Rescare is an unprofessional company ...
Solid

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2013
Qrl has cameras in every home, so if you wanna try your luck with a jail term gonagea and work there...
blackjesus

Tucker, GA

#23 Mar 28, 2013
I worked for Rescare about five years ago and it is DEFINITELY a horrible place to work. One day I was threatened with losing my job if I didn't come to work after having a wisdom tooth extracted... So I went to work & as I'm clocking in my home manager asked me if I would sell her some of my Lortabs... My face was the size of a basketball and I just said "do I LOOK like I want to sell you my pain medication ?" Crazy bitch. And then I promptly reported her & it turned out I wasn't the only employee in the home that she had asked for pills. Needless to say she was booted out the door.
blackjesus

Tucker, GA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
Also the comment about them only caring about what shape the group homes are in when they know STATE is coming is 100% accurate. And it wouldn't be such a scramble to get everything right if everyone just did their damn jobs in the FIRST PLACE. It's not that hard, really.
Former employee

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 28, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> Bonneview? Bonneview? are you serious? Bonneview? what are you smoking? if you think that's the best house, then your IQ is really really low...maybe you should check yourself into a facility if you think that house is anywhere you want your DOG to live in...let alone someone you care about..
You must be one of those kiss a**es that gets people fired..another reason why I quit...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 28, 2013
blackjesus wrote:
I worked for Rescare about five years ago and it is DEFINITELY a horrible place to work. One day I was threatened with losing my job if I didn't come to work after having a wisdom tooth extracted... So I went to work & as I'm clocking in my home manager asked me if I would sell her some of my Lortabs... My face was the size of a basketball and I just said "do I LOOK like I want to sell you my pain medication ?" Crazy bitch. And then I promptly reported her & it turned out I wasn't the only employee in the home that she had asked for pills. Needless to say she was booted out the door.
BULL !! What home? an give the bosses initials .
blackjesus

Tucker, GA

#27 Mar 28, 2013
byte mii wrote:
<quoted text>BULL !! What home? an give the bosses initials .
It was at Lewis. And her name was Ellen, I don't remember her last name. She wasn't around for long.
blackjesus

Tucker, GA

#28 Mar 28, 2013
byte mii wrote:
<quoted text>BULL !! What home? an give the bosses initials .
She was a teeny tiny middle aged/older lady. Prolly under 5' tall.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29 Mar 29, 2013
blackjesus wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a teeny tiny middle aged/older lady. Prolly under 5' tall.
Then thats really sad that these people get jobs where they are to care for the mentally ill an aren't even stable in their own lives!Sorry I doubted you.
Quit complaining

Tucker, GA

#30 Mar 29, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of crybabies to me. If you just show up an work and not worry about what everybody else is doing you would be better off. People are lazy. Get off topix and go to work.
Solid

United States

#31 Mar 29, 2013
Former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those kiss a**es that gets people fired..another reason why I quit...
far from that! the condition of that house is horrendous, the workers in it, I have no idea, but rescare definitely neglects the needs of THAT house in its setup, and delivery of services... the staff they hire do the best they can with the messed up situation they are in, and the pay... how do you deduce someone getting people fired from the unacceptable condition and lack of maintenance attention to the house? idiot.
Really

Evansville, IN

#32 Mar 29, 2013
They didn't wanna hire me im glad they didn't with all the bad stuff i hear about them
Former employee

Tucker, GA

#33 Mar 30, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> far from that! the condition of that house is horrendous, the workers in it, I have no idea, but rescare definitely neglects the needs of THAT house in its setup, and delivery of services... the staff they hire do the best they can with the messed up situation they are in, and the pay... how do you deduce someone getting people fired from the unacceptable condition and lack of maintenance attention to the house? idiot.
Well if that's the case, that's why the name of this topic is fitting for them, but I wonder while you're so passionate about the treatment of homes and clients, have you ever told any of the clients tgat they have the right to report their conditions to state agency? Or have you taken the time to report them yourself? Probably not, still cashing that check though. If you wanna stand up for what's right, do it.
lol

Evansville, IN

#34 Mar 30, 2013
haha wrote:
QRL is better.
Haha try working there. no benfifts they DONT treat there employers right! I worked there for two years an glad I'm gone
America

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Mar 30, 2013
What about Brett?
Larry

Evansville, IN

#36 Apr 1, 2013
Bret Beauchamp is a great guy with a lot on his plate. And as I said before Rescare is at 41 and Walnut and yes, they have more than 20 Supported Living sites. The main problem with Rescare was their HR Director Paula. She came in trying to control the place without a clue or any experience in the field. I heard she is leaving and MANY are dancing for joy. Now they can get back to caring for the clients the way they need cared for instead of walking the tightrope, scared Paula is going to make up a reason to fire them or have to attend a mandatory meeting without the clients, yet scheduled to be with the clients.
KingJames

Tucker, GA

#37 Apr 1, 2013
Brett was awesome. Cares for clients and employees
LivinNextDoor

Carmel, IN

#38 Jun 11, 2013
blackjesus wrote:
I worked for Rescare about five years ago and
I live next to a Rescare home and I'm concerned about the treatment of the clients. What part of the STATE inspects the homes? I would like to voice my concerns to them!!! Thanks for speaking out and telling it like it is.
vh2many

United States

#39 Jun 11, 2013
Larry wrote:
Bret Beauchamp is a great guy with a lot on his plate. And as I said before Rescare is at 41 and Walnut and yes, they have more than 20 Supported Living sites. The main problem with Rescare was their HR Director Paula. She came in trying to control the place without a clue or any experience in the field. I heard she is leaving and MANY are dancing for joy. Now they can get back to caring for the clients the way they need cared for instead of walking the tightrope, scared Paula is going to make up a reason to fire them or have to attend a mandatory meeting without the clients, yet scheduled to be with the clients.
I hear Paula is in hendo giving them pure hell
Worker

Tell City, IN

#40 Jun 11, 2013
I work for ResCare in a group home. There are good and bad homes every home has some kind of reputation. But everyone that has worked for ResCare if you feel that something was wrong or things should have been changed then why didn't you report it. You can report above the local office to a higher up office. I am not saying ResCare is perfect, but it's definitely not what people think it is.
Montywhite

Chicago, IL

#41 Jun 11, 2013
I currently work at ResCare and I agree that the employees are treated like dirt. The Company cares more about covering their own asses than they do about the services the clients receive. I have never worked for a company where I felt so untrusting of those in higher management. There is a genuine fear among the employees that if you stand up for yourself or your clients you will soon find yourself unemployed....employees allow themselves to be bullied into working long hard hours and PC's are required to be on call 24 hours a day seven days a week with no compensation...which everyone knows is illegal, but no one has the balls to question it because they are afraid of losing their jobs....so I am sure you wonder why people continue to work there if it is so bad....and the reason is for the clients....somebody has to care about them because it is obvious upper management does not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin drysdale 12 min Aniyah 6
Local Black Pornstars 18 min Money man 5
Abby rice who has her nudes 100% to share with ... 31 min SMH 16
Oral sex 34 min Lol 24
I'm over my family 39 min Overit 6
Get lost troll, I'm the one that caught his eye.. 46 min Lol 9
Nasty 46 min Letusknow 1
galina witte 48 min Lol 174
Going to the Burg 1 hr Mistress K 96
Lost love forever 8 hr Big yo nasty 93

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages