Heather from st joe
Frequent customer

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
She's always got something nasty on her face. I wrf
thisNthat

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Really I mean come on now she is one great mother and works her ass off to take damn good care of her kids by herself!!!
concerned

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
The manager, right? Which form of herpes is that, anyway!!?
lol

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
good one, post another one heather .
heather

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
This heather and no I don't I work around grease so if u know me u know the truth come to me I'm grown and talk to me if u are supposly a frequent customer
thisNthat

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Yes she is the store manager and nothing happens to her face and she def doesn't have herpes when ur stressed out and get pimples u pop them then usually pick at them !! If only u could live and walk in her shoes I almost bet u prolly wouldn't make it till noon not saying anythingabout the kids but the are mean devils !!
sore loser

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
That's the pills and meth making her itch.. Not a pimple...
heather

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
No sorry don't do drugs so get your story straight but I'm grown and ain't got time for petty childish shit
thisNthat

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 13, 2013
She's not itching dummy it's simply a pimple from being around too much grease cuz that's all rally's is is a grease house then she pops it and it gets all that excess dirt and grime into the pore and gets infected like that !! Quit talking about ppl u probably barely even kno anything about!!
Gone

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
The only person that ran thst store good wss that gay manager they had
oh my my

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Gone wrote:
The only person that ran thst store good wss that gay manager they had
Which one their was two the heavy set dude or the skinny dude
yep

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2013
The skinny one.. I don't think he was there long
thisNthat

Tucker, GA

#14 Jan 13, 2013
yep wrote:
The skinny one.. I don't think he was there long
Obviously he didn't do too good of a job cuz heather is there now and doing one hell of a job that's store looks way better than I have ever seen it but that happens at any store she's at cuz as actually cleans and makes her workers work and not sit around and way and do whatever they want !! She's one hell of a sister mom aunt and wife or gf to someone some day and on the drug tip yeah she used to do drugs but all ppl change and for anyone to be asking about it it's none of y'all business it's hers so quit asking about it everyone has bad spots in their lives no one is perfect by any means !! ;))
Gone

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2013
oh my my wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one their was two the heavy set dude or the skinny dude
the heavy set one....
oh my my

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Talking bout a up all nite person bet Heather wasn't up five hrs ago posting shit bout people so guess you need to put the pipe down and get your ass in bed and stop throwing stones at her glass house cause you'ers just got hit lol why you talking shit lmao
rallys pimp

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jan 19, 2013
u need to shut up bout my gm i love her i would do anything for her she is the best gm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing handicapped girl 11 min worried 283
Aryle ? 29 min Yup 6
Wendy Chinn 36 min What 4
25 yrs later. Blue house satanic rituals in eva... 1 hr Evansvillesucks 32
So many babies being born and girls pregnant! N... 2 hr Curious 9
Jimtown 2 hr yet married 6
women who put partying and sex before they kids 3 hr Panlo 16

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance