bowling Green, KY

#250 Jul 25, 2012
So glad amp is doing better he'll be around to see his daughter born

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Falan Marie?? 17 min Ratatouille 18
Incest (Jan '13) 24 min Confessional 8
Single guys who have it together 25 min His Friend 31
RIP Chuck Berry 1 hr Perv 1
Snitch for Aleah 2 hr Amanda 285
Unfaithful doctors . 2 hr Anne 5
krissie kirk 3 hr yo 1
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 4 hr haha 46
Donald Trump 10 hr PROUD Independent 104
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 12 hr Headinwalkin 34