Saying Sorry to him when he did you w...

Saying Sorry to him when he did you wrong..chile bye

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Khai

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
One of my besties met this guy that I talked about before. They met a few months ago. Back when they first met the guy was very charming. They would talk everyday for hours and he would say he wanted to be with her and that he hopes she has enough time to spend with him and all of that "romantic" crap. They went out on dates and maybe a month after they started talking, they were talking on the phone and he tells her things that he wanted to do to her in the bedroom.

She declined saying she did not want to move too fast because she was afraid it would doom a potential relationship so he tells her he will slow down and he promised not to break her heart however the next time they talked he brought the bedroom skills back up. Her being the curious, she trusted him enough and did a background on him and let him come over and they had sex. She said they had sex a few times and about a week ago he starts acting funny not calling or texting like he was in the beginning. Then he tells her that he really does not want to be in a relationship right now because he just got of a bad relationship...which is not what he said in the beginning.

This dude was having car trouble and she loaned or shall I say gave him money to fix his car and cook for him and all I guess thinking that her nice gestures would make him stay. So one day she went off on him a few days ago and told him that she think he's using her for sex and money. So he turns it on her saying that he didn't ask her to have sex with him and that she is fast and basically blames her and told her that he already said he is not looking for a relationship and that he does not like chicks who move fast and that are always checking up on him. So she was like that is not what you told me from the beginning and cursed him out. He fires back saying he's going to move on since she won't let it go and wants to keep arguing and that he is going to erase her number from his phone, etc. So why this fool (my friend) just call me talking about she is thinking about apologizing to him because she misses him. Must be the d*ck. I'm like this negro lied to you. He came in with an agenda and you deserve much better. He showed her some signs after they had sex that he was a player so she should move on because I'm sure he is f*cking another bish right now. Some men these days have no heart.
For Real

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Khai wrote:
Some men these days have no heart.
And some women have no damn brain!! She should have seen the signs ever since he told her OVER THE PHONE that he wanted the p*ssy. He finally gets and start acting funny and she's coming back for more. Men will only take what you give them. He prolly knew that she was hooked so he started treating her like shit. Plus I will NOT lend money to a guy that I've known for a few weeks, and God forbid if I ever do I hope he declines and realizes he has to handle his! The diick can be tricky but if you're looking for a serious relationship you don't hold on to clown ninjas! And the fact that he tried to flip the shit on her is typical, such a male move. Slap her and tell her to come to her got dayum senses, she's clearing losing her time.
NAME

Evansville, IN

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Whats his name? Maybe someone else can warn her about him!
mpossible

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 15, 2012
That sounds like a guy namd Rick Bledsoe. Told my friend he didn't love his wife and she wasn't about shit and this and that. He went the whole nine yards telling her what she want to hear, and in other words sex and a blowjob, and maybe a piece of change. Now done moved on to the next victim. Really great guy.
stopbeingnaive

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Come on now ladies. Never give a man a dime unless you're married and don't have a choice(joint account). Maybe after like 6 months and the relationship is progressing. I don't call acting funny and not wanting a relationship progress. You can buy a nice dick on the internet. It won't hug you afterwards, but it also won't drain your bank acct, sleep with your friends, and treat you like sh*t.
Damn

Sarasota, FL

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Your girl just got played. She has to get smarter, just learn from this and move on. She didn't even know him like that to be giving out money and a@#.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pony dancer dallas (Apr '15) 9 min Fan 2
being a virgin 31 min anon 54
Michael Mccool 1 hr Bender 8
12 inches 1 hr Big Daddys 1
Sidetrack 1 hr trash 2
ashley wooldridge (May '13) 1 hr paintedvixen 20
Ryan kempf 2 hr Please tell 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages