First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rawr

Cottontown, TN

#22 Apr 15, 2013
northside wrote:
Yall need to get off peteys nuts!!! Bet yall get mobbed on
probably do get mobbed he don't fight unless he has backup.
Lord Knows

Florence, KY

#26 Jun 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
But he don't take care of none of his kids I heard
U tripping he loves his its just his baby moms b tripping. If he ain't f&%&ing her she ain't acting right
freeeaak

United States

#27 Jun 9, 2013
Peteys cool. He cant help wht his mom grandma baby mommas or his daddy does...get u sum biz. Hes obviously rejected u haters or shot at u. Ifbu dont like him stay tf away from him. His sister should b a topic with her dirdy self. But petey get a chk so i know u a tightwad n rly didnt put dn tht much at lucky lady.lol. its not magic city by far.
Wtf

Florence, KY

#28 Jun 9, 2013
pistolpetey wrote:
im single... and thanks....i love to tip was there all this week... blew about 1500 last week at the lucky...and thatha was just one night...
The only way I'm spending 1500 on a trick is if I'm cuttin..other then that..I'll throwing about 40 at yall buckets
getusumbiz

Florence, KY

#29 Jun 9, 2013
freeeaak wrote:
Peteys cool. He cant help wht his mom grandma baby mommas or his daddy does...get u sum biz. Hes obviously rejected u haters or shot at u. Ifbu dont like him stay tf away from him. His sister should b a topic with her dirdy self. But petey get a chk so i know u a tightwad n rly didnt put dn tht much at lucky lady.lol. its not magic city by far.
He can help what he do with his. No matter what my mom or gma tell me, I do for mine. I do stay away from him and everyone else in the family who is a bunch of worthless, baby makin, baby ignoring, disease spreadin, nasty butts.
Little Snitch

United States

#30 Oct 19, 2013
So how does he get out of jail on a no bond. Sounds like someone snitchin!!
heyyyyy

United States

#31 Oct 20, 2013
Petey sucked me off not to long Ago....Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm good....
princess ten

Evansville, IN

#32 Mar 13, 2016
So everybody gon act like they didn't see them screenshots of him holler in at trannies? That is gay, fareal! I gotta wonder bout the rest of his homies. They all prolly fk each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer lynn dixon 1 min RabbitRun 36
Local drug informants 24 min Friend 16
I luv my rod 1 hr SamIAm 1
Billy Buell (Apr '15) 1 hr Real 7
Heather West 1 hr Hop 1
any young attractive males wanna do my wife nsa (Aug '11) 1 hr Kevin 19
Women on pof NSA. (May '15) 1 hr nsa std 3
Snitch for Aleah 2 hr To tell the truth 69

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web