First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neutral

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Can somebody tell me the facts on how he got a bond in this case. What was the amount and what was the judge's justification for granting a bond? I thought there wasn't a bond on murder charges.
mary

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
He should have never been charged if only he blew there freaking heads off INSIDE the house we wouldn't be hearing about this...
the mrs.

Chrisney, IN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
neutral wrote:
Can somebody tell me the facts on how he got a bond in this case. What was the amount and what was the judge's justification for granting a bond? I thought there wasn't a bond on murder charges.
Apparently the justification is because they looked at it as "manslaughter". I believe his bond was set at 20,000 or 25,000 which means he paid 2,000 or 2,500. There is not supposed to be a bond for murder.
jeremy

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
His bond was higher and he paid full price for bond not 10%. He should of never been charged.
u know what u love to do

Jackson, MS

#5 Jan 5, 2013
jeremy wrote:
His bond was higher and he paid full price for bond not 10%. He should of never been charged.
LOL u are so ignorant i bet you pale face posted comments on the sandy hooks killings also, u insolent piece of shyt, youre right the family of the victim shoulda blew his nutts off
u know what u love to do

Jackson, MS

#6 Jan 5, 2013
jeremy wrote:
u are correct the basstard should be dead

Since: Jan 13

United States

#7 Jan 5, 2013
u know what u love to do wrote:
<quoted text>LOL u are so ignorant i bet you pale face posted comments on the sandy hooks killings also, u insolent piece of shyt, youre right the family of the victim shoulda blew his nutts off
You should be ashamed of yourself comparing this case to the brutal murder of innocent babies. No matter what side you are on if you think he should be free or in prison. There is no comparison.
Wow

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
The fact is none of this would have happened if they didn't enter his home and try and rob him in the first place.
everyday

Kent, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
The fact is none of this would have happened if they didn't enter his home and try and rob him in the first place.
Everyday and in every town in America, someone is robbed, burglarized, beaten, etc. There is no state that I am aware of that you can chase down, intentionally ram, and kill the alleged criminals. I think there was a movie about that called Death Wish.
Anyhow to answer the question, he got out because Evansville is a racist city.
Dan24

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
He did exactly what all of us say we would do if faced with the same circumstances; only difference is he actually had the balls to do it. And that "racism" goes both ways. If he had killed a white guy most black people wouldn't be talking about this at all.
money

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 5, 2013
It's all about the money now .. Somebody has a lil flow .. They will drain him and send him on his way a free man
notme

Kent, OH

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Dan24 wrote:
He did exactly what all of us say we would do if faced with the same circumstances; only difference is he actually had the balls to do it. And that "racism" goes both ways. If he had killed a white guy most black people wouldn't be talking about this at all.
I have been robbed before. I had a gun put to my head, it ain't pretty, but I didn't chase down the robbers and exact revenge.
money

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 5, 2013
lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="the mrs."]<quoted text>Apparently the justification is because they looked at it as "manslaughter". I believe his bond was set at 20,000 or 25,000 which means he paid 2,000 or 2,500. There is not supposed to be a bond for murder."

There is bond for a murder charge. It's just that usually it is set so high that nobody makes bond. Don't you watch TruTV? People out on murder bonds flee all of the time.
not in this state must be from ky
money

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>IC 35-33-8-2 bail for murder charge.
Sec2 (a) murder is not bailable when the proof is evident or the presumption strong. In all other cases, offenses are bailable.
(B) a person charged with murder has the burden of proof that he should be admitted to bail.
MURDER US BAILABLE IN THE STATE OF INDIANA!
sweet
Friend of Doug

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 5, 2013
He should get a medal! Punks might think twice if the victim could hunt them down and get their own justice.
Gangs are stupid

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Those gangsters that robbed Ira were in a gang called the "get money fly boys" It makes me so sad that these idiot losers live in my town.
STR8 UP

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
There is bond for a murder charge. It's just that usually it is set so high that nobody makes bond. Don't you watch TruTV? People out on murder bonds flee all of the time.
yeah celebs every Joe citizen in the newspaper has no bond for murder
nottheonlyones

Kent, OH

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Gangs are stupid wrote:
Those gangsters that robbed Ira were in a gang called the "get money fly boys" It makes me so sad that these idiot losers live in my town.
Makes me even sicker that those two white boys that shot and killed Charlie Simpson and wounded another man, are out and walking the streets after 14 yrs. Poor Charlie isn't even alive to exact any revenge.

Since: Oct 10

Chrisney, IN

#23 Jan 7, 2013
lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="the mrs."]<quoted text>Apparently the justification is because they looked at it as "manslaughter". I believe his bond was set at 20,000 or 25,000 which means he paid 2,000 or 2,500. There is not supposed to be a bond for murder."

Seriously? Your knowledge comes from TruTV? Much like your name, your comment makes me laugh out loud. But you're right about one thing, TruTV is awesome. I love Impractical Jokers.
Wondering

United States

#24 Jan 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true! I posted the law for you in your state. Read it! It's just set so high that every joe citizen can't afford it. And the people off of TruTV are hardly Celebs.
not really tripping on trutv. I know what I read for murder suspects and they don't give bonds. I believe its because 1) they are guilty; 2) due to the risk of flight. Either way ppl with murder cases from what I read don't have a bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the poo at the zoo 5 min poooooooo 1
No kids 7 min No kids 3
soapy soapy rollerskates 15 min IneedThat 1
Russell Bass Boonville (Jun '14) 26 min reel talk 5
ead 28 min sob 21
cutest gay guys in evansville (Jul '14) 46 min nic 34
Jeremiah Hinsey 1 hr Unfinished 20
Medical Cosmetic Ctr/ Dr Hastetter (Jan '12) 7 hr Praying for others 122

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web