Are white men attracted to black wome...

Are white men attracted to black women in evansville

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mrsmixitup

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Just curious
white

Florence, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
i love black women, get at me!
uhhayuguyz

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
yea I don't see why they wouldn't be? I see all kinds of inter-racial couples around town. And idc if it's reverse racism but omg lil mixed angel babies of any kind are soooo damn adorable, most babies are cute, but idk too cute it kills me. lol
blah blah

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Banging a black chick had been on my bucket list for a while now
trucker

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Hell yea
lunar herds

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
If their thin
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#7 Aug 4, 2012
chocolate melts in your mouth not your hands.
caramel
#8 Aug 5, 2012
im interested in white man to

Since: Oct 11

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
I recently dated a black chick for the first time, we didn't work out as a long term match, but im interested in dating more black women! It's a nice change of pace, black chicks are more fun! And not in a sexual way. I'm 28, male, fit, educated, looking for a women that is similar!
Jizznutz

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Hell yeah, there are quite a few sexy black ladies that I would love to hook up with!
Caramel
#11 Aug 5, 2012
i have never dated a white man but i would love to
bacon bits

Huntsville, AL

#12 Aug 5, 2012
i cans tells u dis much..i ams da best thick chick you white boi wit ever get up wit! i has all dees curves and i has all dis stuff..i gots dat bootie dat you boyz wants to tap! wat, who is da playa who wants somes of dis? i likes to has some fun wit boyz at me apartments..my baby daddie is all like waht up wuit dat and i tells dat fool to step the back off cause i knows wats dis girl need and it aint him ya knows? so i tossed hid broke azz to da curb and nows i lookin for da hookup here in da citie. i don't needs no suga daddie i gots me my settlement monies and all dat stuff so i just lookin to partie and play round wit a a boy and i'd tries one of ya white boi guys out for da try but don't knows if u can hang wit all dees curves i ams thick boi tries to holds on to dis stuff..i be round hollah at me wen u get da chance..
hooked on phonics works

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 5, 2012
bacon bits wrote:
i cans tells u dis much..i ams da best thick chick you white boi wit ever get up wit! i has all dees curves and i has all dis stuff..i gots dat bootie dat you boyz wants to tap! wat, who is da playa who wants somes of dis? i likes to has some fun wit boyz at me apartments..my baby daddie is all like waht up wuit dat and i tells dat fool to step the back off cause i knows wats dis girl need and it aint him ya knows? so i tossed hid broke azz to da curb and nows i lookin for da hookup here in da citie. i don't needs no suga daddie i gots me my settlement monies and all dat stuff so i just lookin to partie and play round wit a a boy and i'd tries one of ya white boi guys out for da try but don't knows if u can hang wit all dees curves i ams thick boi tries to holds on to dis stuff..i be round hollah at me wen u get da chance..
Wthell

Since: Oct 11

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2012
The whole thing about just wanting to hook up with a black chick more or less as a fetish or fantasy is kinda dumb though. I hate when white guys are like that. Maybe I was that way the first time I guess, but I can warn you guys. You'll want to stay there once you go there! The saying is kinda true! Haha! Like I said I'm white, and if I had the choice between an equally hot white chick and black chick, I feel pretty confident I'd take the black chick for dating. Sorry white girls!:o) Seriously, black chicks will take better care of ya in a relationship, and I don't mean that sexually, I just mean that I felt more appreciated and wanted when I was with the black chick I was dating.
BAD ATTEMPT

Covington, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2012
bacon bits wrote:
I dont know whats worse, the person that you are facetiously portraying or the person that you actually are!!

Since: Jul 12

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2012
Text me 7192251941.:)
Caramel wrote:
i have never dated a white man but i would love to
stupid people

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2012
bacon bits wrote:
Ur a hater.. ur not a black woman, ur an act and ur show was wack. I never met a black person talk that way nor spell that way in my life, and im a black girl.. Being a hater is bad for ur heart, so get over it :-)))
whereami

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2012
LOL just wanted to see how this worked
Tellyoulater wrote:
I recently dated a black chick for the first time, we didn't work out as a long term match, but im interested in dating more black women! It's a nice change of pace, black chicks are more fun! And not in a sexual way. I'm 28, male, fit, educated, looking for a women that is similar!
Jmfc

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Black,white,mixed,spanish idgd if you have respect for you and others n got some sense n yea,sexy ...this real a5s white grown as$ man (not boi)will give a shot lol
trucker

United States

#22 Aug 6, 2012
I love to eat pu69y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bets on Falan 16 min Jenner 1
best bartender in eville (Jan '14) 30 min Kkkk 47
hagedorns 33 min bubba 6
Justin Marrett 1 hr lol 18
Wow, he got married. 1 hr Glen 25
Kenneth trautvetter abusive ? (Jun '14) 1 hr itsmr3000 2
Restraining orders?? 1 hr whitey ford 3

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance