godblessusa

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Show your peace...RIP to everyone who was lost. Let god carry them under his wings. Thank you to every last soldier and veteran who has served and is serving. Thank you to the firefighters cops emts for keeping us safe. Thank you to any citizen who had ever helped with the tragic day! God bless everyone. Let it be heard
could not be more wrong

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

godblessusa wrote:
Show your peace...RIP to everyone who was lost. Let god carry them under his wings. Thank you to every last soldier and veteran who has served and is serving. Thank you to the firefighters cops emts for keeping us safe. Thank you to any citizen who had ever helped with the tragic day! God bless everyone. Let it be heard
Amen! It seems like yesterday I will never forget the people who died that day.
Lil sis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

My Birthday will never be the same.:'( I never listen to the radio or watch t.v. this whole day cuz I don't want that tragedy reminder. It's already sad when someone ask me my d.o.b. & when I tell them, I get that awwww I'm sorry look. Wow......not being selfish but..........
idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Idiots, a few lives and we have been at "war" for a decade. It's a government conspiracy, they knew the planes were going to attack, but allowed it to happen. Wake the fuck up. This is all so we can exploit for oil. There is a war that has been fought to protect the US since ww2. The others had motives. Turn off fox news and pay attention.
Irish

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

idiots wrote:
Idiots, a few lives and we have been at "war" for a decade. It's a government conspiracy, they knew the planes were going to attack, but allowed it to happen. Wake the fuck up. This is all so we can exploit for oil. There is a war that has been fought to protect the US since ww2. The others had motives. Turn off fox news and pay attention.
Agreed. The way the buildings fell is a proven conspiracy. They fell like a staged demolition. The government knew more and currently knows more than they will ever tell the public.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

i still remember that day
godblessusa

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

idiots wrote:
Look you are so rude!!!! Do u not think about all the people who lost their lives and the families who lost moms dads brothers sisters!!!! This thread was not made for cold hearted people like you so dont even comment again!!! Jeez i wish people had respect for others! If i would of known there were going to be ingrateful fucks commenting on here i wouldnt of even made this threaf
idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

godblessusa wrote:
<quoted text>Look you are so rude!!!! Do u not think about all the people who lost their lives and the families who lost moms dads brothers sisters!!!! This thread was not made for cold hearted people like you so dont even comment again!!! Jeez i wish people had respect for others! If i would of known there were going to be ingrateful fucks commenting on here i wouldnt of even made this threaf
I believe the people that died deserve to know who actually killed them! Not a bunch of propaganda! Wake up and realize that your government is corrupt! Your constitutional rights are a myth. The Iraq/Iran war is bullshit and they aren't protecting us from invasion, they are protecting their right to drill oil. Did you know that the same amount of money is spent on the military as ALL of the welfare and education programs?! Wake up and see the propaganda!
godblessusa

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

idiots wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the people that died deserve to know who actually killed them! Not a bunch of propaganda! Wake up and realize that your government is corrupt! Your constitutional rights are a myth. The Iraq/Iran war is bullshit and they aren't protecting us from invasion, they are protecting their right to drill oil. Did you know that the same amount of money is spent on the military as ALL of the welfare and education programs?! Wake up and see the propaganda!
Im from a military family i know exactly what the government is about. But i have respect for the families who lost loved ones that day! Thats all this thread was about. I was not bringing the fucked up government into this. Its strictly for the families and the tragedy on our country
idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

godblessusa wrote:
<quoted text>Im from a military family i know exactly what the government is about. But i have respect for the families who lost loved ones that day! Thats all this thread was about. I was not bringing the fucked up government into this. Its strictly for the families and the tragedy on our country
My fault, I didn't realize topix had rules regarding the posts.
godblessusa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

idiots wrote:
<quoted text>My fault, I didn't realize topix had rules regarding the posts.
wasnt sayin they had rules!!! But this thread was not for discrimination! Smartass
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

idiots wrote:
You are as dumb as a pile of crap in the yard.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. The way the buildings fell is a proven conspiracy. They fell like a staged demolition. The government knew more and currently knows more than they will ever tell the public.
Prove it
godblessusa

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>You are as dumb as a pile of crap in the yard.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Haylie 3rd shift berry plastics 3 min Trent 8
Good D sucking 14 min ahh 11
charles baker jr 29 min mbiggs 26
work at cpt. D's 35 min ummmm 6
Jessica Bradford 41 min dogface 3
Taryn at Show Me on East 49 min reLly 2
Mariah mayhugh 52 min jay 5
•••
•••