Wondering

Evansville, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Is it really true that she is prego? N by who?
thatgirl

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Is it really true that she is prego? N by who?
yes n by jb aka josh brown
T

Canton, OH

#4 Jun 26, 2013
This girls name is always on here. Y? Who cares who is her baby daddy ! It's not u!
Wtf

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Why is errybody so worried bout josh & his business? He is a coo dude & deffinitely deserves better than stripper hoe brooke ratchet @ss gray!!!! Errybody be on they d!ck tho . Shits annoying af
dontlie

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Why is errybody so worried bout josh & his business? He is a coo dude & deffinitely deserves better than stripper hoe brooke ratchet @ss gray!!!! Errybody be on they d!ck tho . Shits annoying af
.......J.B i bet you wrote this coo dude!!!.. lmao
Umm no

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
No stupid f**k jus someone tht knos who he really is !!!
$hit

Canton, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2013
JB is nothing but a wantaB drug dealer.. All his dudes just got hemmed up but not JB ?? Things that make u go hummmm
Smh

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Haters !!!!!!!!!!
hello

Canton, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Smh wrote:
Haters !!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT !!!!!!!! I want to be JB when I grow up !!!#NOT
thisgirl

Canton, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Brooke needs to get her F'in $hit together
sis

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 27, 2013
How come every time BROOKE is on here JB gets mentioned ? Why are y'all worried about him so much ? And why y'all worried about her so much just like T said or who her baby daddy is .. How about u get a life and grow the fuxk up and stop bashing people on topix u know nothing about ..
Harbinger

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 18, 2013
I first met Brooke when she was in the 6th grade. I never understood how somebody could be such an inherent bitch. She is not attractive, her body is lame, and her personality is dogshit, but for some reason she always acted better than everyone around her. I'm sad that people like her are even accepted anywhere (even places as lowly as Jimtown) and I'm sad that people like her are allowed to reproduce. If anyone needs to be cut off from the gene pool, it's Brooke.
now

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2013
Harbinger wrote:
I first met Brooke when she was in the 6th grade. I never understood how somebody could be such an inherent bitch. She is not attractive, her body is lame, and her personality is dogshit, but for some reason she always acted better than everyone around her. I'm sad that people like her are even accepted anywhere (even places as lowly as Jimtown) and I'm sad that people like her are allowed to reproduce. If anyone needs to be cut off from the gene pool, it's Brooke.
True story
tommy

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2013
I would take her out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Trump" the best president ever! 4 min Trump voter 65
Body at Alcoa Soccer fields 4 min Alternativefacts 104
Hookup 10 min haha 4
Rathgerber Murder 20 min FreshPrince 96
Just wondering how many girls are falling for t... 36 min Laughingatyounotw... 1
Hey METHVILLE 40 min lol 141
Looking for a man to pay my bills (Dec '14) 41 min lol 35
Isaiah hagan????Who is he??? 3 hr Curious 6

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages