Banginbooty23

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Anybody know where to find this guy?He took my breath away from first glance and I would drink his bath water..Jordi where are youuu??!;-)
Blonde69

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
You can find him at your mom's house!We're running a train later!:-p
gymrat

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Step off!! He got kids and engaged
kpow

Mokena, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2012
I haven't seen belwoods crazy ass in over a year, haha last time I did was at the fox and he sent some big ol' dude out of there in an ambulance. No lie, never in my life seen a guy so busted up or bleeding like that. About the last guy i could imagine engaged.
truth

Newburgh, IN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
on the other hand i've seen him take a beating as well, after just 3 rounds with a guy jimmy campbell he came out of the ring with a split nose and both eyes black swelled shut. would have loved to see that recorded guess u gotta take a few before you hand any out so better luck next time!
KRIT

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 17, 2012
I see that fine ass at work evweyday, I see u baby!!! You can beat this a$$ all night!!!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Jordan was over here the other night. Engaged to Whitney. Beautiful baby girl. He's doing very good. He's on fb
smdh

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Jordan has a son by whittney. Not engaged yet but only tell will tell. He is fighting his demonds and doing a good job!!! He is very good to whittneys almost 5 year old daughter.
KnowForAFact

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Jimmy Campbell also used to be his boxing instructor so of course he could take most/all of the people he instructed. I know what you mean though, I used to box with jimmy the hour before Jordan and found him incredible looking... But do agree with the others, he has a kid and a chick so just let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mccutchanville Fire Depart 1 min Crazy 6
Nver buy a tv from WALMART.... 23 min lol 13
Sleep with the Coach 27 min Baseball mom 1
Main street book store (Jun '15) 30 min wank 13
hmmm 34 min Ramen nudel 3
what stores sell plus size besides layne bryant... 39 min Had her 8
15yo girl, wanna f_ck? 41 min anon 12
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 2 hr weedguy 56

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web