kjt

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Is this a good place to work? What do they pay their QMRP positions.
Meallday

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2012
No and about $7-$8.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2012
It's a cool place to work and I'm not sure how much they pay for that postion but I no it's more than $9
big booty chick

Evansville, IN

#5 Jun 5, 2012
14.oo a hour
AYEEEE

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Its a good place to work if they didnt hire just anybody. All the hood rats work there

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Rescare is the WORST company of that kind to work for around here. The people in the office never know what the fck is going on so the employees don't get the guidance they need & the clients don't get the proper care that they need. Go somewhere else! Rescare is Sh!!!!!t
cjt

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Noticed they are hiring for qmrp.I have a degree. What exactly is this position and how much do they pay for this position.
ayee

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2012
bloody_mary wrote:
Rescare is the WORST company of that kind to work for around here. The people in the office never know what the fck is going on so the employees don't get the guidance they need & the clients don't get the proper care that they need. Go somewhere else! Rescare is Sh!!!!!t

You ain't lie! I would never work for that company again in my life!
bro

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2012
I work at rescare and I am far from a hood rat...I have a bachelors degree so I am far from that. It depends on what group home you work in.. I have fun and the guys in my home have fun thats all that matters plus they get the best care you could ask for in this environment.
whosnotflawed

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2012
I wrk at res care and I love it.. its not a bad place to wrk and I love that the whole hood wrk their.. hating a** bi*** ... Get a job
Whatever

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2012
whosnotflawed wrote:
I wrk at res care and I love it.. its not a bad place to wrk and I love that the whole hood wrk their.. hating a** bi***... Get a job
You just love it because you can't do anything else.... Lol
White boy

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love it because you can't do anything else.... Lol
Whosnotflawed, will beat the f$&@ out of you whatever.. She is real and she is true..one of my best friends don't f$&@ with her.. she can do anything she wants. She takes care of her business and that's all that matters...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 19, 2012
ayee wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't lie! I would never work for that company again in my life!
I wasted two years of my life there. Dealing with home manager after home manager after home manager. Even had one ask me to sell her my pain pills after I got my wisdom teeth removed. She didn't last long after that. Shady ass people!
CRT

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2012
kjt wrote:
Is this a good place to work? What do they pay their QMRP positions.
just called start between 10-12 w benefits no experience needed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is every Jimitiwn dude a tool. 19 min Sweetchuck 1
Gangbang 24 min Dolly66 4
being annoying on topix... 29 min youknowwhoitis 6
Child Molester and Meth head 43 min Yeah 6
St Marys security (Feb '15) 1 hr sdm 7
Whitney Spradley is a POS 1 hr Sorry Brandon 18
White trash girls of evansville 1 hr Tabby 34
Left a baby in a hot car today! 11 hr Crazy 67
Things not to talk about on Topix 12 hr Art 1,203

Evansville Jobs