First Prev
of 3
Next Last
alex jarvis

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I love jacking off at work!!!!
ew

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 17, 2013
HATE those arrogant bastards. They think they're so cook because they know about vapor cigs.
I wish Cool Breeze would put them out of business.
Employee

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Key word, we know about e cigs so if u got questions we got answers. Doesn't make us cool but knowledgable for a product that is high in demand. Come in and see us, get u started ;) And Alex is a cool ass dude so idk who is saying this but... Oh well, keep being a lowlife. You will get pretty far. Thanx!!!!
what

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Wonder if he MAKES THE JUICE? The e-juice that is. I Hope not.
Shopper

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2013
I personally prefer Cool Breeze. It's very nice and professionally operated, makes me feel good about buying something I'm putting in my body. Vapor Bank on the other hand is not as nice and it is operated by some guys hanging out. Their demeanor is not the least professional. Cool breeze just seems more corporate, or we'll put together.
Employee

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2013
That's fine and your opinion. Best u keep your business where you find comfortable. We have hundreds come in usually daily so... Even out of staters. Gotta tell you something there. Hmm
a

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Employee wrote:
Key word, we know about e cigs so if u got questions we got answers. Doesn't make us cool but knowledgable for a product that is high in demand. Come in and see us, get u started ;) And Alex is a cool ass dude so idk who is saying this but... Oh well, keep being a lowlife. You will get pretty far. Thanx!!!!
A bunch of arrogant a-holes who can't get a decent job anywhere else and think there cool making a measly $8/hr.
a

Evansville, IN

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Employee wrote:
That's fine and your opinion. Best u keep your business where you find comfortable. We have hundreds come in usually daily so... Even out of staters. Gotta tell you something there. Hmm
That attitude right there is why people hate the employees. Hopefully Cool Breeze runs you out of business, especially after the way you talk about them.
Real

French Lick, IN

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
That's fine and your opinion. Best u keep your business where you find comfortable. We have hundreds come in usually daily so... Even out of staters. Gotta tell you something there. Hmm
Sounds like they're saying they don't need your business, they got plenty already. TKO vapors will take all the business they can get.
yeah

Evansville, IN

#11 Oct 20, 2013
Real wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like they're saying they don't need your business, they got plenty already. TKO vapors will take all the business they can get.
That is what they are saying and that's how they treat you when you go there. Everyone I know that vapes hates Vapor Bank.
me

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Oct 20, 2013
I won a digital cig from them but had nothing but trouble with the tank staying on bought 2 different types of tanks and still having problems
Rachel

Evansville, IN

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Shopper wrote:
I personally prefer Cool Breeze. It's very nice and professionally operated, makes me feel good about buying something I'm putting in my body. Vapor Bank on the other hand is not as nice and it is operated by some guys hanging out. Their demeanor is not the least professional. Cool breeze just seems more corporate, or we'll put together.
Because corporate is the way to go?!
Rachel

Evansville, IN

#14 Oct 20, 2013
I'm reading all these "professional manner" crap, and you can be professional for so long before you really start seeing the idiots flood out. I DO NOT work for either place, but deal with the most ridiculous people, and see people on my Facebook complain about dealing with idiot customers. So maybe, just maybe, the problem IS YOU. Get over yourself
Tha truth

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 20, 2013
me wrote:
I won a digital cig from them but had nothing but trouble with the tank staying on bought 2 different types of tanks and still having problems
I'm mad I won something free. Haven't tried cool breeze but the guys at vapor bank are nice and professional.
Employee

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2013
I'm not sayin we don't need your business but if your just sit back and talk your trash then no. Like Rachel said, get over yourself and to whoever said something about getting better jobs. You have no idea. About 90% of the guys here are going to school and some about to go and make $55,000 a year. I don't say names. Thanks guys. I don't know if you heard about our 2nd location but going out of business is out of the question. Thanks!!
wow

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
I'm not sayin we don't need your business but if your just sit back and talk your trash then no. Like Rachel said, get over yourself and to whoever said something about getting better jobs. You have no idea. About 90% of the guys here are going to school and some about to go and make $55,000 a year. I don't say names. Thanks guys. I don't know if you heard about our 2nd location but going out of business is out of the question. Thanks!!
55,000 a year. Omg how lucky. They will be RICH. Lmao. That's nothing to brag about and not a reason to be asses to everyone that coming in there. When I came in there I got tired of the Guys or whatever make me feel stupid. And your second location what a joke I won't go to either one. Thanks but no thanks.
Rachel

Evansville, IN

#18 Oct 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
55,000 a year. Omg how lucky. They will be RICH. Lmao. That's nothing to brag about and not a reason to be asses to everyone that coming in there. When I came in there I got tired of the Guys or whatever make me feel stupid. And your second location what a joke I won't go to either one. Thanks but no thanks.
It's not about being rich, it's about making something of yourself and creating a good life for themselves. It's better than some of these people only making 12,000 a year on minimum wage. So I see it as something to be PROUD of not bragging. Get your terms right before you spout of at the mouth
yeah

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 20, 2013
me wrote:
I won a digital cig from them but had nothing but trouble with the tank staying on bought 2 different types of tanks and still having problems
They sell Chinese batteries and generics
yeah

Evansville, IN

#20 Oct 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>55,000 a year. Omg how lucky. They will be RICH. Lmao. That's nothing to brag about and not a reason to be asses to everyone that coming in there. When I came in there I got tired of the Guys or whatever make me feel stupid. And your second location what a joke I won't go to either one. Thanks but no thanks.
Exactly how I feel.
wow

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about being rich, it's about making something of yourself and creating a good life for themselves. It's better than some of these people only making 12,000 a year on minimum wage. So I see it as something to be PROUD of not bragging. Get your terms right before you spout of at the mouth
So what you are saying is they can treat people like shit and treat customers like they are stupid just because they are going to make 55,000 a year ? Are you f@@@king serious. Well before you spout off at the mouth think before you speak and look ridiculous. They are asses and there is no telling what they mix up in their (e juice).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greg effing mcgee again 3 min Greg McGee 2
who is the best pool player in evansville 21 min Colby 12
Women cheating and there husbands 23 min ckmartin 7
Trapp out and still got a federal case 23 min just sayin 1
Diet Dew 35 min AMANDA 25
Best sex was with who? 1 hr Hobby lobby 6
she said it was too big? :( 1 hr Ccc 15

Winter Storm Warning for Vanderburgh County was issued at March 03 at 11:13PM EST

Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts