Randi detalente

Newburgh, IN

#43 Aug 13, 2012
CateyP wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was u Randi Jean Galloway. Lmfao. Get ur story right. Ur about as lame as a dog with no legs B I t c h back down or get put to sleep tramp.
thats why your man was sleeping in "it" those 2 days you couldnt find him hahah said i was better then you ever could be haha
Joe

Washington, DC

#44 Aug 13, 2012
Well I'm usually not one to judge you for being a little upset but u shouldn't lie on here miss Galloway
Randi Detalente

Newburgh, IN

#45 Aug 13, 2012
not lying and the real joe knows it you arent the real joe he doesnt call me miss galloway he calls be baby cakes!
lol

Newburgh, IN

#46 Aug 13, 2012
i believe it and you need to show her the proof so she will ctfu and rethink how awesome her fail life really is. "oh no i didn't tell this chic i banged anything nice she a hoe i love my girl even though i keep cheating. aww naw you're a skank no one wants that.(except when i was smashing it.)" that's basically his defense. oh no catey i don't want it anymore. sounds like he has to placate a jealous girl every time they argue. girl, i bet your name is constantly in her mouth and she probably literally gets heated thinking of you. lol awesome. bring them all down a few notches send her those e-mails.
Randi Detalente

Newburgh, IN

#47 Aug 13, 2012
she hates me because her man came to me! i didnt go chasing after him he texted me and came to my house so i didnt go after him he said they werent together anymore so its not like they were together and i slept with him. she mad because she knows her man cant keep it in his pants everytime they fight or argue he runs out and sleeps with someone.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#48 Aug 13, 2012
Randi Detalente wrote:
she hates me because her man came to me! i didnt go chasing after him he texted me and came to my house so i didnt go after him he said they werent together anymore so its not like they were together and i slept with him. she mad because she knows her man cant keep it in his pants everytime they fight or argue he runs out and sleeps with someone.
i know. you didn't even have to post and it's obvious. what happens when you start a topix bout yourself. so has anyone started the betting pool on when catey will fail a drop? she's sure to miscalculate or get popped with a surprise test soon.
CateyP

United States

#49 Aug 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i know. you didn't even have to post and it's obvious. what happens when you start a topix bout yourself. so has anyone started the betting pool on when catey will fail a drop? she's sure to miscalculate or get popped with a surprise test soon.
And I don't have to worry about surprise drops nd tests because I'm not a druggie or a junkie like either of u..calculating and s$&@. I don't do anything besides what I'm prescribed to so I don't have to worry.=) it's called self control. It's like wearing a condom...sometimes it doesn't feel as good but it prevents a ton of problems. Lol. I don't hate u but I think it's scummy to literally throw urself at him online. I har no time to hate people. But i definitely don't let people disrespect me.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#50 Aug 13, 2012
hold up common law you ain't married yet so claiming that last name is a little premature. and just because you got put on a script of the drugs of your choice you still admit it takes self control not to use. meaning you are tempted and it's on your mind and you get triggered which makes you a ...wait for it... addict. just because you work the system doesn't mean you aren't a papered up legal junkie. and what you gonna do if she sends you those e-mails and you see she isn't lying. what would you do if you saw "hey baby cakes i miss tapping that" or something along those lines. will you stay if it means being cheated on twice? you're just funny because you're so deep in denial.
CateyP

United States

#51 Aug 13, 2012
Hmm..too bad he already calls me mrs Pfingston huh?? Actually well be married...well I don't wanna spoil the surprise..but it'll be EPIC and very soon..Want an invite??=)
CateyP

United States

#52 Aug 14, 2012
Lol u must be as desperate as rando for us to be done. If the little hoe bag had them she'd show them. She's a liar. Lol. And u obviously don't know me so idgaf what u think. Cuz u havent been right yet!!
randi deltalent

Newburgh, IN

#53 Aug 14, 2012
well all i gotta say is i know what joe told me and when he last contacted me and from what i read it looks like your last marriage ended cause your man cheated on you and you didnt find out until you said i do so ima laugh my a@@ off when yall get married and you find out hes been screwing around on you lol maybe third time will be a charm for you twat face! oh and hows my pu999y taste! Aye and tell hevenly ill be ready to marry johnny when he gets out and ill have a t bone just for her at the wedding
Randi detalente

Newburgh, IN

#54 Aug 14, 2012
Damn had me so mad I spelt MY last name wrong yeah heavenly I said My last name
CateyP

United States

#55 Aug 14, 2012
Randi detalente wrote:
Damn had me so mad I spelt MY last name wrong yeah heavenly I said My last name
Lol mad?? Haha mad cuz u gotta chase my mans dick or mad cuz ur life sucks? Either way. Baby cakes u won't b a kid forever I look forward to that day =)
Joe

Washington, DC

#56 Aug 14, 2012
Hahaha
i kno

Louisville, KY

#57 Aug 14, 2012
YOU WONT MARRY HIM MOVIN ON BITCH HES DOING SOME TIME BUT WHY DONT YOU TELL HEAVENLY AND JOHNNY WHO THE REALKY BABY DADDY IS AND YOU NEED TO STAY OFF DOPE BUT IM TALK TO JOHNNY MY SELF AND THE THING IS HE DONT KNO ME AND I DONT KNO HIM I KNO YOU AND ONLY YOU SO HES GONNA BELIEVE ME AND YOU SHOULDNT MAKE FUN OF HIS SISTER SHE DIDNT YOU MISS LOSSIE GOSSIE
CateyP

United States

#58 Aug 14, 2012
Hahaha hilarious!!
Randi detalente

Newburgh, IN

#60 Aug 14, 2012
My stuff ain't loose fool and Johnny is his daddy so now what. I'll make fun of the marshmallow girl all I want she ain't gonna do Notta. Catey least I can say I had joe screaming my name haha. When he's with you he's really thinking about me. You are trash honey you live of mommy and daddy's money. Loser
CateyP

United States

#61 Aug 14, 2012
Lol no honey I life off my own. And I'm trashy but ur 17 with two kids and udk even kike who their dads r?? Lol right. Hehe as for screaming ur name...hahahah how'd my period taste?? Cuz u know u were licking my blood off his dick while u were whoring urself onto it...
crunching

United States

#62 Aug 14, 2012
gross catey ^^^
CateyP

United States

#63 Aug 14, 2012
Might be gross but honest. Lmao. She shouldn't start a battle she can't win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women think its ok to hit men? 12 min The truth 13
Kim Houchen 19 min no name 33 20
Jeffrey Betz (Jan '17) 43 min good luck 26
Most attractive woman in Evansville 1 hr Bit 19
Hannah shoemaker (Aug '17) 1 hr Bit 4
philly grill northside 1 hr Bleck 3
Sierria rose vincent cheated on jacob so many t... 2 hr 4real 3

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages