Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Dog fan wrote:
What did Jaquan do to get suspended?
Heard he got into fight with another player
Dog fan

Louisville, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Dude just got in a fight last week. Sounds like he is F**king his basketball season and future up. He will be another shoulda, woulda, mighta been if don't clean the act up.
bulldog

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Dog fan wrote:
Dude just got in a fight last week. Sounds like he is F**king his basketball season and future up. He will be another shoulda, woulda, mighta been if don't clean the act up.
exactly ! the scouts already came to see him play and he couldn't not a good thing for him. he better straighten up someone else will just slide in that slot Instead of him.
gonna get brunt

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Sad he a good ball player hope he gets his shit right go dogs
Hunter

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
He will never make it at the college level. I have seen a lot of athletes fail because they couldn't get their mind right. He may be the most talented to fail since that kid from Bosse in the early 80's.
Larry flynt

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
he did screw up the people came from the colleges to see him play and he is suspended. I don't know if that was his only shot or not but I sure wouldn't have let something stupid as a high school disagreement keep me from possibly making it to NBA. I would be writing those guys a letter to apologize and see if thru would come again. then again he may not want it that bad.
Under Dawg

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2013
He better go ahead and sign one of the seven offers he has. He was ranked 9 th in his class by Espn but is down to 15 th before this last incident
Larry flynt

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2013
yes i think he had better sign too
Curious

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Who did he fight with?
Larry flynt

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
he won't make it
Up yours

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Curious which player got into the fight with him. That team must have issues.
bossefan

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 9, 2013
his fighting wont keep him from playing his grades will but if they keep fixing his grades he will be a star

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Stokes 8 min rush 7
Katie Quick 11 min Tell me more 19
Berry Bonus Week! 15 min Jess 14
Ashley and Ears 24 min FUGNPATHETIC 7
Hog farmer lookin to hookup with fake blonde fe... 25 min My hero 3
EVANSVILLE performance powersports (Sep '16) 27 min Dangclose4real12 37
Meth suppliers 40 min Obviously 2

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance