Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2013

North Royalton, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2013
They won't.
lol

Murray, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
In a way I hope they do; America needs another 9/11 to show that they can be touched. These people always want to try and stop others from obtaining nuclear capacity while they have one of the largest stockpiles in the world. To my knowledge no other nation has ever used nuclear weapons except the U.S. so if anybody shouldn't be allowed to have nuclear weapons its the U.S. Countries would be a damn fool to not pursue nuclear weapons because if they don't agree with America's foreign policies they get labeled a terrorist nation and are thus targeted for American-led aggression. We know that North Korea doesn't have a military that can go heads up with the U.S. military and that is why they should have weapons that America should be leery of. When America starts putting China in their place, threatening wars and all of that then thats when I can respect them. Trick fuking over these little countries that are incapable of hitting back. I want to see them go after Russia or China. We will never see it in this lifetime because those countries have more than enough capability of fighting and they also possess a deterrent against the U.S. using nuclear weapons cause they have them too.
Rainman

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
lol wrote:
In a way I hope they do; America needs another 9/11 to show that they can be touched. These people always want to try and stop others from obtaining nuclear capacity while they have one of the largest stockpiles in the world. To my knowledge no other nation has ever used nuclear weapons except the U.S. so if anybody shouldn't be allowed to have nuclear weapons its the U.S. Countries would be a damn fool to not pursue nuclear weapons because if they don't agree with America's foreign policies they get labeled a terrorist nation and are thus targeted for American-led aggression. We know that North Korea doesn't have a military that can go heads up with the U.S. military and that is why they should have weapons that America should be leery of. When America starts putting China in their place, threatening wars and all of that then thats when I can respect them. Trick fuking over these little countries that are incapable of hitting back. I want to see them go after Russia or China. We will never see it in this lifetime because those countries have more than enough capability of fighting and they also possess a deterrent against the U.S. using nuclear weapons cause they have them too.
How about you get on a plane and go to Russia or China, since you seem to be dick-riding them so much!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 3, 2013
reuters is reporting they are moving their missiles to the east...these dumbass koreans gonna start a world war 3...

http://evansvillesun.com/2013/04/04/reuters-r...
One

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2013
lol wrote:
Are people really this stupid?

You hope for a NUCLEAR bomb to be dropped, because you think it will teach the US government lesson?? You want to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of american lives to prove a point? Are you that naive?? really?

And No, N. Korea should not have nuclear capabilities. Insane people should not own guns. and Irrational dictators should not have nuclear bombs. That should be pretty [email protected] clear by now.

China and Russia at least behave in a rational manner of self interest, same as us. But you want to start a war with them, because we should pick on someone our own size? right? Your level of ignorance is unbelievable.
frank

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
lol wrote:
In a way I hope they drop a bomb on your head.
One

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
and do you really believe if it was the other way around, and N. Korea had missiles pointed at the Russians, spewing this kind of bullsh!t towards them. That they would have shown the same restraint we have so far??? Absolutely not, they would have ran them over a long time ago. The Chinese would have done the same.

So while you may believe the US is just being a bully, the opposite is actually true and your viewpoint is pretty narrow minded and misguided.
irkle

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 4, 2013
NK might TRY...but the U.S. will intercept...then turn North Korea into a parking lot.
And while we're at it...we should level Iran (past tense of Iraq)!
lol

Murray, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Rainman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you get on a plane and go to Russia or China, since you seem to be dick-riding them so much!
sorry for getting your panties in a bunch, bud but, this I do havve the right to express how I feel and that it how I feel so get over yourself.
lol

Murray, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people really this stupid?
You hope for a NUCLEAR bomb to be dropped, because you think it will teach the US government lesson?? You want to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of american lives to prove a point? Are you that naive?? really?
And No, N. Korea should not have nuclear capabilities. Insane people should not own guns. and Irrational dictators should not have nuclear bombs. That should be pretty [email protected] clear by now.
China and Russia at least behave in a rational manner of self interest, same as us. But you want to start a war with them, because we should pick on someone our own size? right? Your level of ignorance is unbelievable.
naivety has nothing to do with this buddy. Im just tired of the government trying to bully these little people. Go back thirty years and all U.S. involved conflict as been against inept countries that don't have the capabilities to defend themselves. Now both China and Russia have human rights issues going on that would make the average person shake their head. How come the U.S. isnt quick to run over there and take their government out like they did Saddam? Its quite simple both Countries possess a deterrent, and because the U.S. can't win a war against them. Now you want to talk about risking hundreds of thousands of american lives to prove a point??? Well the government didn't have any problems wasting hundreds of thousands of Japanese lives to prove a point. They intentionally targeted innocent women and children. You call that rational? America shouldn't have nuclear weapons cause they have shown how IRRATIONAL with them...Anybody that is capable of producing the bomb should be allowed to have it, that way it will keep bullies like America from running into their countries trying to dictate their way of life.
lol

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
One wrote:
and do you really believe if it was the other way around, and N. Korea had missiles pointed at the Russians, spewing this kind of bullsh!t towards them. That they would have shown the same restraint we have so far??? Absolutely not, they would have ran them over a long time ago. The Chinese would have done the same.
So while you may believe the US is just being a bully, the opposite is actually true and your viewpoint is pretty narrow minded and misguided.
ask yourself this: why is N. Korea so angry with America? Why aren't they arguing with other countries? its real simply America is fuking with them and they are letting America know that they aren't going to tolerate it? The scenario you speak of will never manifest cause Russia doesn't go around picking with people, flexing their muscles against countries that can't fight back.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 4, 2013
irkle wrote:
NK might TRY...but the U.S. will intercept...then turn North Korea into a parking lot.
And while we're at it...we should level Iran (past tense of Iraq)!
Won't Obama want to read them their rights first?
One

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ask yourself this: why is N. Korea so angry with America? Why aren't they arguing with other countries? its real simply America is fuking with them and they are letting America know that they aren't going to tolerate it? The scenario you speak of will never manifest cause Russia doesn't go around picking with people, flexing their muscles against countries that can't fight back.
HAHAHAHAHhaahahaha.

America didn't drop a nuclear bomb to prove a point.. they did it to end a war that had already cost millions of lives....not start one.

you're right russia has never gone around invading every country around them. They certainly have no history of trying to intimidate anyone....LOLOL...dude you are hilarious.

go ask Poland, Finnland, Iran, Hungry, Romania, Bulgaria, Czechosolvakia, Norway, Austria, Manchuria, AND Korea ...how nice the Russians are...LOL.

God [email protected] man....

The reason the scenario I presented will not occur is because N. Korea knows that the Russians would not put up with them. History is pretty clear on that. and the Russians are the ones that set up the Kim dynasty to begin with...Shit they are the reason N. Korea exists at all.

but Russia never invades anyone so Im not sure how that happened....LOL
One

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2013
And I don't have to ask myself why N. Korea hates America.

America is obviously the biggest threat to unseat that dictatorship. The country hates us simply because they are taught from birth to hate us. the brainwashing that occurs has been pretty well documented. if you even question it..you are killed. Seems rational right?

America has also attempted to liberate the country before, see: Korean War. We failed and only half the country was kept free of communism.

And if you want to talk about human rights violations look at N. Korea. they have millions in slave labor camps, millions more have died of starvation. compare that to S. Korea, and ask yourself if american intervention is really that bad. or should we continue to let this slaughter happen.

You seem more than happy to go to war with china or russia over their human rights violations..but we should let N. korea slide..that seems pretty hypocritical.

And as I pointed out above..if Russia is now the compass by which sanity and morality are judged.. I think we are doing just fine by comparison. when you compare north and south korea, you can not tell me America's influence has been detrimental to South Koreans. While Russian influence on the North has been catastrophic....but russia's cool right? they never hurt a fly.

the fact is a war with N. Korea IS a war with russia and china...so you would have your deranged fantasy.
Get real

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ask yourself this: why is N. Korea so angry with America? Why aren't they arguing with other countries? its real simply America is fuking with them and they are letting America know that they aren't going to tolerate it? The scenario you speak of will never manifest cause Russia doesn't go around picking with people, flexing their muscles against countries that can't fight back.
Sounds like some Oliver Stone pro-soviet union bullshit to me.
TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Florence, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2013
i hope they do, we need to make room for the illegals anyways
Ebert is dead

Kent, OH

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Most of just watch red dawn I see!
lol

Murray, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHhaahahaha.
America didn't drop a nuclear bomb to prove a point.. they did it to end a war that had already cost millions of lives....not start one.
you're right russia has never gone around invading every country around them. They certainly have no history of trying to intimidate anyone....LOLOL...dude you are hilarious.
go ask Poland, Finnland, Iran, Hungry, Romania, Bulgaria, Czechosolvakia, Norway, Austria, Manchuria, AND Korea ...how nice the Russians are...LOL.
God [email protected] man....
The reason the scenario I presented will not occur is because N. Korea knows that the Russians would not put up with them. History is pretty clear on that. and the Russians are the ones that set up the Kim dynasty to begin with...Shit they are the reason N. Korea exists at all.
but Russia never invades anyone so Im not sure how that happened....LOL
talking recent history, you are speaking on stuff that went on many many many years ago......when is the last time you seen Russia in a war outside their place? Can't recall can you? I know cause they haven't been. How bout good ole uncle sam? hmmm lets see: Iraq twice, Grenada, Haiti, Afghanistan. And why? Furthermore you say they nuked all those innocent people to stop a war that was costing millions of dollars, thats supposed to be justification? So I guess its ok for muslim terrorist to strike millions of people in NYC, LA, Chi to make uncle sam stop attacking their countries huh? Cause im starting to see a pattern here. First it was Iraq, then Syria, then Afghanistan, next Iran. It seems like all the middle eastern muslim countries are on the hit list. Why do you suppose that is?
lol

Murray, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2013
One wrote:
And I don't have to ask myself why N. Korea hates America.
America is obviously the biggest threat to unseat that dictatorship. The country hates us simply because they are taught from birth to hate us. the brainwashing that occurs has been pretty well documented. if you even question it..you are killed. Seems rational right?
America has also attempted to liberate the country before, see: Korean War. We failed and only half the country was kept free of communism.
And if you want to talk about human rights violations look at N. Korea. they have millions in slave labor camps, millions more have died of starvation. compare that to S. Korea, and ask yourself if american intervention is really that bad. or should we continue to let this slaughter happen.
You seem more than happy to go to war with china or russia over their human rights violations..but we should let N. korea slide..that seems pretty hypocritical.
And as I pointed out above..if Russia is now the compass by which sanity and morality are judged.. I think we are doing just fine by comparison. when you compare north and south korea, you can not tell me America's influence has been detrimental to South Koreans. While Russian influence on the North has been catastrophic....but russia's cool right? they never hurt a fly.
the fact is a war with N. Korea IS a war with russia and china...so you would have your deranged fantasy.
man please you seem to be the one to be brainwashed...that is the most easiest way to explain away the question. Them people aren't brainwashed to hate America. If thats the case they sure as hell wouldn't have wined and dined Dennis Rodman. No they hate America because America is fuking with them undercover, trying to dictate their way of life. Why is America always trying to liberate countries that have inferior militarys? The Chinese and Russian peoples need to be liberated from their oppressive governments, how come America isn't running to their rescue? I mean really, why? Its simple; those countries can hit back, and they will hit back!!!! America knows that those are dog fights and want no part of it!!!! Its easy to go drop bombs on people who dont have the capacity to put fighters in the air to challenge those bombers, who don't have the capacity to put ships out in the middle of the sea and challenge those battleships, who don't have the capacity to put highly trianed troops with sophisticated weaponry out in the field to challenge invading troops. China and Russia has that capacity and America isn't trying to go there with them. Guaranteed loser against both of those countries.
No I dont want to see a war with China or Russia, or with anyone for that matter....I'm just Sick and Tired of America attacking these little countries that don't have the ability to defend themselves. These peoples aren't looking for funk with America; No, its America that is behind the scenes provoking people so that they can use any response to attack....Iraq? Oh, they have weapons of mass destruction and they are going to use them. All lies to attack Saddam and get him out of power. Im American and proud of it but im tired of our government messing with little boys; they are like boxers fighting lesser competition to buildup nice records, rather than fight the who's who. China and Russia are out their and have are just as bad as N. Korea, Iraq, Iran etc etc. If America isn't going to attack one or both of them then they need to leave these little countries alone as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frontier Bar Sucks!!! 24 min INDICT SAYANIM 37
Happy VD evansville 29 min israel junkets 3
No income but need a place to live? (Mar '13) 31 min wow 21
Hannah Chaddock is trash 42 min Well then 19
Asian massage needs to be closed 51 min Sargent 4
Annie Steel needs a bag for her face 51 min Well then 14
scanks at lucky lady 1 hr Well then 6
Undress Jess 2 hr Wowza 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance