Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Bonkers
smh

Florence, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Gout wrote:
Bonkers
Well at least they are working and providing for themselves instead of "donating" plasma to get by
Yuck Ur A Nasty

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Gout wrote:
Bonkers
Nice name, "Gout". I bet it suits you well.
LOL

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
All of em
Gout

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Oh no I don't donate plasma. I just hang in the parking lot offering BJs for money to the people that donate plasma. What do you think, I am a low life that donates plasma?
whocares

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Lol good point

Lol
Gout wrote:
Oh no I don't donate plasma. I just hang in the parking lot offering BJs for money to the people that donate plasma. What do you think, I am a low life that donates plasma?
Yuck Ur A Nasty

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Gout wrote:
Gout gives BJs for beer money & doesn't even drink.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
All of em
Theres a few good girls that work there. Jeneya at octapharma seems like a nice girl.
proudlifesaver

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Why does donating plasma make u a low life? It does save millions of lives by the medicine they make from the plasma, so I'm a Lowlife cause I contribute to humanity in saving the less fortunate. I hope oneday you need that medicine and its gonna be one of the lowlifes that donate that saves your pathetic ungrateful self.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least they are working and providing for themselves instead of "donating" plasma to get by
I hope to God that you dont need a life saving medicine/procedure that these peoples plasma are used to make. It is a ligit way to make extra money. Not saying that some of the people have alternative motives, but the fact is PLASMA SAVES LIVES! you should be thanking these people, not bashing them. did you know if you donate plasma twice a week for a year, that it saves over 50 lives and is enough money for a family of 4 to take a week long vacation to the bahamas???...just sayin.
ReyRey27

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jan 23, 2013
how much do you get?
active donor

Newburgh, IN

#12 Jan 23, 2013
At octapharma right now new donors get $50 for their first five donations. After that first donation in a week is $20 and 2nd donation in a week is $38.
active donor

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Also I don't do drugs, I work 7 days a week. I do it for extra money when I need it, but also because I know someone has to do it for them to make medicine. But I guess that's trashy. Huh?
lol

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jan 23, 2013
ReyRey27 wrote:
how much do you get?
The one on weinbach is $50 the first 5 times,$20/$40=$60 a week after...owensboro is $50 the first two times and $30/$30=$60 a week...any time you bring a friend they give you $5 extra..thats appx.$3350 a year, tax free :)
lol

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jan 23, 2013
...and it only takes 45-60 minutes to donate each time.
mhm91

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Why you talking crap about the ppl working there? I think most of them are real cool and none of them are nasty by any means. Now I've seen some pretty nasty stinky donors inthere but not all are gross. But the workers are pretty cool. I love donating there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black sleeping with Owensboro girl 2 min Jeezy 15
Who OD'd on south Benninghoff 3 min Pluto 9
Missing handicapped girl 5 min Anon 376
Sexually incompatible 8 min Jada 9
Need a med doc 25 min Kay 3
Obama smoked Trump last night 35 min Truth 12
Rochelle 44 min daddy 2
Michael farmer 48 min Wtf 25
Chief of police in Newburgh suspended 12 hr Yes please 24

Evansville Jobs