Any1??
beauty

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Prison. If u knew him you would kno
herr

Birmingham, AL

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Just seeing if anyone knew when he was getting out.. Or just anything about him..
Mee

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Shadyyy
herr

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Mee wrote:
Shadyyy
what's shadyyy
ghost

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Trees in summertime
hooters of evansville

Jasper, IN

#7 Jan 13, 2012
He's a cop
brii bruce

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 17, 2012
hooters of evansville wrote:
He's a cop
lol a cop my ass!!! He's in prison ..
j

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 17, 2012
brii bruce wrote:
<quoted text>lol a cop my ass!!! He's in prison ..
Funny his fb his family made ... Someone said keep u off there and his family said he don't want nothin to do with Your POLICE ass!!! BRIANNA BRUCE!!
brii bruce

Bowie, MD

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Funny that he still calls every day.. If I'm
The police he's the police !! Something like never will happen!!u know what he would say?!? Who's better u or them? I say me and he says alright then!!! End of it.. Ashlea ain't his family!! Talk what u know!! Your name is j!! Nice to meet u!!! I was with Jordan five years and won't nothin change Hunni so grow up and stay outta something that doesn't concern yu!! K thanks
brii bruce

Bowie, MD

#11 Jan 18, 2012
I'm
The police because I won't take a
Charge for Damien shrodes.. If thats what y'all dumb retards call police then u go for it!!! I been in the system since 2005 something your lowlifes probably has no idea on!! Yeah when I was 16!!!!! U know why? Cus jordan Cain!!! Two years probation on armed robbery and burglary!!! Oh wait then in 2008 I took a charge for Jordan Cain for 101 aderal and two tabs!! Guess what bitches so he wouldn't go back to prison!!! Did two 1/2 more years daps!!! With another felony!!! Damn then we broke up and he went to prison two weeks later and went broke!! Guess wh0 got
Him a lawyer!! Kimberly Dunlap!! My mother!! Where was his family then? Riiighhhhtttn!! Contributed about 5000 to him when he was in the county and then he went to prison they found his cell phone w my number then band me!! Point blank period .. Now there phone services changed and he can finally call again!!! Should I continue about in the system? On my way to holiday world a day before I was suppose to get off probation and guess what Damien shrodes was scared outta his life to take his own charge so we both went to jail in another county!!!! him promising he would bond me out!! Nope hAdda do it myself while he was begging me to tell his lawyer to say he never knew the pills were in the car!!! So did another two years n just got done!!! So y'all know nothing about my life period?! If it was up to me I've had it different then y'all!! Do me a favor n go kill Yosef!! Me and jordan something like y'all will never know!! Get it right
yea

Jasper, IN

#12 Jan 18, 2012
brii bruce wrote:
I'm
Charge for Damien shrodes.. If thats what y'all dumb retards call police then u go for it!!! I been in the system since 2005 something your lowlifes probably has no idea on!! Yeah when I was 16!!!!! U know why? Cus jordan Cain!!! Two years probation on armed robbery and burglary!!! Oh wait then in 2008 I took a charge for Jordan Cain for 101 aderal and two tabs!! Guess what bitches so he wouldn't go back to prison!!! Did two 1/2 more years daps!!! With another felony!!! Damn then we broke up and he went to prison two weeks later and went broke!! Guess wh0 got
Him a lawyer!! Kimberly Dunlap!! My mother!! Where was his family then? Riiighhhhtttn!! Contributed about 5000 to him when he was in the county and then he went to prison they found his cell phone w my number then band me!! Point blank period .. Now there phone services changed and he can finally call again!!! Should I continue about in the system? On my way to holiday world a day before I was suppose to get off probation and guess what Damien shrodes was scared outta his life to take his own charge so we both went to jail in another county!!!! him promising he would bond me out!! Nope hAdda do it myself while he was begging me to tell his lawyer to say he never knew the pills were in the car!!! So did another two years n just got done!!! So y'all know nothing about my life period?! If it was up to me I've had it different then y'all!! Do me a favor n go kill Yosef!! Me and jordan something like y'all will never know!! Get it right
bitch u is the police hoe keep ds name out of ur mouth
brii bruce

Bowie, MD

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Yeah okay I'll do and say whT I want Damien shrodes is a pussss y!!!!! What u Gunna do keep hidin your identity? Haha u a b I t c h to!!!
bitches

Washington, DC

#14 Jan 21, 2012
brii bruce wrote:
I'm
yo bri do u know the hooters of Evansville is or that j kid is?
brii bruce

Washington, DC

#15 Jan 26, 2012
bitches wrote:
<quoted text>yo bri do u know the hooters of Evansville is or that j kid is?
?!?!? Do I know who?!?
brii bruce

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 2, 2012
bitches wrote:
<quoted text>yo bri do u know the hooters of Evansville is or that j kid is?
no i have no clue who they are obviously using stupid names so I won't find out.. Like every other person on the topix app...who is this?
mj

Washington, DC

#18 Feb 3, 2012
brii bruce wrote:
<quoted text>no i have no clue who they are obviously using stupid names so I won't find out.. Like every other person on the topix app...who is this?
Miranda t n tabs old friend
brii bruce

Washington, DC

#19 Feb 7, 2012
mj wrote:
<quoted text>Miranda t n tabs old friend
ic yeah I have no idea who they are girl!! Probably a good idea I don't ..
thisisme

Evansville, IN

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Jordan will be out sooner than later and u guys can ask him questions and leave all comments and concerns till u see him face to face!! Can't wait to see him !!
brii bruce

Washington, DC

#22 Feb 16, 2012
thisisme wrote:
Jordan will be out sooner than later and u guys can ask him questions and leave all comments and concerns till u see him face to face!! Can't wait to see him !!
who r u lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny Holmes 3 min b00byscubin 18
Linda sloat 7 min dallas who 6
what do white people smell like to you? (Nov '12) 8 min truth 100
best dressed guys in eville 13 min Dunbar 13
Black chick on TMZ (Sep '12) 25 min Rita 112
mandy mccaslin 33 min brandon brucken 5
Diet Dew 39 min Pepsi 7
new start 2 hr haha 45
Prostitution bust 2 hr hahaha 14

Winter Storm Watch for Vanderburgh County was issued at March 02 at 4:22PM EST