Are white men attracted to black wome...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
still in love

United States

#52 Aug 28, 2012
True wrote:
I dated a beautiful black woman a few years ago. She was beautiful, intelligent, friendly, there wasn't anything wrong with her. She knew how to turn me on whenever she wanted. I do miss her.
Awwww why did you guys break up?Can you let her know u miss her ?
chocolate

United States

#53 Aug 28, 2012
U should really get at me boo
Mr. Blue Eyes

Glenview, IL

#54 Aug 28, 2012
chocolate wrote:
U should really get at me boo
I'd love to talk to you girl, how can I get ahold of you?
Marcellette

Baldwin, NY

#56 Oct 24, 2012
BAD ATTEMPT wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know whats worse, the person that you are facetiously portraying or the person that you actually are!!
The person the wrote the statement has lost reality. No idea of what a real relationship is .
mrseeds

Akron, OH

#57 Oct 24, 2012
I just don't find black women attractive im not racist just not my cup of tea
hmm

Sarasota, FL

#58 Oct 24, 2012
I'm a black girl who love white men, I think we should get like a group together with white men that actually likes and want to date black women vice versa and plan something so we can meet eachother and know that their are white men available to date black men. I'll start another forum about it if any one is interested.
I am down

Evansville, IN

#59 Oct 24, 2012
hmm wrote:
I'm a black girl who love white men, I think we should get like a group together with white men that actually likes and want to date black women vice versa and plan something so we can meet eachother and know that their are white men available to date black men. I'll start another forum about it if any one is interested.
White men available to date black men?!?I knew what you meant....I'm down
hmm

United States

#60 Oct 24, 2012
I am down wrote:
<quoted text>
White men available to date black men?!?I knew what you meant....I'm down
Lol sorry I meant blk woman.
open

Evansville, IN

#61 Oct 24, 2012
nothing like an ebony goddess. but evansville is filled with dumpy, unkept, ghetto slags. if those are the ones that are looking for a white man, i will gladly stay at home and work on my truck. thank you very much. i dont mind a thick/heavy woman, but dont walk outta the house in flip flops and some skank spandex pants that are stretched so thin you can read the news thru them.. have some damn respect for other peoples eyes for crying out loud.
Sunnie

Richmond Hill, Canada

#63 Nov 2, 2012
blah blah wrote:
Banging a black chick had been on my bucket list for a while now
Get to it black girls love white guys
Marcellette

Baldwin, NY

#64 Nov 2, 2012
A reply like banging a black Chick is offensive to
me. My question would be to the writer do you bang white chicks. Dose your mother and or sister get banged? If your a white boy who made the comment grow up. If it was someone over 21.fine yourself a mentor a mature male so that he can teach you how to be a respectful man.
SouthernGentlema n

United States

#65 Nov 2, 2012
I find myself at a crossroads really. While I have been intimate with a black woman years ago (no complaints) I have always dated white women. I'm from the South, have a shaved head, lean & muscular, and for some reason I'm noticing more and more black women checking me out. That's not a bad thing, beautiful is beautiful regardless of color. I was raised in church, love my parents, enjoy southern cooking, raise my daughter, work, go to school, and stay in the weight room. The older I get I'm starting to think that a black woman will appreciate me more than any white woman ever will.
JazzyP

Frisco, TX

#66 Nov 16, 2012
This topic is so interesting! I am a black woman and I love all races but lately I have found myself more and more attracted to white men. They compliment me all the time and are always looking but have only been asked out by one and that was years ago. I find white men sexy and very into their women.
Abe positive

Henderson, KY

#67 Nov 16, 2012
blah blah wrote:
Banging a black chick had been on my bucket list for a while now
MINE TOO!!!!
single dad

Winfield, IL

#68 Nov 16, 2012
caramel wrote:
im interested in white man to
send me ur pic??? [email protected]
Discreet

Owensboro, KY

#69 Nov 16, 2012
JazzyP wrote:
This topic is so interesting! I am a black woman and I love all races but lately I have found myself more and more attracted to white men. They compliment me all the time and are always looking but have only been asked out by one and that was years ago. I find white men sexy and very into their women.
Jazzy you sound like a classy lady. Send me your pics to Bfund99@gmail com
Pear

Washington, DC

#70 Feb 1, 2013
Besides body we have brains..carisama...sexy and fun loving..And educated should i say more...We know how to make a man feel wanted..White men to me are gentle some sexy and have a willingness to learn and create...mix it up we were made to mingle through out the old thinking bring in the new...We are queens. Let a true queen treat you Royally.
Pear

Washington, DC

#71 Feb 1, 2013
throw it out in left field and take a leap of faith...who know you may enjoy every drop of deep creamy chocolate delight.;).
tonguetwister

United States

#72 Feb 2, 2013
Pear wrote:
throw it out in left field and take a leap of faith...who know you may enjoy every drop of deep creamy chocolate delight.;).
Damn :-) I was just craving something sweet and delicious... I bet chocolate would hit the spot ;-)
Southern Guy

Duluth, GA

#73 Feb 3, 2013
I love the black ladies !
They appreciate a man more!
I have been to bed with many of them. Love it !
But a good one is hard to find !
Always looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who have 2 or more baby daddies 2 min Actually 21
janessa nikki moore (Feb '15) 24 min ABC 11
Boo bear 29 min honey 6
women who keep 30 min Ohhyea 14
another law lesson 35 min nice 5
Tracy driesbach 39 min Just wondering 25
usi 42 min bored 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages